Found Deceased MI - Jerome Ezell, 27, Lansing, 7 Nov 2017

Rumor- there were 2 cell phones. One Jerome and the gf shared, and the other was Jerome's. His is missing, the shared one was in the car.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

can not see anything unless you have and are logged into FB. I hate that. Really doesn't help spread the word as much as it could IMO. Anything there that is worth sharing here?
Not much there. moo

It seems quiet from media and LE also.

Just stumbled across this case..I am about 30 miles from Lansing so will try to dig deeper ..I do have friends in Lansing also that I can contact for info plus make a trip around the area myself. I don't like to think negative, but this isn't looking too good for him. Prayers to family and GF and that precious little one

Rumor- there were 2 cell phones. One Jerome and the gf shared, and the other was Jerome's. His is missing, the shared one was in the car.

feel like we just found the answer. something sinister is on that phone.

I think it possible that He protected the baby by getting out of the car. I'm hopeful clarity is available soon.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

feel like we just found the answer. something sinister is on that phone.

or he just has his with his person, wherever that is. Like, it was in his pocket when he got out of the car (by whatever means that entailed).

But (if the rumor is true) that means he had both phones that day? is that odd to anyone else but me?

or he just has his with his person, wherever that is. Like, it was in his pocket when he got out of the car (by whatever means that entailed).

But that means he had both phones that day? is that odd to anyone else but me?
That's exactly what I meant. It's weird he had his own phone + the shared. and if it was on him right now, wouldn't they have pinged it by now?

That's exactly what I meant. It's weird he had his own phone + the shared. and if it was on him right now, wouldn't they have pinged it by now?
I think someone took the phone and yes I find out weird that he had both phones. Maybe his was a burner phone.

I think it possible that He protected the baby by getting out of the car. I'm hopeful clarity is available soon.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure the baby was there all day-

The car seat's base wasn't secured by the vehicle's seat belt.

Hill said she found her son in good health with a dry diaper and a normal temperature.

From the link Jersey girl posted at post #32.

I think someone took the phone and yes I find out weird that he had both phones. Maybe his was a burner phone.

She used an app to locate the car. Someone else's phone or computer? I'm not sure how OnStar is set up?

She used an app to locate the car. Someone else's phone or computer? I'm not sure how OnStar is set up?

I just got a new vehicle, first time in long time buying something newer and it has OnStar and they send me emails daily and I now have app on my phone and computer, so she probably went to computer to help locate... this new technology confuses me LOL

I sent some feelers out today to some local friends asking them to check on info.. hope to hear something back and I hope I can get that way this weekend to snoop around.

I just got a new vehicle, first time in long time buying something newer and it has OnStar and they send me emails daily and I now have app on my phone and computer, so she probably went to computer to help locate... this new technology confuses me LOL
Yay on new vehicle and you were able to share info on the OnStar. Rumor I believe I read in a link close to the top that the gf said it had been turned off perhaps that day. She was able to get turned back on though and locate the veh. through the app.
I will look for that link where it is mentioned or edit this post.

It seems it was deactivated and she paid to have it activated.

About two and a half hours later, Hill said she noticed the OnStar navigation system in her car had been deactivated. She paid OnStar to reactivate it so the car could be located.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2017/11/13/missinglansingtwpman/857881001/

Also, from the above link she texted him from her phone or a coworker?

While at work that day, Hill said she texted Ezell at about 4:30 p.m. but didn't get a response.

While looking I also noticed this in the original post-
Tuesday night around 7:15 P.M. his girlfriend used an On-Star app on her phone to successfully locate their car, the Equinox, in the 1100 block of North Fairview Ave. in Lansing, Michigan.

http://www.wilx.com/content/news/Search-is-on-for-local-man-missing-for-three-days-456439363.html

I am confused.

Yay on new vehicle and you were able to share info on the OnStar. Rumor I believe I read in a link close to the top that the gf said it had been turned off perhaps that day. She was able to get turned back on though and locate the veh. through the app.
I will look for that link where it is mentioned or edit this post.

It seems it was deactivated and she paid to have it activated.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2017/11/13/missinglansingtwpman/857881001/

Also, from the above link she texted him from her phone or a coworker?

While looking I also noticed this in the original post-

http://www.wilx.com/content/news/Search-is-on-for-local-man-missing-for-three-days-456439363.html

I am confused.
She must have texted from a coworkers phone. But I don't understand why she wouldn't keep one of the phones. There's something with that.

Interesting the diaper was dry. Could the car seat base not being strapped in be a result of it being placed back in his car after it had been in another? I find it strange that if the child had been left in car alone for any considerable amount of time, that no passerby would have noticed and reported it.

Wonder if his wallet was in the car.

Interesting the diaper was dry. Could the car seat base not being strapped in be a result of it being placed back in his car after it had been in another? I find it strange that if the child had been left in car alone for any considerable amount of time, that no passerby would have noticed and reported it.

Because of the dry diaper, I don't think the baby was there long.

Good question!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam