MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it confirmed that Floyd drove his own car into the parking lot of Danielle's Office building the day she disappeared? Also is the part about Floyd Visiting his wife at the hospital that night confirmed?

CWD said he was in the lot with his hood up. He was also seen talking with Danielle.

I finally just watched the Redford girls interview. The pain :(

Hearing about the tiny house is so sad. She was just starting her life.

This is interesting. Gives him more to do in that 24ish hour period after Danis disappearance. Of course, he couldn't miss the beer pong tourney sat am and he visited Eily in the hospital Friday night. Her car was also likely available to him however.

I think the hospital visit was for an alibi. I wonder if Eily had a certain schedule at the hospital where FG would know she wouldn't be in the room or that she would be sleeping? If not, did he just hope he could convince Eily and hospital staff that he was there that evening in the event he ever needed the alibi?

Has it ever been said how he got to the beer pong tournament? His car? Eily's car? Friend?

CWD said he was in the lot with his hood up. He was also seen talking with Danielle.

It baffles me the level of bravery or more likely, stupidity this man has. Leaving your vehicle than can be tied to you at the place where DS was last seen. People witnessed him talking to DS at ML. And a neighbor saw DS's vehicle at FG's home. That's a lot of circumstantial evidence right there. I can only imagine how much I can't remember or what we haven't been told.

I wonder if the neighbor who saw DS's car may have also been the one to suggest LE might need to look for a suitcase or a comforter?

I think the hospital visit was for an alibi. I wonder if Eily had a certain schedule at the hospital where FG would know she wouldn't be in the room or that she would be sleeping? If not, did he just hope he could convince Eily and hospital staff that he was there that evening in the event he ever needed the alibi?

Snipped

I can almost guarantee he did go to hospital that evening. It may have been late however hospitals have so many cameras and staff on hand..LE would have pulled the camera footage as well as nurse station notes. Unsure if she was in ICU because visiting hours normally strictly end between 9-10 and normal floors 10 pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see the comment section :(

You have to open it in a browser, not the mobile version. I’m on my phone and I couldn’t see it either so I selected to use safari to open it and I could see them.

Snipped

I can almost guarantee he did go to hospital that evening. It may have been late however hospitals have so many cameras and staff on hand..LE would have pulled the camera footage as well as nurse station notes. Unsure if she was in ICU because visiting hours normally strictly end between 9-10 and normal floors 10 pm.

Ooops, I didn't word that correctly or finish my thought at all.

I do agree that he went to the hospital. My train of thought was along the lines of him not showing up until late that night and how that provided any sort of alibi.

I read that as well. Comment sections are terrible! Most of what is spewed on them is complete BS.

Agree. Victim shaming. People can be so cruel. Yet we see it often.

I don't see the comment section :(

Comments may be from trolls or even from people working for Danielle's murderer's attorney.
Apparently Danielle's murderer at least considered the plea deal in the Hines Park attempted rape case. That tells me that he isn't worried about Danielle being found. If he were concerned that she'd be found eventually, which would mean certain life in prison for him, then his only strategy would be to beat the rap in the Hines Park case and stay out of prison, ready to flee should the cops start to close in. His assuredness that Danielle won't be found means that he most likely put her in a dumpster and that he knows that she's now in a landfill.

Yeah that comment is victim shaming in the highest order.

I think it best we just ignore such vile comments. And bring no attention to them. IMO. One bothersome point in all this is FG had a fair bit of time to do whatever. Yes he may have been at Hospital and beer pong to cover his sorry azz but in between he had time. Hours. I hope LE has enough if Dani isn't found. Maybe there is much going on behind the scenes we are not privy to. Praying. Where are you Dani?!!!!!

I just noted on the public facebook page it lists on posters to keep an eye out for phone, case, boots, jeans, jacket, key chain, comforter, suitcase/container. No mention of the black shirt she was wearing????Hmmmm.....

I just noted on the public facebook page it lists on posters to keep an eye out for phone, case, boots, jeans, jacket, key chain, comforter, suitcase/container. No mention of the black shirt she was wearing????Hmmmm.....

I thought that at one point they stopped asking to keep an eye out for the jacket? I may be remembering wrong.

My heart goes out to the Stislicki family. It has been so long. I read this article and watched the Redford girls' video. After reading, I scrolled down to the comment section. Interesting (for lack of a better word) comment there.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/miss...-her-disappearance-person-of-interest-in-case

I saw that too, Lupy...

I'm quoting this for a second time but I'm pretty angry over this. Even more so now I have had more time to think about it.
I don’t believe for a second that anyone would ever have that to say about Danielle. Not at all. Yes, I get she was friendly to everyone who crossed her life path but that’s just… no.
Pretty shady, disgusting tactics if you ask me. There is no room for any of that.

2 weeks until 12 months. Candles will be lit all around my home that night. :candle:

Will light a candle too AP here is Ontario Canada. Family and Friends have done an excellent job in keeping Dani in the news. So loved and missed by so many.

Will light a candle too AP here is Ontario Canada. Family and Friends have done an excellent job in keeping Dani in the news. So loved and missed by so many.

Yeah that comment is victim shaming in the highest order.

Absolutely. I shared the link because I think it is coming from a supporter of FG. And if so, his camp is not that secure in their defence. Losers start grasping. Pathetic and feeble attempt at casting doubt by attacking the beauty in Dani and twisting it negatively. Fabrication as well. JMO

Is this trial a jury one? Trying to taint the pool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288