Status Hearings Nov 14, 2017, Jan 22, 2018- Jason Autry and Dylan Adams

Burton Staggs‏ @burtstaggsnews
1m1 minute ago

#Hollybobo Sources confirm Jason Autry will not be present at today's status hearing

Hmmm ... I wonder WHY JA was not present today ?

:thinking: I guess he was busy practicing his script for DA's upcoming trial ... lots of details he has to remember, stories, and lies from ZA's trial ...

:doh: Can't have him too confused ... after all, he testified he was on morphine at the time of the crimes.

:moo:

Carley Gordon
✔ ‎@WSMVCarley

2:08 PM - Nov 14, 2017

Judge “I’m ready to take this case to its conclusion” #HollyBobo

Link: https://twitter.com/WSMVCarley

Yep ... Judge wants Holly's case off his docket and gone ... just like the State/TBI-LE want Holly's case gone !

JMO but they are not in it for the TRUTH ... they want this over and done !

The State got 1 conviction, which IMO was just enough to appease the masses.

All JMO and :moo:

Sharing a Google Alert:

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/new...l-date-dylan-adams-holly-bobo-case/862474001/

Jason Autry, who was originally scheduled for a status hearing Tuesday, and is also charged in the rape, kidnapping and killing of Holly Bobo, will not have his case heard until Adams’ is completed, McGinley said.

So he'll be in jail until at least June, 2018. So he WON'T be home for the holidays....

Sharing a Google Alert:

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/new...l-date-dylan-adams-holly-bobo-case/862474001/

Jason Autry, who was originally scheduled for a status hearing Tuesday, and is also charged in the rape, kidnapping and killing of Holly Bobo, will not have his case heard until Adams’ is completed, McGinley said.

So he'll be in jail until at least June, 2018. So he WON'T be home for the holidays....

:seeya:

RBBM: Yes, he won't be home for the 2017 Holidays but I will NOT be surprised if he is home by the 2018 Holidays :gaah:

I see very similar situation for JA as that for BD, who has several charges in Tara Grinstead murder.

WILCOX COUNTY, Ga. --*A man charged with*concealing the death of a long-missing beauty queen*and burning her body is facing new charges in another Georgia county.

A Wilcox County indictment says Bo Dukes lied to a Georgia Bureau of Investigation investigator who questioned him last year about the 2005 disappearance of Tara Grinstead,*reports CBS affiliate WMAZ. The indictment filed by a grand jury last week charges Dukes with four new counts -- two counts of making false statements, one count of hindering apprehension of a criminal and one count of concealing the death of another.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tara-g...or-man-accused-of-burning-beauty-queens-body/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

As a resident of Chattanooga,this is one time I really hope I'm not called for jury duty.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I am in hopes that Dylan will testify in his own defense and tell what he knows including incriminating evidence against Jason. To the degree that it invalidates any immunity agreements and implicates him in what I am sure he did. Dylan has plenty of reason to have been fearful of his life from the other two as to not come forward.

JMO

I am in hopes that Dylan will testify in his own defense and tell what he knows including incriminating evidence against Jason.

To the degree that it invalidates any immunity agreements and implicates him in what I am sure he did. Dylan has plenty of reason to have been fearful of his life from the other two as to not come forward.

JMO

BBM: Now that is what I hope would happen !

JMO but I think that Dylan will take a plea -- and I hope I am wrong on that prediction ... LOL !

I would like to see Dylan go to trial... I want to hear Dylan's Defense -- what will be Dylan's Defense ? WHO will Dylan's defense team say shot Holly ?

JMO but I think that Dylan will take a plea -- and I hope I am wrong on that prediction ... LOL !

I would like to see Dylan go to trial... I want to hear Dylan's Defense -- what will be Dylan's Defense ? WHO will Dylan's defense team say shot Holly ?

I hope you are correct and Dylan takes a plea instead of a trial and her family gets to bury her

BBM

Dylan and his defense team cannot say who shot Holly. Dylan was not there. Anything he says about it would be hearsay. Only Zach and Jason were there. Zach, so far, has chosen not to say anything. Jason has already testified to what happened. Jason can't be impeached, on who shot Holly, unless there was someone secretly watching, who has yet to come forward.

BBM

Dylan and his defense team cannot say who shot Holly. Dylan was not there. Anything he says about it would be hearsay.

Only Zach and Jason were there. Zach, so far, has chosen not to say anything.

Jason has already testified to what happened.

Jason can't be impeached, on who shot Holly, unless there was someone secretly watching, who has yet to come forward.

:seeya: I totally understand your points here ... but Dylan's version of events that was allegedly coerced from him is totally different than JA's story.

1st BBM: Dylan was not there when Holly was shot at the river per Jason Autry's testimony at Zack's trial ... however, Dylan's "coerced version" of events places Holly at Zack's house, not SA's property and not the barn.

2nd BBM: Yes JA testified as to HIS version of what happened ... JA is not credible IMO, particularly since he stated that he was on drugs at the time.

3rd BBM: Even if JA could be impeached, he will not be impeached because the State bought and sold JA's "story" ... in other words, the State wanted a conviction -- it didn't matter who got convicted -- just get that conviction to make Holly's case go away. But in order to get that conviction, the State had to go with one of the A's who would not only cooperate for a deal, but sell a believable story to the jury for that conviction: (1) SA had committed "suicide" :rolleyes: so he's out ... (2) DA probably IMO would not have testified against his brother so he's out ... (3) ZA has maintained his "innocence" since his arrest, did not testify on his own behalf at the trial, and refused plea deals that were offered, so he's out ... (4) so that leaves JA.

Just because Jason said Zack said this or that, does not make it true ... and just because Jason said Zack shot Holly does not make it true also.

But IF you do believe what JA testified to at ZA's trial -- that it was only ZA and him [JA] at the river when Holly was shot -- then Dylan and Shayne cannot state that ZA shot Holly at the river because Dylan and Shayne were NOT there per JA's testimony: JA removed Dylan and Shayne from that part of the story.

I know I know ... Jason placed Dylan and Shayne at SA's property, and stated that both DA and SA participated in the rape ... but JA said he did NOT participate in the rape :rolleyes:

What it boils down to is this: Dylan stated that ZA shot Holly, Shayne allegedly stated that ZA shot Holly, and then you have JA who testified that ZA shot Holly at the river because he was there -- he was the "lookout man" -- he heard the "boom boom boom" ...

So WHO told Dylan and Shayne that ZA shot Holly at the river ?
Remember: Jason removes Dylan and Shayne from the river story where Jason stated he "heard" ZA shoot Holly but Dylan has a different story than JA :gaah:

JMO but I really hope Dylan has a trial ... I want to see DA's version of events -- whether I believe it or not.

:seeya: I totally understand your points here ... but Dylan's version of events that was allegedly coerced from him is totally different than JA's story.

1st BBM: Dylan was not there when Holly was shot at the river per Jason Autry's testimony at Zack's trial ... however, Dylan's "coerced version" of events places Holly at Zack's house, not SA's property and not the barn.

2nd BBM: Yes JA testified as to HIS version of what happened ... JA is not credible IMO, particularly since he stated that he was on drugs at the time.

3rd BBM: Even if JA could be impeached, he will not be impeached because the State bought and sold JA's "story" ... in other words, the State wanted a conviction -- it didn't matter who got convicted -- just get that conviction to make Holly's case go away. But in order to get that conviction, the State had to go with one of the A's who would not only cooperate for a deal, but sell a believable story to the jury for that conviction: (1) SA had committed "suicide" :rolleyes: so he's out ... (2) DA probably IMO would not have testified against his brother so he's out ... (3) ZA has maintained his "innocence" since his arrest, did not testify on his own behalf at the trial, and refused plea deals that were offered, so he's out ... (4) so that leaves JA.

Just because Jason said Zack said this or that, does not make it true ... and just because Jason said Zack shot Holly does not make it true also.

But IF you do believe what JA testified to at ZA's trial -- that it was only ZA and him [JA] at the river when Holly was shot -- then Dylan and Shayne cannot state that ZA shot Holly at the river because Dylan and Shayne were NOT there per JA's testimony: JA removed Dylan and Shayne from that part of the story.

I know I know ... Jason placed Dylan and Shayne at SA's property, and stated that both DA and SA participated in the rape ... but JA said he did NOT participate in the rape :rolleyes:

What it boils down to is this: Dylan stated that ZA shot Holly, Shayne allegedly stated that ZA shot Holly, and then you have JA who testified that ZA shot Holly at the river because he was there -- he was the "lookout man" -- he heard the "boom boom boom" ...

So WHO told Dylan and Shayne that ZA shot Holly at the river ?
Remember: Jason removes Dylan and Shayne from the river story where Jason stated he "heard" ZA shoot Holly but Dylan has a different story than JA :gaah:

JMO but I really hope Dylan has a trial ... I want to see DA's version of events -- whether I believe it or not.

It does not matter what you believe or I believe. Only what a jury believes or does not believe matters. A jury believed Jason and convicted Zach. Unless Dylan testifies, (I doubt he will if it goes to trial) the State will put Jason on again and that will be the story. Zach's lawyers didn't have much luck punching holes in Jason's testimony and I doubt Dylan's will either.

MOO, Dylan's lawyers negotiate a plea deal with the State.

It does not matter what you believe or I believe. Only what a jury believes or does not believe matters. A jury believed Jason and convicted Zach. Unless Dylan testifies, (I doubt he will if it goes to trial) the State will put Jason on again and that will be the story. Zach's lawyers didn't have much luck punching holes in Jason's testimony and I doubt Dylan's will either.

In my mind Dylan doesn't really NEED to make much of a plea deal. Death and LWOP are already off the table if I remember correctly. Jason's testimony was based much AFTER all the discovery was made to not one but TWO different defense teams. Plus literally years to craft it from that discovery. So much of it does not even make common sense. You may be right that it convinced a Jury. But it doesn't make it right or truthful. Jason was the ringleader as he always has been on many capers over time. He CRAFTED his testimony to give himself
the least culpability and guilt.

Dylan was and I'm sure still scared to death of both Zach AND Jason. Jason even admitted on the stand he was about to kill Dylan, saved only by others on the water the day he was to do the deed. As with many times before Dylan did what he was told to do and try to fit in with the nitwits. You bet he destroyed evidence and anything else, and kept his mouth shut much better than Zach I might add.

So all in all I do hope there is a trial and Dylan does testify. If Jason does testify I will be surprised if he can tell the same story twice in a row. The only timing having to do with the rape has to do with Jason's timeline. Zach had a "party house" and the idea that they would snatch Holly and rape her at a remote barn and then shoot her at a remote creek or river out in the open and not the party house does not even make common sense...unless you believe a two or three time loser that cannot even be turned loose in general population in prison. He cannot even be trusted by other inmates...but we are suppose to?

JMO's

I truly hope that Dylan gets a plea deal so that Holly's parents get to bury her properly

It does not matter what you believe or I believe. Only what a jury believes or does not believe matters.

A jury believed Jason and convicted Zach.

Unless Dylan testifies, (I doubt he will if it goes to trial) the State will put Jason on again and that will be the story.

Zach's lawyers didn't have much luck punching holes in Jason's testimony and I doubt Dylan's will either.

1st BBM: That is a true statement that the jury will determine the "truth."

However, what does matter is the TRUTH -- especially when you have the Shelby County D.A.'s office ranked as the highest in Tennessee for prosecutorial misconduct. Jennifer Nichols - the prosecutor of ZA and who will probably prosecute DA, is from Shelby County!

See below article:

Shelby County DA Amy Weirich ranked highest in Tennessee for misconduct

Katie Fretland, USA TODAY NETWORK – TennesseePublished 4:31 p.m. CT July 13, 2017 | Updated 12:22 p.m. CT Aug. 1, 2017

A Harvard Law School project ranked Shelby County District Attorney General Amy Weirich highest in Tennessee for prosecutorial misconduct in a study released Thursday.

Researchers with the Fair Punishment Project reviewed court opinions involving allegations of prosecutorial misconduct in California, Louisiana, Missouri and Tennessee from Jan. 1, 2010 to Dec. 31, 2015.

"In the time period we reviewed, the Shelby County District Attorney General’s Office had the highest number of misconduct findings—with more than a dozen—and the most reversals in Tennessee," according to the report.

More at Link: http://www.commercialappeal.com/sto...l-tennessee-prosecutor-amy-weirich/475649001/

-----------------------------------------------------------

2nd BBM: ZA had a very weak, inexperienced lawyer and IMO, JT [ZA's attorney] was bullied by JN [State's attorney].

2nd BBM: ZA had a very weak, inexperienced lawyer and IMO, JT [ZA's attorney] was bullied by JN [State's attorney].

:moo:[/QUOTE]

Where do you get that JT was weak and inexperienced? Although I do admit I was not impressed with her she has been practicing since 1996 and everything I have read about her says that she is highly recommended and highly rated.

ETA: sorry - I totally messed up that quote- oops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The state didn't care who they convicted...they just wanted to get rid of Holly's case..."

IMHO that is utter hogwash and it's based on nothing factual. Sounds like a conspiracy theory is trying to get floated and those are usually comprised of fantasy and paranoia.

ZA was proved by the state to have been part of HB's kidnapping, rape, and murder by his own statements to many people as well as eyewitness testimony. He was rightfully convicted. The jury, a cross-section of 12 citizens, heard the testimony, saw the evidence, and deliberated to a unanimous verdict.

ZA got a fair trial and he had a strong advocate. His attorney wasn't "bullied." That ZA so willingly agreed to LWOP was telling.

I hope he rots in prison for what he did to sweet HB. This jury got it right.

"The state didn't care who they convicted...they just wanted to get rid of Holly's case..."

IMHO that is utter hogwash and it's based on nothing factual. Sounds like a conspiracy theory is trying to get floated and those are usually comprised of fantasy and paranoia.

ZA was proved by the state to have been part of HB's kidnapping, rape, and murder by his own statements to many people as well as eyewitness testimony. He was rightfully convicted. The jury, a cross-section of 12 citizens, heard the testimony, saw the evidence, and deliberated to a unanimous verdict.

ZA got a fair trial and he had a strong advocate. His attorney wasn't "bullied." That ZA so willingly agreed to LWOP was telling.

Agreed....I hope deals are cut for the rest of them. Would be a shame for the good people of Tennessee to foot the tax bill. I think we can clearly assert that they were all involved.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I totally agree, Madeleine. It wasn't about just convicting 'anyone.' It was about seeing that justice was served and it was. All along I think most everyone suspected that ZA was the mastermind, and ringleader during these horrific crimes. The most horrid defendant in this case of three defendants has always been Zach Adams. The ADA started with the worst of the worst, and now the other two will follow.

I don't remember reading when Dylan first spoke with the TBI that he ever implicated Jason in the kidnapping and murder of Holly. Iirc, his long interview back at the beginning was all about telling them what his own brother had done to Holly including being the one who raped, and murdered her.

Even ZA knew Dylan was fully implicating him and that is why he wanted a message passed on to him telling him if he didn't shut up he would windup just like Holly. Only a guilty man would threaten others to be quiet about what they know. ZA would do anything to protect himself, and that included having someone else even harm or kill his own brother.

Justice was served in ZAs case. I believe all along what mattered most to the Bobo family was to see the mastermind, kidnapper, rapist, and murderer of their beautiful daughter being held accountable with the harshest sentence than anyone else. That has been done. Imo, they know none of this would have happened if it had not been for the mastermind behind it all who made it all happen. Zach Adams.

So they no longer want LWOP or death for the others involved. I believe the ADA has come to these decisions due to talking with Holly's family and this is what they wanted so they could come to a place where they could have some type of closure and peace.

The witnesses against ZA came with baggage which is totally understandable and just common sense. No one with an ounce of morals is going to hang around those who were involved. So they were what they were.... baggage and all, but that never means they weren't credible witnesses. The jury found them believable and that is really all that matters.

Imo, the least credible witness in ZAs entire trial was Dicus, himself. He gave a painful view for everyone to see about what can really happen when a lead investigator is so blinded by their own arrogance and tunnel vision. If he was still assigned to this case it would have continued to remain unsolved. It had become more about HIM than him ever finding out who really were the ones involved in what happened to Holly.

I think the Bobo family will agree to any plea deals that may come to pass.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back