Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering as to what defense will be used . Whether or not it will be an outright denial or some type or self defense . This is just a question not an accusation

I wonder about that, too.

Here are some things I think will make the self-defense claim muddy though:

• AM inquired whether the cousin would be at the phone via telephone the day prior (can't recall where I read that, but it stuck out);
  • TW had been anxious to get AM to Wells Fargo to retrieve this money for at least a day prior. AM kept putting her off (knew someone would be at the farm maybe?)
  • Assuming DNA will prove it's the same one - TW's thin blue line paracord bracelet was found in AM's home during the search warrant. Who, in a true self-defense case, would keep a souvenier?
  • Nothing in the police reports or documents we've seen so far indicate that AM had any defensive wounds when they initially interviewed her.
  • AM was at the farm, left the farm, then came back to the farm. Why? Seems inconsistent with self-defense. More consistent, however, with cover-up (fetching supplies, double-checking something, etc).
  • AM took TWs phone with her to a wedding in Louisiana shortly thereafter, then appears to have tossed it? Or turned it off? Either way - inconsistent with someone who was doing something in self-defense.
  • The most obvious thing - if it was self-defense, WHY NOT CALL THE COPS?

OT - Please take a moment to read the latest help request from Tricia. You can see her note called "it is urgent now" under the Missing Persons Discussion forum. Here's a snip:

"You can donate at .com or use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com and you can donate thru PayPal.com or Google Wallet

This is URGENT!!!

There are bills coming up that are not going to be paid and that will start the awful domino effect that could lead to real trouble for Websleuths."

Three additional search warrants have been added to AM's case file.

Case Number: 2017 CF 005844 A
http://74.174.28.52/BMWebLatest/Home.aspx/Search

1. 2012 silver Ford F250 truck - electronic systems/data

2. 2012 silver Ford F250 truck - case related items

3. AM's residence on Raintree Drive - case related items

Three additional search warrants have been added to AM's case file.

Case Number: 2017 CF 005844 A
http://74.174.28.52/BMWebLatest/Home.aspx/Search

1. 2012 silver Ford F250 truck - electronic systems/data

2. 2012 silver Ford F250 truck - case related items

3. AM's residence on Raintree Drive - case related items
I have uploaded those warrants to my google drive, if people want to download directly.

Warrant Ford F250 #1
Warrant Ford F250 #2
Warrant Ashley's Residence

I have also made requests for the Atty Correspondence and the Verified Stipulation for substituting counsel. Hopefully I will get them.

From 1st page timeline:
8 Sept 2017 @ abt 10:00 AM CST – Taylor cooked breakfast that morning and was last seen by her girlfriend (GF). GF left to run errands at abt 9:50 AM. A friend of TW’s pulled up and said “hi” as GF left. TW left soon after to go to the bank with the friend. (AbuDrake post #592, Thread1, Fleurde post #694, Thread1​

TW's last correspondence with Fleurde was around 11:20 via text - when prompted asking how things were going, TW responded "talk about it later tonight" or similar.

attachment.php

The search warrant indicates AM had made it to Tom Thumb at 11:53 a.m.

attachment.php

Assuming no other stops, that trip takes 15 minutes, so she left around ~11:38

attachment.php

Actual time of the crime somewhere between 11:20 - 11:38 a.m. 9/8/17.

This all seems to have gone down very fast at the scene of the crime.

I have uploaded those warrants to my google drive, if people want to download directly.

Warrant Ford F250 #1
Warrant Ford F250 #2
Warrant Ashley's Residence

Attachments

• xyz.png
    xyz.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 218
  • map.jpg
    map.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 214
  • 1120.png
    1120.png
    71 KB · Views: 213
From 1st page timeline:
8 Sept 2017 @ abt 10:00 AM CST – Taylor cooked breakfast that morning and was last seen by her girlfriend (GF). GF left to run errands at abt 9:50 AM. A friend of TW’s pulled up and said “hi” as GF left. TW left soon after to go to the bank with the friend. (AbuDrake post #592, Thread1, Fleurde post #694, Thread1​

Can't find it, but recall reading that TW's last correspondence with Fleurde was around 10:30 via text - when prompted asking how things were going, TW responded "talk about it later tonight" or similar.

The search warrant indicates AM had made it to Tom Thumb at 11:53 a.m.

attachment.php

Assuming no other stops, that trip takes 15 minutes, so she left around ~11:38

attachment.php

Actual time of the crime somewhere between 10:30 - 11:30 a.m. 9/8/17.
From the first search warrant for Ashley's home it is stated that:

"At approximately 1120 hours" ... "stated she texted Taylor asking how things were going."

This would be the time of the last text. The actual last time of a text from Taylor to fleude was at 11:28:35am on September 8th. This comes from the warrant for the Britt RD location. Further in that warrant it is identified 8 phone calls from 12:10pm and 1:27pm at the Britt RD location. Ashley's phone was in the Beulah area from 11:52am to 1:44pm.

I strongly suspect that the murder happened between 11:52am and 12:10pm. Closer to 12:10 than 11:52.

Ashley had traveled from the Tom Thumb to Britt RD, not the other way around.

Now that I think about it. In the warrant for Ashley's house it is stated that when Ashley picked up Taylor fluerde said that Ashley was driving a black jeep. We don't have a warrant for that vehicle yet, only for the silver Ford F250. I wonder why that is.

Better analysis than my own - thanks for the clarification, Jethro.

So -

• if AM picked up TW in a black jeep at 9:50
  • TW's last text was at 11:28
  • AM was at the Tom Thumb at 11:53

^ Where was TW at 11:53? Still in the Jeep / Truck? Not there? At Britt Road?

Maybe they're interested in the trucks in relation to the 9/9 follow-up venture to Home Depot - not necessarily the 9/8 pickup of TW.

attachment.php

From the first search warrant for Ashley's home it is stated that:

"At approximately 1120 hours" ... "stated she texted Taylor asking how things were going."

This would be the time of the last text. The actual last time of a text from Taylor to fleude was at 11:28:35am on September 8th. This comes from the warrant for the Britt RD location. Further in that warrant it is identified 8 phone calls from 12:10pm and 1:27pm at the Britt RD location. Ashley's phone was in the Beulah area from 11:52am to 1:44pm.

I strongly suspect that the murder happened between 11:52am and 12:10pm. Closer to 12:10 than 11:52.

Ashley had traveled from the Tom Thumb to Britt RD, not the other way around.

Attachments

• homedepot.png
    homedepot.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 212
Now that I think about it. In the warrant for Ashley's house it is stated that when Ashley picked up Taylor fluerde said that Ashley was driving a black jeep. We don't have a warrant for that vehicle yet, only for the silver Ford F250. I wonder why that is.

Still wondering why this is - but the F-250 was the vehicle AM was seen driving at Tom Thumb, striking my earlier theory.

attachment.php

Attachments

• f250.png
    f250.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 337
Still wondering why this is - but the F-250 was the vehicle AM was seen driving at Tom Thumb, striking my earlier theory.

attachment.php
Yes. Definitely was the vehicle. Ashley had said that was the vehicle she drove all day according to the warrants so I am curious about the black Jeep and why we haven't seen a warrant for that vehicle.

Ashley McArthur was charged yesterday with 1 count of Grand Theft between $10,000 and $20,000 and 1 count of Fraud Swindle - Obtain Property under $20,000. Date of the offenses are 07/10/2015. Not sure how this fits in with the murder case. Perhaps it doesn't as LE often charges any crimes they uncover in the course of an investigation.

Woman indicted for murder in death of private investigator

A woman has been indicted for the murder of a Pensacola private investigator.

On Tuesday, a grand jury indicted Ashley McArthur, 40, for first-degree murder with a firearm in the death of 33-year-old Taylor Wright.

[...]

If convicted as charged, McArthur faces an automatic sentence of life in prison.

She is scheduled for arraignment Thursday. Assistant State Attorney Bridgette Jensen is prosecuting the case. Court documents indicate McArthur will be represented by Barry W. Beroset and John C. Beroset.

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2017/...th-former-pensacola-police-officer/840622001/

New thread coming up.

Please get ready to move over in about 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken