Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a serial killer keep his trophies at home? Some where close. Maybe in the drawers of a tall boy or dresser in his/her bedroom?

If the alleged CSK kept some trinkets PLUS women's clothing, where do you think he stashed these items?

Do you think WAPOL discovered any trophies in searches of the accused's properties??

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I felt that the remand prisoners would go in max for their protection. But I spoke to someone who deals with prisons on a daily basis. That person said that they stuff them in all the prisons now as they have so many, and that they go into mainstream. Unless they pose a major threat risk after publicity in the media.

The comment was, if they are in remand, then the prosecution has enough to convince a judge to put them there, otherwise they would have been granted bail. That is someone who deals with the prisons daily in a legal capacity. Not me.

Crabstick. Remand means you stay in Hakea till your trial date or till you get bail. Sometimes you have to cool your heels in Jail till your Dad comes n bails you out. As I know. We can get sent to Hakea till someone decded t get offthei butt & rock dow th hill to bail youout. rev sentence is to how ho bogged down his is.

Would a serial killer keep his trophies at home? Some where close. Maybe in the drawers of a tall boy or dresser in his/her bedroom?

If the alleged CSK kept some trinkets PLUS women's clothing, where do you think he stashed these items?

Do you think WAPOL discovered any trophies in searches of the accused's properties??

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

I have a good idea. Just making the time to search near the lake, Hey BRE...

In case anyone is interested and doesn't have a copy...Garden City bookshop outside Myer has Devils Garden by Debi Marshall. Only one copy on the shelf....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Is it definitely NOT the car? I assume not - it would be a remarkable coincidence! - but have you contacted maker of the YouTube video to ask where the car came from? The roof looks very similar to the pics on the google earth video IMO
No idea, I havent contacted them. I had a look at a few things and saw all I needed to. If you havent already done so, you'll find their details easily if you wish to look further.

Do you have the particular 'title' of the doc on prison internet access? thanks.

Heavily monitored. The issue is with internet is the capacity to communicate. With current apps, may as well hand out mobile phones in the prison if people charged with 'murder' are given unlimited access to internet.
Already discussed extensively, previously. https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13185688

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I always thought some trophies were kept at LA.
Trophy in a trophy!
Obviously not the smartest place to hide anything - but would make good movie script!

Crabstick. Remand means you stay in Hakea till your trial date or till you get bail. Sometimes you have to cool your heels in Jail till your Dad comes n bails you out. As I know. We can get sent to Hakea till someone decded t get offthei butt & rock dow th hill to bail youout. rev sentence is to how ho bogged down his is.

The over riding issue to every ones basic right to bail is public safety or flight risk. A suspected multiple rapist and/or suspected multiple murderer wouldn't get bail. You can bail yourself if you can show you have the security or as you say just have to wait until someone prepared to take the risk steps forward.

The only plus if you don't get bailed is time already spent in custody is taken off your sentence.

https://youtu.be/Q19Z0ru1CB4

Pic frames from gemini video
thanks noname.
With spoked wheel, seatcover, red dirt & scenery etc .
30fe053b95deb16a30c919ffc27b78a0.jpg
6f1fdfd0b5a67845c851b029b66a5f81.jpg
701a26857ac34b0d55d4b4166fac265e.jpg
f83787b1ff06fe3858c85d656b431511.jpg

I don’t live very far from the Canning Vale prisons complex. I think it’s Hakea Prison which has a social club function room. One evening my husband and I went to a fortieth birthday party there. One of the prison guards was a singer. A wonderful evening and such a novelty.

Banksia Hill Juvenile Detention Centre is an Australian juvenile prison facility for offenders aged 10–18+ years, located at Canning Vale, Western Australia. It was opened in September 1997 to replace Longmore Detention Centre in Bentley.

Hakea Prison is a minimum to maximum security prison for males located in Canning Vale, Western Australia. The facility is managed by the Department of Corrective Services on behalf of the Government of Western Australia.

Melaleuca Remand and Reintegration Facility is a maximum security prison for women, in Canning Vale, Western Australia. It opened in December 2016, and has a capacity of 254 inmates.

I was looking for old photos of Mount hospital when this popped up wondering why would you not have taken a person straight to Royal Perth from Wilson.

I didn't realise this man was naked, if it was suicide where were his clothes in fact is it usual to take your clothes off in those circumstances.

ff9f16fb83f8304f76a978fad4571681.jpg
Janwa,

Good question about the clothing and swimmers. It makes sense that someone would remove their clothes if it meant being able to swim better. I've been told this before, that people remove their clothes, if they've had to swim a long way to safety.

Janwa,

Good question about the clothing and swimmers. It makes sense that someone would remove their clothes if it meant being able to swim better. I've been told this before, that people remove their clothes, if they've had to swim a long way to safety.

My God he could have bailed out of a sinking boat or even been tossed overboard. If a suicide, you would surely have kept your clothes on, they would have impeded you and then you would have drowned more quickly.

I always thought some trophies were kept at LA.
Trophy in a trophy!
Obviously not the smartest place to hide anything - but would make good movie script!

I don't think this alleged SK kept trophys more things that appealed to his other self. Like a magpie.

1. It's a TE Gemini...
2. The Sheraton on Wellington St used to be called The Orchard Hotel and many stars stayed there when they played at the Perth Entertainment Centre. It wasn't a place to 'go' or 'hang out' it was the dead end of town....

1. It's a TE Gemini...
2. The Sheraton on Wellington St used to be called The Orchard Hotel and many stars stayed there when they played at the Perth Entertainment Centre. It wasn't a place to 'go' or 'hang out' it was the dead end of town....

You are mistaken Fortune Cookie - the Sheraton was up on St George’s Terrace - now Pan Pacific

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crabsticks' Sheraton on Wellington St was the old Orchard Hotel.
The old Sheraton on Adelaide Tce is now the Pan Pac.

You are mistaken Fortune Cookie - the Sheraton was up on St George’s Terrace - now Pan Pacific
Crabsticks' Sheraton on Wellington St was the old Orchard Hotel.
The old Sheraton on Adelaide Tce is now the Pan Pac.

Good to see everyone has turned up..

You are both on the same page. No need argue. We sorted this a couple of pages back. :) Adelaide and St Georges Tce are the same length of road. Possibly the oldest road in Perth.

Here is the map again.

QRyUitW.jpg

Source: google maps
https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...a36d02c4!8m2!3d-31.9544465!4d115.853276?dcr=0

1. It's a TE Gemini...
What does the TE part of the name mean please FC ?

https://youtu.be/Q19Z0ru1CB4

Pic frames from gemini video
thanks noname.
With spoked wheel, snipped.
30fe053b95deb16a30c919ffc27b78a0.jpg

You can probably cross this car off being the one seen by the two witnesses in the Kerry Turner abduction. The wheels hardly looked like spoked wheels at all. There are better spokes on the trailer wheels.

From a distance over the road it was all the witness could look at and would have to be more impressive than these IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member