GUILTY OH - Melinda Pleskovic, 49, murdered in her Strongsville home, 23 Oct 2017

I wonder who within the family was Applebee’s.?

The timeline is very scattered so far. I am sure there is a good reason why we don’t know more.

It is interesting that JS father is a former police officer.

According to this article, JS murdered MP and then went and dined with BP at Applebee's where Anna Pleskovic worked as a waitress.

It also said that JS's DNA was found on the knife handle.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/inde...ns_blood_foun_1.html#incart_river_mobile_home

Did they test SIL for gun powder residue (or anyone else for that matter)?

According to this article, JS murdered MP and then went and dined with BP at Applebee's where Anna Pleskovic worked as a waitress.

It also said that JS's DNA was found on the knife handle.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/inde...ns_blood_foun_1.html#incart_river_mobile_home

If Anna is innocent in all this (which we have to assume since she has not been named a poi) she will not only be so shocked and devastated but also so angry that he left their little baby alone for hours with only Kyle around. Something could have happened to her. I wonder how long the two were alone?

I also wonder whether they have more on him than just his dna on the knife handle. Couldn't he just say he moved it when checking on Melinda? Of course it depends where the knife was found, which we don't know yet.

I'm very confused about something (well, many things, but this is sticking out to me). If MP was supposed to join hubby and JS at dinner, then who was going to watch the kids? And if MP just didn't show up instead of calling, why were they not more worried about the kids and her in general?

I'm very confused about something (well, many things, but this is sticking out to me). If MP was supposed to join hubby and JS at dinner, then who was going to watch the kids? And if MP just didn't show up instead of calling, why were they not more worried about the kids and her in general?

Maybe she was supposed to bring Kyle and the baby with her to dinner?

I also find it odd that they didn't check on her when she didn't show.

Did they test SIL for gun powder residue (or anyone else for that matter)?

I'm sure they did but they're keeping everything under wraps for now. Possibly waiting for JS to squeal on an accomplice (if there was one) or lulling the accomplice into a sense of false security by making them think they're in the clear. Possibly gathering more evidence etc to charge an accessory (if there is).

In the video:
The garage door opener wouldn't work so the son Kyle had to let them in?
So he locked the house up tight after he killed her.

Also in 911 call
At some point the dog/s got out. That may point to a time when she was killed.

I'm pretty sure I know why the dog wasn't there.
The dispatcher kept asking about his dog.

I don't know about you, but if a family member is in a pool of blood and my dog is gone, the dispatcher wouldn't need to tell me.
I bet the dog had blood or GSR.

It was a tradition to eat together? I heard something like that on BP 911 call.

We're talking a 4 hour dinner here.
I bet the baby was with them. When would MP have gotten her?
She algedly texted for BP to meet her at Brew house.
Not Applebee's.
[emoji848]
More info to come!
moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sadly, I now wonder if perhaps another member of the family is involved and the is husband an unknowing victim. [emoji37]. I don’t want to stereotype anyone based on my stereotypical hunches, but...🤬 people make it easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not exactly as clear as I had hoped, but newscasters are saying that "it's just the tip of the iceberg." The three people named as being seen on CCTV at Applebee's were JS, his fiance Anna, and her dad. They met there for dinner and attempts to get hold of Melinda (and Kyle) failed, but nonetheless: they continued to have dinner there. It is not clear where the baby was, but it was made clear that Kyle was back at the house, and that he may have witnessed the attack on his mother.

After dinner, the three of them (four if the baby was with them) returned to the house. They tried to open the garage door to go inside, but it wasn't working for some reason. The reporter said that Kyle was the one who let them inside the house. No mention whatsoever of where Anna, the baby, or Megan were. Just that three of them left Applebee's and returned home.

All vehicles were confiscated on Monday 10/23 including Jeff's red Chevy truck. The knife was located later on in the back, under the bench seat and hidden by personal items. It took until Tuesday 10/31 to verify all evidence inside the truck (knife, DNA, blood, etc.) and that's why it took a week to arrest JS--LE was awaiting forensic results.

It was also established at some point that JS had made several false reports re: theft, attempted burglaries, and suspicious activities in and around the house.

The arraignment of JS will be Friday 11/03 at 10 a.m. EDT.
Nothing was mentioned about why no one chose to return home when Kyle and Melinda didn't show up at the restaurant for dinner. Also: nothing was mentioned about the supposed text message from Melinda to Bruce around 4:30 p.m. about meeting at the Brew Kettle.

Thank you Pamela, curious, and carpeverum!

especially with all the incidents that had been reported at their house

From what we know so far, it is still possible that someone framed JS by putting the knife in his truck. Maybe it was his knife, so would have his dna on the handle. Did he come home in his truck from the restaurant, or did he ride with the husband and his truck was at the house the whole time?

However, given all the fake incident reports that have now been attributed to him, he seems highly suspicious.

But again, as I said previously if they don't have more on him than the dna on the knife I think a good defense layer could easily cast doubt on the evidence.

Curious to hear more about the gun.

Last but not least, poor Kyle!!! :(

I'm not finding anything that states Anna worked at Applebee's. I have read she works at a different restaurant, though. Can someone please post a link that states she worked at where they had dinner? TIA!

ETA: Found it!! :)

I'm not finding anything that states Anna worked at Applebee's. I have read she works at a different restaurant, though. Can someone please post a link that states she worked at where they had dinner? TIA!
I believe someone posted it earlier in the thread, but that could be misinformation.

[FONT=&quot]"Investigators now say that Scullin, who had a history of disagreements with Pleskovic, attacked his future mother-in-law, then dined with her husband and daughter as she lay dead in their home."

An established history of 'disagreements with his MIL-to-be.....:(

[/FONT]
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/11/strongsville_womans_blood_foun_1.html

it just gives me an icky feeling with all three of them being together at Applebee’s. Trying to establish an alibi for JS and possibly another person? The fact that Kyle was left at home makes me wanna vomit. That poor kiddo!

It just hit me!
Why were the missing keys not addressed in a more timely manner?
You can't unlock and set off the alarm from too far away.
Someone had to be really close to do it.
Literally on the property!
I don't understand why 2+2 weren't put together.
The person doing it HAD to be in the home or at the very least next door.
I know if it was me, and my husband swore he wasn't doing it, I'd be all over my daughter and her boyfriend.

I'd tear the house apart and call the police to have both of them frisked!

I'd don't "do" mind games. Erring on the side of caution, I'd probably evict them!

Then again, websluths n all...
MOO

"In September, Melinda Pleskovic reported that someone kept setting off the alarm of a car parked in the driveway after a set of keys went missing."

http://fox8.com/2017/10/25/strongsv...e-to-report-break-in-weeks-before-her-murder/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back