Special Counsel Issues 1st Indictments

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, Flynn was asking about immunity several months ago before any charges were filed. I honestly thought MF would have already flipped and was :singing: to avoid indictment. Who knows what tomorrow may bring? :thinking:
Speaking of tomorrow: Manafort, Gates have hearing Monday am before US District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson to discuss bail issues. According to Politico, Manafort wants to be released from home confinement and free to travel between DC area, New York, and Florida. He plans to put up 12 million in assets, including his Trump Tower apartment. But 4.5 million would be life insurance policies held in a trust or by his wife. I hope the judge doesn't take the chance but keeps him under home confinement--with GPS monitoring.

This is bigger than Watergate. Richard Painter, former ethics counsel to George W. Bush, summed it up this way: "Nixon was a crook, but he was our crook." Trump may be Putin's crook.

Wondering when we get it know about potus's taxes, before we pass his tax plan???

MSNBC's Richard Engel is doing an hour show on the Manafort/Cyprus/Russia connections. In the last segment, they are going to do a visual of all of the reported links including Flynn, Manafort, Gates and Ross.

Has anyone seen the Paradise Papers? I hadn't heard about them. Now, I am curious.

A series of documents that are on Wilbur Ross's dealings. I am looking for them now.

Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Bring Charges in Flynn Investigation

Instead of Monday morning quarterbacking maybe we are starting a new trend -- the Monday morning indictment invite party!

Hereafter referred to as MMIIP!

For our nation it would be good if this moves right along -- lets get all of this over with , let Washington settle from all the corruption, drain the swamp , build a new prison to hold everyone, and at least pretend like they are working on something that has to do with the people.

I think most will plead the 5th - so does that mean we would have to listen to people for hours and hours and hours repeat that one statement over and over??

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...nce-bring-charges-flynn-investigation-n817666

IIRC, Flynn was asking about immunity several months ago before any charges were filed. I honestly thought MF would have already flipped and was :singing: to avoid indictment. Who knows what tomorrow may bring? :thinking:

Flynn started running around for immunity last Feb!

ANd that Seychiles place (thats the secret meeting stuff) was in some documents recently!

It is my understanding that there aren't grand jury indictments yet. NBC story has 3 sources. Wonder why this info being leaked. They could have informed Flynn's attorney that charges are imminent so better deal.

I kinda think there is a lot more all ready to roll. The confession was finalized on Oct 5 --

I think white collar is really different- casue
folks have resources. I would not be surprised if down the road we dont find out that like Manafort knew a month ago or so that Mueller had a gift for him.

There is a lot of behind the scenes stuff I think. I am not sure. Most of us knew months ago ourselves, that this is going to
down.

And it does seem like we have heard all along that he is very good, organized etc

etc

I think it is more like moving the players around - as opposed to still gathering info

There is no real reason to think that FinCed guys have followed the money on a bunch of em---- that Cyprus place has been in the deep story all along.(Russia does a lot of its money laundering out of there)

[h=1]Cyprus gave Manafort bank records to Mueller: report[/h]
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...t-bank-documents-to-mueller-for-investigation

I just read the article: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...nce-bring-charges-flynn-investigation-n817666

Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Bring Charges in Flynn Investigation
by Julia Ainsley, Carol E. Lee and Ken Dilanian

WASHINGTON — Federal investigators have gathered enough evidence to bring charges in their investigation of President Donald Trump's former national security adviser and his son as part of the probe into Russia's intervention in the 2016 election, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation.

Michael T. Flynn, who was fired after just 24 days on the job, was one of the first Trump associates to come under scrutiny in the federal probe now led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller into possible collusion between Moscow and the Trump campaign.

Mueller is applying renewed pressure on Flynn following his indictment of Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, three sources familiar with the investigation told NBC News...

Oh brother - pardon pun it really is a family affair now isn't it?

Have any of you ever heard anything
at all about FLynn's kid?

WOW

what a group !!

Ok we will see guys - NSNBC is teasing something big -- will let you know when they get out of break!!

Starting to get the sense that Texas pushed this story back -- like today might have been a big Mueller day if we did not have another slaughter

Oh this is the Turkey stuff! He tried to kidnap some Turkish guy and something got messed up or did not work -- I remember this stuff .

It was complicated (obviously! ha )

it was bizarre story Oi Vey

I vividly remember kidnapping idea -- sorry to tell ya that guys

I remember thinking good lord our head security is wanting to kidnap people in another land -- give me
a break !!

Oh brother again Vlaidmir son is also playing in the game!!

Transoceanic shipping (just throwing out the info so we have it !

Its a family family family family family family affair!!

"Speaks to admins (cabinet) corruption"

MSNBC

MSNBC on

They are breaking down all the revelations Muellers indictments have shed light on in conjunction with what has happened since they came out last week .

With all this blowing up as a result of intheindicments it is unreal

Here is there summary basics.

It really is amazing how many cabinet members Putin appointed. None of the appointments made any sense --none of em had a clue about anything any of the agencies they were being appointed to lead.

But with this commerece dept guy it starts to make sense -- Putin had them put in people that were doing busness with Putin.

Moeny money

this new revelation about the commerce guy kind of put it together for me. Ross guy -- he is right now as I type ! Making income from Russia !! AH We are according to MSNBC expert "are directly into public corruption.

Does not appear as if it was all that covert , I will appoint you to head this and you do business with me - classic blackmail like stuff.

And lets not forget our agricultural guy last week either. MSNBC

The sleaziness is incredible -- totally selling our America for money.

Tillerson knows nothing about state dept but he sure knows Putin

Exxon Mobil Seeks U.S. Sanctions Waiver for Oil Project in Russia

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/business/energy-environment/exxon-mobil-russia-sanctions-waiver-oil.html

This has nothing to do with politics anyone who IMO has any investment in the nation ought to be repulsed in terms of what is emerging.

Its a flat our could care less about the nation IMO -- these people were given top positions of our govt to Russians

Campaign Manager is a foreign agent

Our top securtiy dude
is a foreign agent

OUr state dept guy has just let the sanctions office go empty .

The agricultural guy last admits he knows nothing about agricultural anything

The commerce guy breaking now

Devos the lady Putin put in for education sec is the one whose brother did the backchannel thing

Erik Prince met with a Russian person close to President Vladimir Putin, This is Education sec brother !

Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel

Seychelles islands in the Indian Oceanhttps://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.a8ef9e50c53b

At above link the guy on the left was hanging out in the oval office after they got in !! There are pics of them in the oval office.

Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed al-Nahyan this is the guy who helped arrange the back channel meeting now coming more to light as a result of the info from the indictments last week

Manafort, Gates to remain on electronic monitoring and home confinement.

Former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort and business associate Rick Gates will remain under home confinement and electronic GPS monitoring until they work out a deal to disclose assets and secure a bond package for their release, a federal judge said at a hearing Monday.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...5_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.f1ce93459c87

MSNBC on

They are breaking down all the revelations Muellers indictments have shed light on in conjunction with what has happened since they came out last week .

With all this blowing up as a result of intheindicments it is unreal

Here is there summary basics.

It really is amazing how many cabinet members Putin appointed. None of the appointments made any sense --none of em had a clue about anything any of the agencies they were being appointed to lead.

But with this commerece dept guy it starts to make sense -- Putin had them put in people that were doing busness with Putin.

Moeny money

this new revelation about the commerce guy kind of put it together for me. Ross guy -- he is right now as I type ! Making income from Russia !! AH We are according to MSNBC expert "are directly into public corruption.

Does not appear as if it was all that covert , I will appoint you to head this and you do business with me - classic blackmail like stuff.

And lets not forget our agricultural guy last week either. MSNBC

The sleaziness is incredible -- totally selling our America for money.

Tillerson knows nothing about state dept but he sure knows Putin

Exxon Mobil Seeks U.S. Sanctions Waiver for Oil Project in Russia

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/business/energy-environment/exxon-mobil-russia-sanctions-waiver-oil.html

This has nothing to do with politics anyone who IMO has any investment in the nation ought to be repulsed in terms of what is emerging.

Its a flat our could care less about the nation IMO -- these people were given top positions of our govt to Russians

Campaign Manager is a foreign agent

Our top securtiy dude
is a foreign agent

OUr state dept guy has just let the sanctions office go empty .

The agricultural guy last admits he knows nothing about agricultural anything

The commerce guy breaking now

Devos the lady Putin put in for education sec is the one whose brother did the backchannel thing

Erik Prince met with a Russian person close to President Vladimir Putin, This is Education sec brother !

Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel

Seychelles islands in the Indian Oceanhttps://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.a8ef9e50c53b

At above link the guy on the left was hanging out in the oval office after they got in !! There are pics of them in the oval office.

Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed al-Nahyan this is the guy who helped arrange the back channel meeting now coming more to light as a result of the info from the indictments last week

I am so embarrassed, and sad, for my country. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member