FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by dotr

Even the cctv video of the suspect looks strange, imo.
LE say they do not know if the individual seen is black or white, male or female
The POI certainly has a peculiar gait, imo. sort of wobbly as if/but not - wearing high heels- and almost seems to walk with one foot in front of the other, " model" style.
imo, speculation.

Looking at it again, and again this time, could it be that he has a prosthetic left leg below the knee? A coworker of mine had one, and it always looked like he had a rhythm when he walked -- a type of a little swing when he walked. It just struck me, seeing it again. And, believe it or not, he could run with the prosthesis -- no problem. He admitted that he had practiced a lot -- he had a "sport" prosthetic which he wore every day -- he had been a jock in HS & college.
Just a thought.

Yea you would think right. But LE still maintain the 3 didnt know eachother and hasnt even brought race or sexual preference into question that we know of. All were minority. And 2 of the 3 were big public supporters of the LGBT community. 2 of the 3 either had biracial parents or had been seen in a biracial relationship. 2 of the 3 had ties to the music community specifically rap. 2 of the 3 graduated from the same highschool. 2 of the 3 were either arrested for xanax or had pictures of 2mg xanax bars on their social media. 2 of the 3 regularly took the bus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

hopefully they'll find the connection and soon.

It appears our POI has taken a break. He isn't out killing people at the rate he was, thank heavens!

Guess with all the videos, police surveillance, neighbors on the watch, he has cooled his jets for a while. Let's hope he has his thrill out and has stopped forever!

It appears our POI has taken a break. He isn't out killing people at the rate he was, thank heavens!

Guess with all the videos, police surveillance, neighbors on the watch, he has cooled his jets for a while. Let's hope he has his thrill out and has stopped forever!

Or maybe he has killed the people he wanted to kill. jmo

maybe KIK?
Generally they do use burner phones yes but theres a possibility he used an instant message or text app instead with multiple screen name?

Oh god, sorry I can't read haha I totally misunderstood your original post.

I thought you were saying he couldn't be the shooter based on the time stamps, I realize now you're saying he couldn'd be a witness.

I'm not going to go 100% on that notion, but yeah I agree with you it makes it overwhelmingly unlikely.

That's a great call.
Or he could have been talking wirh the victim bc he knew him

Even though the murders have stopped, they still need to find this person asap as there is no guarantee that he will not strike again when least expected. It is vital that they find him soon to restore the lives of the people in the community. This goes without saying....

A safe and Happy Halloween to all!

I found a witness that recorded moments after mitchell was shot. Shows LE and first responders working trying to rececitate him and the witness telling them who the vic was and where he lived.

He heard the whole thing . I think the bus driver saw the person... how can i attach the file? It says its too large. I have 2 downloaded videos.

I found a witness that recorded moments after mitchell was shot. Shows LE and first responders working trying to rececitate him and the witness telling them who the vic was and where he lived.

He heard the whole thing . I think the bus driver saw the person... how can i attach the file? It says its too large. I have 2 downloaded videos.

Maybe upload it somewhere else and link to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloaded from where?
If you have a witness who has video of all this, should probably send it to authorities rather than posting it on a public forum.

[video=cnn;us/2017/10/28/tampa-mayor-florida-unsolved-killings-galanos-sot.hln]http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/31/us/tampa-killings-mayor-halloween/index.html[/video]
(CNN)The mayor of Tampa and its interim police chief said they will hand out candy and join kids for trick-or-treating in a neighborhood that is on edge after a series of unsolved killings.
"We want those families in southeast Seminole Heights and those kids in particular to be able to go out and have a normal, safe Halloween," Buckhorn told CNN's sister network HLN on Monday. "We'll do everything we can to bring a sense of normalcy to a neighborhood that's been ripped apart."

Police have warned residents not to walk alone especially after sunset. Officials are encouraging people to travel in groups and to be aware of their surroundings.
After hearing that the police would boost its presence in the neighborhood, Brooks said she felt more comfortable about staying close to home.

The mayor acknowledged that many people are fearful.

"They're under siege as a result of the senseless killings of these three innocent people," Buckhorn said. "We want to compliment that neighborhood for standing up and not being willing to surrender, not being cowed, not staying in their houses. They're out there with us. They recognize that they have to use precaution... but they're not giving up."

Downloaded from where?
If you have a witness who has video of all this, should probably send it to authorities rather than posting it on a public forum.
LE is in the video lol

Heres a couple SS from one of the videos of BMs shooting. Witness was on the bus sitting in the rear, as the driver was about to come to a full stop he heard shots, driver opened the doors, witness got out and BM was laying there, he said kids were screaming etc. This was not a night where it was quiet and nobody was out. There were a lot of people around and BM was seconda from getting on the bus according to what this man can be heard telling LE in the video. He also says that the driver pretty much acted as nothing happened.... LE seemed surprised by that and then asked for drivers description etc.
This witness is the one that Identified BM im the moments after, it can be heard on the videos. He gives them his name and then walks them to his house that was just right up the street and he points it out for them. Very sad, video starts from before the ambulance even showed up. Looked like only LE for at least a minute maybe. It started about 910. First video is a little over 5min and the next is a little over 9min...
d6bea561ff4493cdf7145769476c8471.jpg
8619c35fd9a301131349899b22f0ee5e.jpg
5ae80d66cfcf23e1f9728c44e2753c52.jpg
b7dd4ba310276f41b805984772e33e63.jpg
73a85afb40fdfca0096580f883f0180c.jpg

{snip} ...He also says that the driver pretty much acted as nothing happened.... LE seemed surprised by that and then asked for drivers description etc... {snip}

So (this is a totally hypothetical theory, I have no evidence, just thinking out loud) it could be that the killer is working with the bus driver? Potentially to ID possible targets or something. Ties in with the bus route idea a little bit... I hope LE have tracked down who that driver is and interviewed him/her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong