FL FL - Yessenia Suarez, 28, & 2 children, Deltona, 22 Oct 2013 #2 *GUILTY*

A little bird? Seriously?

Was there any evidence in the trial that related to him taking care of his father? Any evidence of running into walls, etc. that didn't come from LT?

A little bird? Seriously?

Was there any evidence in the trial that related to him taking care of his father? Any evidence of running into walls, etc. that didn't come from LT?

None that I recall, Koshka.

Who is the attorney sitting to Toledo's left? Looks like he's texting away on his cellphone.

Whoa, wait...the judge just mentioned Toledo helped someone when they ran out of gas.....the jury is supposed to take that into consideration? Smh

• Frank Fernandez‏ @frankfff [video=twitter;926515253277528064]https://twitter.com/frankfff/status/926515253277528064[/video]

If they don't unanimously recommend death for #luistoledo then the judge must sentence #luistoledo to life without parole

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

• Frank Fernandez‏ @frankfff [video=twitter;926515040269815808]https://twitter.com/frankfff/status/926515040269815808[/video]

If they unanimously recommend death then judge can either sentence #luistoledo to death or life without parole

is it actual sign language or is it some type of gang communication? I know in west coast prisons, NS gangs (northern structure, red) communicate with "wilas" which are tiny hand written notes in code.

Exactly, Kamille. And why not just make that statement to the jury (he refused to speak on his own behalf tomorrow) instead of making clandestine signals the average person would not understand?

News13 stated in their article that today he kept his hands down. Well, MOO, yes and no. During the morning session he stroked his face continually with his left hand using what looked to me like a couple gestures (two fingers above lips, under nose—Frank posted a couple pics) and kept plucking at his beard line, etc., but during the afternoon session he did keep his hands down.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...n/2017/11/2/judge_to_convicted_k.html?cid=rss

So, now we have two viewpoints from Media: He was signaling reporters, as stated in earlier articles, and now he was signaling jurors. Hmmmm. No one’s mentioning the brother in the back of the room yesterday.

Weird. Just bizarre.

MOO

How many pages are left? Anybody counting?

is it actual sign language or is it some type of gang communication? I know in west coast prisons, NS gangs (northern structure, red) communicate with "wilas" which are tiny hand written notes in code.

IDK, but I posted this upstream--how experts interpreted it:

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/ju...medium=twitter

Snip:

Judge tells convicted murderer Luis Toledo to stop trying to signal jury

'Just go ahead and do it,' experts say Volusia killer motioned to jury

By Loren Korn - Reporter
Posted: 6:28 PM, November 02, 2017Updated: 6:28 PM, November 02, 2017

Before the judge even called for the jury to enter the courtroom he spoke to Toledo.

"There were a certain number of hand gestures that you made that were picked up by some of the cameras," Judge Raul Zambrano said.

A video of Toledo from Wednesday afternoon shows Toledo signing a message with his hands.
Investigators working on the case told News 6 Toledo was trying to communicate the phrase, "Just go ahead and do it.”

It doesn't even matter to me whether he gets LWOP or the DP. Either way he'll be put away for a long, long time. MOO

But you can betcha I'll be glued to Frank's twitter until a decision is made.

I know the jury is considering the death penalty because of Michael and Thalia, so much of the emphasis of the trial has been on them, but it's sad to hear so little mention of Yessenia. Or maybe it's just my interpretation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back