GUILTY IA - Sterling Koehn, 4 mos, starved to death, Alta Vista, 30 Aug 2017

The worst I've seen is five month old Brianna Lopez. She was tortured,raped and beat to death by her father and uncle. She was covered in bruises from head to toe.

You can find photos and videos online . I think,

Her 'mom' was paroled in 2016.

The worst I've seen is five month old Brianna Lopez. She was tortured,raped and beat to death by her father and uncle. She was covered in bruises from head to toe.

Oh hell. :( I wouldn't dare search for them.

I couldn't read that one.

Yes, Chance got to me too. The photos of the misery and fear in his little eyes, what I see as thumbprint bruises on his legs, and a terrible diaper rash. At least he had someone who did care enough about him missing and raised the alarm to find him.

I didn't plan on seeing Brianna Lopez, but her story was in one of the youtubes on other babies and toddlers abused and killed. She is always before me, I will never forget her.

Every day of her life she was slapped, pinched and bit by her mother, father and uncle. Her father and uncle had a game they played. They threw her up to hit the ceiling, and let her fall to the floor over and over again. They raped and sodomized her. She was five months old and only knew pain and suffering her short life. Her grandparents knew all that was happening to her, but never said a word

In 2005, Senate Bill 166, also known as the “Baby Brianna Bill” was officially signed into law by Governor Bill Richardson. The bill made child abuse, which results in death, a first degree felony in New Mexico and set the mandatory minimum sentence at 30 years in prison.

Brianna’s family didn’t claim her little body, or give her a decent burial, but stopped those that want her grave to be a memorial by placing a cage over her grave. They were asked why, and they said they just wanted to be left alone and they wanted Brianna to be left alone.

Sorry, I'm so tried of babies and children being killed.

Yes, Chance got to me too. The photos of the misery and fear in his little eyes, what I see as thumbprint bruises on his legs, and a terrible diaper rash. At least he had someone who did care enough about him missing and raised the alarm to find him.

I didn't plan on seeing Brianna Lopez, but her story was in one of the youtubes on other babies and toddlers abused and killed. She is always before me, I will never forget her.

Every day of her life she was slapped, pinched and bit by her mother, father and uncle. Her father and uncle had a game they played. They threw her up to hit the ceiling, and let her fall to the floor over and over again. They raped and sodomized her. She was five months old and only knew pain and suffering her short life. Her grandparents knew all that was happening to her, but never said a word

In 2005, Senate Bill 166, also known as the “Baby Brianna Bill” was officially signed into law by Governor Bill Richardson. The bill made child abuse, which results in death, a first degree felony in New Mexico and set the mandatory minimum sentence at 30 years in prison.

Brianna’s family didn’t claim her little body, or give her a decent burial, but stopped those that want her grave to be a memorial by placing a cage over her grave. They were asked why, and they said they just wanted to be left alone and they wanted Brianna to be left alone.

The evil in this world is just too much. I don’t and never will understand, how sick. Even reading your words made my stomach sick and I want to cry. I truly hope there is a special place in hell for these “people” more like monsters.

As an adult I was abused for years, at times wished he would just kill me so I wouldn’t have to bear the beatings any longer. I escaped him trying to kill me and left shortly after, all that’s left is scars and some ptsd. What people can do to children and helpless infants is sickening. That baby knew nothing more than pain, and no child should live through that. For her sake I am glad her soul is in a happy place that she deserves.

This is getting to me... sorry for the long post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The evil in this world is just too much. I don’t and never will understand, how sick. Even reading your words made my stomach sick and I want to cry. I truly hope there is a special place in hell for these “people” more like monsters.

As an adult I was abused for years, at times wished he would just kill me so I wouldn’t have to bear the beatings any longer. I escaped him trying to kill me and left shortly after, all that’s left is scars and some ptsd. What people can do to children and helpless infants is sickening. That baby knew nothing more than pain, and no child should live through that. For her sake I am glad her soul is in a happy place that she deserves.

I'm so sorry for what went though. I grew up with a father that beat my mother and us, and we never knew when or what would set things off. The four of us grew up with ptsd and it;s not something I'd ever wish on anyone.

Omg [emoji44][emoji30][emoji24][emoji22]whyyyyyyyy ... I knew it was unspeakable. I will never understand.

At least that was an indignity that chance didn't suffer (the sexual) I understand why you read it and I may read Brianna one day. I feel like I need to remember them.

With each and every one of my kids I have had impatient times. They have tried me. But I never wanted to hurt them. As babies, I remember crying at night so tired and not able to soothe them but still clung to them. They needed skin to skin. I just will never understand and I'm glad I won't.

I'm so sorry for what went though. I grew up with a father that beat my mother and us, and we never knew when or what would set things off. The four of us grew up with ptsd and it;s not something I'd ever wish on anyone.

I’m sorry you had to endure that at such a young age. As an adult I struggle daily.

My beautiful baby boy was born on brianna lopez’ birthday (15 years later) my little valentine boy. I love him so much, I just can’t understand how someone could hurt their own child. But I wouldn’t be here if I did.

These babies and all the others are why I came here. I was a CASA volunteer before I had my own child. And again more recently.

We have a responsibility to the smallest and most vulnerable among us.

Don't read it!!!
At least that was an indignity that chance didn't suffer (the sexual) I understand why you read it and I may read Brianna one day. I feel like I need to remember them.

With each and every one of my kids I have had impatient times. They have tried me. But I never wanted to hurt them. As babies, I remember crying at night so tired and not able to soothe them but still clung to them. They needed skin to skin. I just will never understand and I'm glad I won't.

Bumping for the arraignment today..
Just a reminder for tomorrow:

Wednesday, November 2nd:
*Arraignment Hearing - IA - Sterling Daniel Koehn (4 mos old) (found Aug. 30, 2017 decomposing & covered in maggots in swing) - Cheyanne Renae Harris (20) & Zachary Paul Koehn (28) - arrested & charged with 1st degree murder & child endangerment. $100K Cash bond each.

:judge:

I found out about Brianna a week ago, and she haunts me. This is by far the worst case I have ever seen and hope to see. I wish I could erase it from my memory, but she brings me to tears daily.

The thing I also tell myself is, is that I have read her story and I know about her and I won't ever forget about her. I feel like someone has to remember, might aswell be me. But it breaks me, even more so now that I have 5 month old little girl myself.

And god, when I think about what she went through, that grown man in that tiny little baby the moment she got home, I die a little each time.

A candlelight vigil will be held Saturday:

636451448217306619-altavista6.jpg

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...hort-life-neglect-says-childs-uncl/821932001/

It was rough to read. I don't understand how someone could be less than gentle with a little baby.

:cry:
OMG. Oh poor sweet wee girl.
These monsters should not be allowed to breathe our air, only dirt and mud, forever and a day.

Bumping for the arraignment today..

Thank you. Any idea what will happen at this hearing? Will they make their pleas? Oh how I wish they would plead guilty and take responsibility for their actions.

i am so sorry for your horrible experiences.

Please don’t take offense to this as it is something that has helped me. One way to look at the negative events of the past however horrible it was, it is one of the many ingredients that made you who you are today. Part of your inner strength is a direct by-product. If you like the person you have become it makes it easier to let go of some of the anger from the past by thinking of it as just another ingredient. (At least is has worked for me. Allowing me to move beyond some of the anger that hurt no one but me)

I am so sorry for that you had to experience that especially as a child.

These babies and all the others are why I came here. I was a CASA volunteer before I had my own child. And again more recently.

We have a responsibility to the smallest and most vulnerable among us.

Thank you for giving your time to serve the best interest of the weakest and most vulnerable amongst us. It is difficult but a much needed service.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back