OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of something, it probably has been discussed before but...... Could the murderers have left deceptive evidence at the scenes of these crimes? I mean, how many different senereo's have we come up with? It took us some months to find out all the trouble the Rhoden's were having with different people. Someone or Someone's in the families would have know all this before the murders were committed. I could see someone/s maybe stealing someone else's gun, or purchasing it and using it in these crimes. The bullistics would lead back to a registered owner. Selling property that was taken from the scenes to some of the unsavory characters around town. Using several different weapons on murder victims or different weapons being left at the scenes. The list for deceptive evidence left at the scenes could be endless. Also tips and gossip being given to LE and other investigators that lead them down some of same rabbit holes we have been down. Only thing is, they have the facts and we don't. They have actual evidence and we don't. I believe there was some one who came up with the plan for these murders and may have recruited others that were having troubles with the Rhoden's imagined or real. You put idea's in some people's minds and they can go wild. Lies were told, promises made and fear of the death penalty are what are keeping these murderers from talking. But in every so called great plan, there is always a flaw, a weak link, or weak person. Who will be the one/s to escape the death penalty?

BBM

The only ones who can bring this case back into the spotlight is the family of the victims. I posted that earlier on here and was roundly scolded because it was seen as criticism of the family. Before it starts again, yes, I know they don't want to put their face out there because they are afraid they or their relatives will be next if they do.

But these killers were ruthless enough to kill a 16 year old boy hiding behind his bed and a mother nursing her infant. What the family and some others do not seem to realize is that with killers that ruthless out there running loose, they or anyone else in that area could be next anyway, whether they do an interview or not.

So someone in that family is going to have to step up if they want the case to remain active and public, whether is is a close relative or a third cousin twice removed. If anything they could get a family member who does not live in Ohio or the surrounding area to do an interview. With families as large as the R's, M's and G's one would think there has to be some relatives who have moved away to other states.

But at this point, coming up on two years later, if the family wants the killers brought to justice, they are going to have to get the case back out there front and center in the news.

I agree that family are the ones who must keep pressure on the investigators. "If they want the case to remain active and public". Do they ?

True, very true Raisin ! The families have to keep this case going. I for one would like to know if the families have been put on some kind of "gag" order, or it is fear. This case makes no sense to me. I don't understand how the "powers that be" are getting away with no one being held accountable for the injustice these families are facing. It is and has been looking more like some kinda "cover up". After almost 2 years of investigation, and still nothing, what are we the general public supposed to think? IMO, the higher ups really don't care about what the general public or the families think. That makes me, an everyday person feel really safe! NOT! I guess it's still true, if you have no money, and no pull your just sol. Eight lives gone, oh well, seems to be the general feelings in Pike Ohio.

I think everyone in Pike, Adams and Scoito counties knows exactly who killed the R's. That includes the R, M, and G families and Sheriff Reader. I also think that is why the W's cut and run all the way to Alaska. They are involved up to their eyebrows in it. So is JM and AM. But the W's and AM still have plenty of family left in the area to take care of business should anyone decide to talk.

Everyone in those three counties knows who the power players are. Everyone knows who runs the drug operations, whether you buy or take drugs or not. Everyone knows who does all the dirty deeds, who holds all the aces, who to warn your kids to stay away from and who's name you do not mention outside your living room walls. Everyone knows. That is why they are too scared to step up and insist that this case be kept active and in the public eye. It's easier to just let it all be forgotten and go on lying low and hope it is not your turn next.

And everyone knows why they were killed including the families.

I would like to know if anyone caught what GR said in that plea video. She said " I don't know why they had to kill the grandkids too."
geneva rhoden family massacre - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Video Search Results

In MOO that "too" says it all. She knows exactly who "they" are and knows the why, but she also knows the grandkids were just collateral damage. Wrong place, wrong time, knew too much. It also implies she has accepted that her sons and nephew had to be killed, or that there was reason to kill them. Maybe even her DIL DR also. But not the grandkids. She just can't accept that they had to go too.

I know that my drug trafficking ring involving CR1, KR, BW, AW, JM and AM and a falling out among them all theory is not popular on here but it is the only thing that fits as motive for killing an entire family. I am also betting that trafficking involved Oxycontion and opioids in addition to MJ.

JMO

I just thought of something, it probably has been discussed before but...... Could the murderers have left deceptive evidence at the scenes of these crimes? I mean, how many different senereo's have we come up with? It took us some months to find out all the trouble the Rhoden's were having with different people. Someone or Someone's in the families would have know all this before the murders were committed. I could see someone/s maybe stealing someone else's gun, or purchasing it and using it in these crimes. The bullistics would lead back to a registered owner. Selling property that was taken from the scenes to some of the unsavory characters around town. Using several different weapons on murder victims or different weapons being left at the scenes. The list for deceptive evidence left at the scenes could be endless. Also tips and gossip being given to LE and other investigators that lead them down some of same rabbit holes we have been down. Only thing is, they have the facts and we don't. They have actual evidence and we don't. I believe there was some one who came up with the plan for these murders and may have recruited others that were having troubles with the Rhoden's imagined or real. You put idea's in some people's minds and they can go wild. Lies were told, promises made and fear of the death penalty are what are keeping these murderers from talking. But in every so called great plan, there is always a flaw, a weak link, or weak person. Who will be the one/s to escape the death penalty?

BBM

Like putting out a rumor that CR1 had a boatload of Oxycontin hidden in his trailer?

And the people putting out that rumor would be seen as being in the know because they were "best friends" or close relatives with CR1 thus lending truth and giving legitimacy to the rumor

We have all speculated that CR1 and GR were beaten to try to get them to reveal where something might be hidden. And when they didn't find it there they moved on to the other trailers and other victims.

Given the opioid epidemic that has now been publicly acknowledged nationally by the president and locally by Dewine, we all know there is a legion of addicts. Addicts who might believe a rumor and even kill for it.

Of course this is all just speculation on my part and a maybe theory.

First BBM. Did Kenneth work there, too? I remember reading that all of the others did, but I just don't remember if he did.

I haven't been on here in a while. Hope everyone here has been doing well.

I'm not 100% sure that KR worked there, but Waddell spoke of being "familiar with many members of the family". It wouldn't be surprising to me, since CR,his kids, TR & GR worked there, that KR had worked there to pick up extra money, or between jobs, or just rode down with CR, to help him. CR1 and KR seemed close.

[video=cnn;us/2016/04/24/pike-county-ohio-family-killed-police-presser-sot-nr.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/23/us/ohio-shooting-pike-county/index.html[/video]

Maybe somebody needs to start spreading the rumor that 'Charles Manson ordered the murders'... then maybe someone will get things going. Unreal.

Well, it has been rumored that a younger Manson family, branch, has set up territory in E. Ky.... Could there be one in Piketon, OH? I kinda doubt it, but we've been everywhere except aliens. :saber:

Interesting. That case is being investigated by FBI and ATF. No mention of DEA. Charges were related to firearms. What's going on down there?

Watched this video today and it reminded me of all the Pike Counties in the US today.

[video=youtube;jlVkU0UST6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=217&v=jlVkU0UST6c[/video]

WOW. That Tyminski song. Thanks for sharing link.

I'm still wondering if we'll ever find out what Reader was talking about here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...hunt-for-killer(s)-25&p=13165318#post13165318

With the total standstill of information, why has no one in the media or even a private citizen tried to get that invoice?

Watched this video today and it reminded me of all the Pike Counties in the US today.

[video=youtube;jlVkU0UST6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=217&v=jlVkU0UST6c[/video]

This one really strikes a chord:

https://youtu.be/EOjyS-q77QI

We ain't never gonna change
We ain't doin' nothin' wrong
We ain't never gonna change
So shut your mouth and play along

It plays out across the US everyday, has for decades, and will continue until the end of time.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I agree that family are the ones who must keep pressure on the investigators. "If they want the case to remain active and public". Do they ?

No, they may not. They do not likely have any pull in the county. The two reporters, who seemed to care, are gone now. The parents of DR, and CR1 and KR, and GR, don't seem to be in good health. What is GR going to do? She is 74, and seems practically home bound. GR's father is 69 years-old, in Kentucky, and doesn't appear to be a man of means, or health, to be able to drive to Ohio and march around the court house. LM and JM are 65 and 62, respectively, but LM is disabled, and his son is being targeted, as has his daughter been, for the murders, since day one (awkward). I don't see how LM and JM are keeping it together as it is. All of the children, who would normally be seeking justice, are deceased, except for KR's kids. We don't know that KR's kids haven't been in contact with LE on a daily basis, or sending requests to 48 hours, or other crime shows, or newspapers, but we see what keeping the pot stirred seemed to get two reporters...laid off, and transferred, so, in other words, nowhere.

Also, if they even remotely think that LE is involved or someone with some pull, or even just a random person, who can slaughter eight people in the middle of the night, they probably have some very strong, and painful, conflicting emotions. They have remaining children, and family, to think about, and if they're dead, who will raise them?

Would like to ask a question. What does en tel mean on all those properties that CRsr owned? Doesn't it mean that the properties were co-owned? I know I read in one article that Tony and Brady are taking care of the properties, mowing and etc. And is it my understanding that all the brothers co-owned the properties that their late father Clarence left them? Wouldn't there have to be an administrator of some sort to make sure taxes are paid ? And was CRsr or KR in charge of that before they died? If so, all that property that we have discussed as being inherited by the grandchildren, could have went to the last two brothers instead? I'm confused about this, could someone with more expertise explain this to me?

Would like to ask a question. What does en tel mean on all those properties that CRsr owned? Doesn't it mean that the properties were co-owned? I know I read in one article that Tony and Brady are taking care of the properties, mowing and etc. And is it my understanding that all the brothers co-owned the properties that their late father Clarence left them? Wouldn't there have to be an administrator of some sort to make sure taxes are paid ? And was CRsr or KR in charge of that before they died? If so, all that property that we have discussed as being inherited by the grandchildren, could have went to the last two brothers instead? I'm confused about this, could someone with more expertise explain this to me?

I might can help. Et al is just a term that means "and others". It's to shorten the number of names on the property list. Unless they made CR1 legal authority over the land, they all had equal authority. Our family farm has been passed down and is an "et al" , although my father has always been the caretaker of everything. If one of the siblings wanted to force a sale, they could have. It's always been important to them to keep the land together though. Almost too important at times, but I digress. Had one wanted the others to buy them out, they could have, however, holding onto the "family farm" has been very important for all three of them. When one passed, their share passed to their spouse. Had their spouse passed first, their share would have went to my cousins. If all of them had passed, their children would have received their grandparent's share. IOther scenarios could happen if someone were written out of a will, for example, but this is how it has played out in my family's situation. Folks carry ties to the land, still, in my generation, and our past generation's families, in this region (my relatives took that with them, although they've not walked this farm in over 40 years). I'd be surprised if the brothers sold it. I hope that makes sense.

Since CR1 and DR are not considered common-law in Ohio, DR is out of the equation on her property. Whatever she had will go to her grandchildren.
CR1's, would go to his grandchild.
KR's would go to his children.
On the father's side, if parents were never married, a child will need to prove paternity to have a legal claim.

https://www.legalconsumer.com/inheritancelaw/topic.php?TopicID=39&ST=OH

BBM

Like putting out a rumor that CR1 had a boatload of Oxycontin hidden in his trailer?

And the people putting out that rumor would be seen as being in the know because they were "best friends" or close relatives with CR1 thus lending truth and giving legitimacy to the rumor

We have all speculated that CR1 and GR were beaten to try to get them to reveal where something might be hidden. And when they didn't find it there they moved on to the other trailers and other victims.

Given the opioid epidemic that has now been publicly acknowledged nationally by the president and locally by Dewine, we all know there is a legion of addicts. Addicts who might believe a rumor and even kill for it.

Of course this is all just speculation on my part and a maybe theory.
Sure the pill rumor would work or the money rumor. Anything to get what a pill head needs.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Sure the pill rumor would work or the money rumor. Anything to get what a pill head needs.

Though to be clear nothing was taken. Money and guns were left behind. It doesn't makes much scene when you think of it that way an no they wouldnt leave money behind.

Though to be clear nothing was taken. Money and guns were left behind. It doesn't makes much scene when you think of it that way an no they wouldnt leave money behind.

We don't know if anything was taken or left behind. What happen to KR's gun is up in the air. LE won't acknowledge that cash was left behind at KR's place as stated. We have no idea if anything was taken at the other three places or what wasn't taken...

We don't know if anything was taken or left behind. What happen to KR's gun is up in the air. LE won't acknowledge that cash was left behind at KR's place as stated. We have no idea if anything was taken at the other three places or what wasn't taken...
Yes just like my autocorrected statement...it stinks. What about someone who wanted to take over business?

We do know that they took the cameras at KR's. Not just anyone would know where those cameras were, either. From my understanding, they were the motion cams, not the cctv, at KR's or maybe both. They did miss the camera in the birdhouse at CR1's, yet they've not even released a grainy clip of something. LE released a grainy, poor quality video of a vehicle in a rainy parking lot in the Bevers case, and two seconds of audio in the murder of the Indiana girls, for Pete's sake. Why not release the video of the birdhouse at the very least? Maybe it's not a cover-up, or, maybe they are just in over their heads and don't want to admit it. Then again, maybe I am just being impatient. My waiting, and thinking, doesn't even compare to that of the families. Look at

We do know that they took the cameras at KR's. Not just anyone would know where those cameras were, either. From my understanding, they were the motion cams, not the cctv, at KR's or maybe both. They did miss the camera in the birdhouse at CR1's, yet they've not even released a grainy clip of something. LE released a grainy, poor quality video of a vehicle in a rainy parking lot in the Bevers case, and two seconds of audio in the murder of the Indiana girls, for Pete's sake. Why not release the video of the birdhouse at the very least? Maybe it's not a cover-up, or, maybe they are just in over their heads and don't want to admit it. Then again, maybe I am just being impatient. My waiting, and thinking, doesn't even compare to that of the families. Look at

No doubt that they DO NOT want the public to know ANYTHING about what happened. That alone should be questioned as much as the murders....

Another arrest, but, will it turn up any ties to the R's & HHG? So far there have been a number of arrests splashed all around. The one at the p.o. went silent, unless ya'll have heard anything at all, and talk of the murders of eight people, are silent. Are the ones that are connected into hard drugs? I just don't see heavy drugs. If it was, I feel like they'd have murdered one, or two, of them. The men. They'd know the mothers would never say a word b/c of the children. That's why I feel this was something personal. Even if it ends up with a hard drug element, I still think it will be primarily personal, in the end. I also think someone would have rolled by now. As far as we know, that's not happened. There was the rumor of a prisoner at the search sites but I can't recall if it was founded as fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member