Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
Are we getting all shamanistic about psycho spiritual reason of this guy, I am all into that but I really think we should focus on a Freudian our look with Theros an Eros miss wired, in his brain. He doesn’t experience sexual gratification, something happend to him in the summer months etc

Are we getting all shamanistic about psycho spiritual reason of this guy, I am all into that but I really think we should focus on a Freudian our look with Theros an Eros miss wired, in his brain. He doesn’t experience sexual gratification, something happend to him in the summer months etc
I agree ...i should try to refrain from the drama. However, this is the second case that pulls at me and tells me very dark operator. Just recently ,there is another case that pulls at my soul.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ok so I found this website this guy was a retired NYPD, he talks about all these cover ups. Jessica Maners was found in 1989 I belive you can google it, in Seatakuet by the water, she was strangled and very similar MO as LISK, what this guy is saying is that when she was found there where two sets of DNA on her. One was this guy who he says is wrongfully convicted and is in jail for a crime he didn’t commit the other he says belongs to LISK, now we all know how DA and Police are about admiting mistakes. And google gilgobeachcoverup . Com

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/03/28/nyregion/neighbors-ask-what-lured-li-teen-ager-to-her-death.html

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rmer-Suffolk-Co-PD-Chief-December-2015/page10

http://www.missionimprovablemovie.com/the-cover-up.html

The retired NYPD would be me. This has NOTHING to do with LISK. We can't even blame Tom Spota for this one, but we can blame him for refusing to follow up on credible evidence presented to him that the man now sitting in jail for that crime didn't do it.. You should also note that I have reason to believe that when this innocent man goes before his parole board at his next hearing he will admit to a crime he didn't do because if he doesn't there will be NO chance of being paroled.

im thinking that is just far too old jmo. I'm thinking more along the lines of mid 30's or at most early 40's when he murdered the gilgo victims. by the time someone is in their 50's and 60's typically their serial killings begin to decline. This guy was in his prime when he murdered those poor girls. He was fit enough to be able to move their remains. He was fit enough to subdue them. And most men in their 50's and 60's have established too many social connections to be able to get away with these sorts of crimes. again all jmo! Your Tina Foglia theory interests me greatly.

I would tend to agree, but over the last few years I feel like I've read about a number of still active serial killers who were in their late 50s and even 60s. One recent example: http://www.news.com.au/national/sou...e/news-story/812f55b1593cf9f1b309e958adeefb11

I would like to hold hope he will be caught someday.
However, I have a feeling he has long found a new dumping ground :(

There is an interesting story in Newsday today. About a lawyer that was arrested for stealing $2M from a minor. For some reason the FEDS got the case when it appears to me it belonged with SCDA.

Trimarco of The Emporium/FoFo Toys, Inc (history of some lawsuits against Fofo) ??

and

reported cofounder?director?something-or-the-other of American Patriot Heroes' Fund (hmmmm) ???

ETA: Poor girl... left without by grandfather and attorney :( Glad Ray's stayed with her and continued to "try", I hope something can be gained but it doesn't look promising.

The retired NYPD would be me. This has NOTHING to do with LISK. We can't even blame Tom Spota for this one, but we can blame him for refusing to follow up on credible evidence presented to him that the man now sitting in jail for that crime didn't do it.. You should also note that I have reason to believe that when this innocent man goes before his parole board at his next hearing he will admit to a crime he didn't do because if he doesn't there will be NO chance of being paroled.
Hawk, i think jessica manners and the other teenage girl before her that was murdered could be related to lisk.

Jessica Manners was not the victim of LISK. I also believe the cops know who really did it : A biker/drugdealer. Jessica was out of her house that night ( as she often was) with her friend Wendy C. Wendy, a 14 year old of a working family suddenly went to France to continue her studies. Came back to USA and hung out in Maine. Found in NYC living over a Chinese restaurant by the parents of the kid in jail and she ran away when they asked to speak to her.

This crime happened around the same time of Tankleff.

The kid was charged with rape and murder. Jury didn't convict of rape ?????? but convicted for murder.......??? make any sense to you?

IMHO, the Manners case is even more outrageous than the Tankleff case for proof of innocence.

I found an article that was written on october 17th. A well reputed psychic detective named troy griffen took a tour along the long island beach area looking for more bodies and he found a pair of mens boxers that he put in an evidence bag. The weather all of the sudden got really weird and it scared him enough to never want to return. That is what i am trying to also convey about this killer..he is the embodiment of evil.

I belive that but I don’t see how looking into the esoteric side of this is goin to help solve this case if anything it’s just gonna create the idea he has supernatural powers. He doesn’t he’s a regular guy that can be caught. And I pray to god that he will.

I belive that but I don’t see how looking into the esoteric side of this is goin to help solve this case if anything it’s just gonna create the idea he has supernatural powers. He doesn’t he’s a regular guy that can be caught. And I pray to god that he will.
Im not sure what is going to solve this case but maybe a combo of honest old fashioned police work combined with the talents of a psychic detective???

Jessica Manners was not the victim of LISK. I also believe the cops know who really did it : A biker/drugdealer. Jessica was out of her house that night ( as she often was) with her friend Wendy C. Wendy, a 14 year old of a working family suddenly went to France to continue her studies. Came back to USA and hung out in Maine. Found in NYC living over a Chinese restaurant by the parents of the kid in jail and she ran away when they asked to speak to her.

This crime happened around the same time of Tankleff.

The kid was charged with rape and murder. Jury didn't convict of rape ?????? but convicted for murder.......??? make any sense to you?

IMHO, the Manners case is even more outrageous than the Tankleff case for proof of innocence.

But I thought in the artical you said you will find the DNA of the LISK on Jessica ? This is what was written

ough the 2012 federal cover up to derail the Suffok County District Atorney's re-election ,M.Kennedy expanded his investigation into the Long Island Serial Killer investigation. Just as the FBI ,he too combed through old Suffolk County Homicide cases.
This is for good reason. M.Kennedy leaves no stone left unturned. The clue ,the evidence ,a missing piece of the puzzle resides in the 1989 homicide of Jessica Manners of Stony Brook. The body of Jessica Manners was discovered in the marsh of a beach front community of Setauket Harbor.This homicide case is the same "method of operation" (M.0.) as the Long Island Serial Killer.Now all law enforcement has to do is place the homicide case file of Jessica Manners atop of the Long Island Serial Killer cases .Once placed on top ,Long Island Serial Killer investigators should hear a click.
"This is the same sounding click when placing the final pieces of a puzzle together". There is a big problem here. There has been an arrest and conviction in the homicide of Jessica Manners.It appears now that the man charged with the homicide has been wrongfully convicted.
It becomes obvious,there are discrepancies within the forensics . There are two DNA samples that were recovered .The first sample belongs to the Long Island Serial Killer. The second DNA sample recovered belongs to Christopher Loliscio. In the 1989 homicide of Jessica Manners ,Christopher Loliscio was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Christopher Loliscio and Jessica Manners were being stalked by the Long Island Serial Killer prior to her death. The homicide of Jessica Manners is the result of strangulation is the work and (M.O.) of a serial killer.It is time to test the second DNA sample .This sample could be used to eliminate persons of interest such as James Burke the former Suffolk County Police Chief. There is a innocent man in prison. His name is Christopher Loliscio. It is time to exonerate Christopher Loliscio .He too is a victim of the Long Island Serial Killer.

Anonymous, your post did not appear in the POLL thread. That happens alot with that particular thread.
Repost here instead.

But I thought in the artical you said you will find the DNA of the LISK on Jessica ? This is what was written

ough the 2012 federal cover up to derail the Suffok County District Atorney's re-election ,M.Kennedy expanded his investigation into the Long Island Serial Killer investigation. Just as the FBI ,he too combed through old Suffolk County Homicide cases.
This is for good reason. M.Kennedy leaves no stone left unturned. The clue ,the evidence ,a missing piece of the puzzle resides in the 1989 homicide of Jessica Manners of Stony Brook. The body of Jessica Manners was discovered in the marsh of a beach front community of Setauket Harbor.This homicide case is the same "method of operation" (M.0.) as the Long Island Serial Killer.Now all law enforcement has to do is place the homicide case file of Jessica Manners atop of the Long Island Serial Killer cases .Once placed on top ,Long Island Serial Killer investigators should hear a click.
"This is the same sounding click when placing the final pieces of a puzzle together". There is a big problem here. There has been an arrest and conviction in the homicide of Jessica Manners.It appears now that the man charged with the homicide has been wrongfully convicted.
It becomes obvious,there are discrepancies within the forensics . There are two DNA samples that were recovered .The first sample belongs to the Long Island Serial Killer. The second DNA sample recovered belongs to Christopher Loliscio. In the 1989 homicide of Jessica Manners ,Christopher Loliscio was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Christopher Loliscio and Jessica Manners were being stalked by the Long Island Serial Killer prior to her death. The homicide of Jessica Manners is the result of strangulation is the work and (M.O.) of a serial killer.It is time to test the second DNA sample .This sample could be used to eliminate persons of interest such as James Burke the former Suffolk County Police Chief. There is a innocent man in prison. His name is Christopher Loliscio. It is time to exonerate Christopher Loliscio .He too is a victim of the Long Island Serial Killer.

This is the artical

The main reason CL got convicted is he lied to the cops he had sex with her. She was 13-14 and he was 19. We know Jessica called him and asked for a ride. We know that as late as 1215am she called CL's house and asked for him as he had not yet showed up.

The ME puts the time of death at 130am.

Assuming he picks her up at 1216 he has sex with her, kills her, and then takes her body to dump her. She had a good deal of lividity on her back. Her body was found at 930am, face down. Lividity occurs no earlier than 20 minutes after death. All of this hsppens in a period of one hour.

The manager of a local 711 puts her in his store at 1am. After the cops talk to him they come back and he says maybe I saw her the night before.

CL was charrged with rape//murder. He was not convicted of rape.

A respected lawyer gave us an affidavit that he passed the spot where the body was later found at 730am and there was NO body found. That means CL didn't do it and the manager of the 711 who first said JM showed up at around 1am confirms CL didn't do it.

The feds are going to solve this case. They have absolutely no confidence in SCPD and with good reason. At the most critical time in a Dept. history a man w absolutely no experience was brought in to be PC. Unfortunately he was left to rely on an upper echelon that was completely complicit in all of Burke's wrongdoings simply because they stayed silent. silence means consent goes way back before trial of Saint Thomas More. Now SCPD is left w a man that does not want the job he wants another job, DA. At the most critical time for Law Enforcement in Suffolk history they will most probably get a man that has never tried a case in New York State. Most recently he was played by the DA's office probably because he called for Spota's ouster, subjecting himself and SCPD to yet another lawsuit which they will lose.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back