Identified! AZ - Mohave Co., 'White Hills JD' BlkFem UP15869, 14-17, off Hwy 93, Sep'16 - Kimberly Rena Jones

So sad that this poor baby still hasn't been identified. Here's hoping that she will be in 2017! :rose::rose:

Current Rule out list:
Aalyiah Bell South Carolina
Hailee D. Bogle Arizona
Sheryia Grant Texas
Jasmine Moody Michigan
Brittany Robinson Alabama
Layshaya Stine Colorado

Has anyone submitted any of the other girls? If not, I'm going to inquire about Ariel and Destiny who I'm showing are both still missing. Also, in looking at these cases and other possible matches, I've noticed that many of the recent missing girls don't have any identifiers in the system at all.

New addition to Namus looks like a good possible match to me:
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/39436/30 - Jasmane Standford Demographics seem pretty close, she's missing during the right time frame, although from about 9 hours away by car from where this Jane Doe was found. Weight is within 5lbs, height is a little off. Facially very similar. I'm going to send it in.

Ok, got word back from Dustin. They're going to check out Jasmane and submit her to LE for them to look at. (Jasmane currently has no identifiers in the system.)

Ok, got word back from Dustin. They're going to check out Jasmane and submit her to LE for them to look at. (Jasmane currently has no identifiers in the system.)

That's good to hear. She seems like a good possibility. I could imagine Jasmane running away or winding up in Las Vegas and then trying to go to Phoenix down highway 93.

if she was trafficked that is the corridor.

That's good to hear. She seems like a good possibility. I could imagine Jasmane running away or winding up in Las Vegas and then trying to go to Phoenix down highway 93.

It's only a 9 hour car ride from where Jasmane went missing to where this UID was found, which is more than possible given the amount of time that passed between when she went missing and when this UID was found. Finger crossed that we can get some identifiers on Jasmane put into the system at the very least.

Current rule out list:
Aalyiah Bell 1996 South Carolina
Hailee D. Bogle 1999 Arizona
Sheryia Grant 1995 Texas
Jasmine Moody 1995 Michigan
Brittany Robinson 1998 Alabama
Layshaya Stine 2000 Colorado
Destiny Taylor 1998 Arizona

That's weird. They took down the NCMEC reconstruction of this Jane Doe (although the NCMEC page is still up with it) and it now says she's a Hispanic/Latino girl. Wonder what's going on...

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1324ufaz.html
https://identifyus.org/cases/15869

A man and his wife discovered the victim's body at approximately 5:30 PM alongside Highway 93 near White Hills, Arizona on September 28, 2016. It is possible that the girl originated from Las Vegas, Nevada (due to the fact that Highway 93 runs through the city) or perhaps somewhere in southern Arizona. Authorities believe the body was dumped at the location it was found and she had died elsewhere.

An autopsy did not reveal her cause of death. Investigators, however, believe foul play was involved in her death and are treating the case as a homicide.

Estimated Age: 14-17 years old
Race: Black. Possible Caucasian admixture.
Height: 5'5" to 5'7
Weight: 105-130 lbs.
Hair Color: Black or dark brown, thick and kinky. Approximately 5 inches long.
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: The victim had manicured fingernails and remnants of pink polish were observed on her toenails. Her ears were also pierced. No apparent scars or tattoos.

Attachments

• 1324UFAZ_LARGE.jpg
    1324UFAZ_LARGE.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 19
  • 1324UFAZ1_LARGE.jpg
    1324UFAZ1_LARGE.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 18
Couldn't find this case on websleuths so posted it as I think this is solvable.

I have already e-mailed mojave county with my match Donnae Gray.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/39044/0/

All the physical descriptions match except weight, which I think could be off because the body had mummified somewhat and the timelines match up nicely.

Title Officer
First name Lupe
Last name Contreras
Phone (661) 326-3937
This is the office on her case, I would call if I had access to a phone other than company phone.
Think maybe someone could call him.

Title Officer
First name Lupe
Last name Contreras
Phone (661) 326-3937
This is the office on her case, I would call if I had access to a phone other than company phone.
Think maybe someone could call him.

I am already in contact with the investigative supervisor in the county that the body was found, she is going to contact the relevant law enforcement. Besides I live the UK and kinda dread making international phone calls on my mobile phone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back