CO CO - Kelsie Schelling, 21, pregnant, Pueblo, 4 Feb 2013 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching 1600 block of Savannah Drive...

Attachments

• IMG_3105.JPG
    IMG_3105.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 51
Digging with backhoe

Credit to Katie spencer @Krdo

Attachments

• IMG_3106.jpg
    IMG_3106.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 51
I wonder how Donthe Lucas's basketball career is panning out. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how Donthe Lucas's basketball career is panning out. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagine prison rec ball is the next big step in his bball career.

Theyre grasping at straws. They dont have a clue. Atleast they arent giving up. But I have the feeling they will listen to anyone. When they should be focusing on Lucas and his mom.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

How are you getting that from the article?

How are you getting that from the article?
Watch the video. Look at how the mom acts. And what she says. She talks about going home empty handed and how its been going on for 5 years. And by the way she was referring to the recent dig. The police surely have given her some info on why they are there. She isnt enthusiastic about this tip.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Investigators resume search for evidence in Schelling disappearance case

http://www.koaa.com/story/36804124/...-for-evidence-in-schelling-disappearance-case
I hope this means that someone close to DL and SL is talking. It has been my belief all along that someone at least one person close to them knows where Kelsie is.

Hopefully, that person with knowledge will have the courage to call the police and share what they know so Kelsie's mom, dad, and other loved ones won't have to spend another holiday season in this terrible agony.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

"Kelsie's mom, Laura Saxton,*says the last two days of searching have been*good, but emotionally exhausting.*

"I wouldn't want to not be here...we appreciate the fact that they at least let us, even though we cant be part of the searches, we can still be on the perimeter and observe." said Saxton. "It's harder just because I'm tired...we have done a lot of traveling back and forth the last couple days so the fatigue leads to more emotion of course."

Saxton is once again asking that if anyone has information about this case-no matter how small it may seem-to please come forward."

Investigators resume search in Schelling disappearance case
http://www.koaa.com/story/36804124/investigators-resume-search-in-schelling-disappearance-case

Good luck to all the searchers today. May today be the day that Kelsie and Kadrie are brought home.

Last week, authorities in Pueblo conducted a three-day search for evidence in the case of Kelsie Schelling, a Denver woman who went missing more than four years ago after learning she was pregnant. Despite what were described in advance of the operation as new leads, no major breakthroughs were made. Optimism sparked on Friday, November 10, when a dog that was being used to hunt for forensic data alerted in an area near the confluence of Fountain Creek and the Arkansas River. However, the remains turned out to be that of an animal.

An excerpt from a post on the Help Find Kelsie Facebook page shared Saturday, November 11, and on view in its entirety below reads: "To the guilty (you know who you are), we are not going away and we never will!"

kelsie.schelling.graphic.jpg

http://www.westword.com/news/kelsie-schelling-missing-november-2017-search-update-9689729

Donthe and his brother arrested on Monday and Tuesday in Denver for a robbery back in September In Pueblo.

This was on the TV local news.

Donthe and his brother arrested on Monday and Tuesday in Denver for a robbery back in September In Pueblo.

This was on the TV local news.

I hope he never sees the light of day. I wonder if they'll use Kelsey being missing while holding him

I hope they question both boys but they might just ask about the robbery. Sara Lucas, the mother of Donthe and Duschon claimed that they harassed Duschons twin sister, who has her Facebook under the name Des Shantel when she was in trouble for truency. Sara claimed they said she would be charged with murder and kidnapping trying to scare and harass her child.

Sara also admitted to failing a lie detector test. She doesn't sound or look like she's doing too well. Hopefully what they did and have to keep secret is taking its toll.

Here are the links to the two interviews, a concerned citizen conducted with Sara. They stood outside her house and protested in the street until she finally came out and spoke. The 2nd interview is more telling imo.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m86lV7G9YlM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SkgsjFrCEXk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members