MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will light a candle too AP here is Ontario Canada. Family and Friends have done an excellent job in keeping Dani in the news. So loved and missed by so many.

I am from Ontaro Canada too. Candle always burning!

Awesome. Nice to meet ya fellow Canadian.

Nice to meet you, too Bravo! I am following a number of cases. It is a beautiful world however so much evil lurking everywhere. I am also following the Laura Babcock trial. Oh my...

Nice to meet you, too Bravo! I am following a number of cases. It is a beautiful world however so much evil lurking everywhere. I am also following the Laura Babcock trial. Oh my...

For sure. I was following L. Babcock but missed much and fell by the wayside.

My heart goes out to the Stislicki family. It has been so long. I read this article and watched the Redford girls' video. After reading, I scrolled down to the comment section. Interesting (for lack of a better word) comment there.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/miss...-her-disappearance-person-of-interest-in-case

Replying to my own quote here. I just double checked the article once again and I see that the comment section has been completely removed. That is good to see. Someone with the website is on top of things.

Edit!! -- My hubby pointed out that I am wrong, he can see the comments. Good grief, so very sorry to bring it back up. I thought I was sharing something positive. I will quit posting now!! :gaah:

Replying to my own quote here. I just double checked the article once again and I see that the comment section has been completely removed. That is good to see. Someone with the website is on top of things.

Edit!! -- My hubby pointed out that I am wrong, he can see the comments. Good grief, so very sorry to bring it back up. I thought I was sharing something positive. I will quit posting now!! :gaah:

Ahh, NP. Your heart is in the right place!

:heartluv::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Its never a problem to be wrong, I have been wrong many times myself! Nobody is perfect, not one of us, we are all human! Don't shy away from posting, every perspective is welcome and appreciated! Hang around please, the more positive posters that are here for Danielle and her family, the better!

I just noted on the public facebook page it lists on posters to keep an eye out for phone, case, boots, jeans, jacket, key chain, comforter, suitcase/container. No mention of the black shirt she was wearing????Hmmmm.....

I've always wondered why her shirt wasn't listed, but other rather mundane items like her jeans were. It sure makes it look like it was already accounted for.

I thought that at one point they stopped asking to keep an eye out for the jacket? I may be remembering wrong.

I thought so too, but that was fairly early on I believe (maybe month 3 or 4?). I know I remember there being a fairly lengthy discussion about it.

"Evidence she was victim of a crime" -- could be the shirt or blood (cringe).

I don't think it was ever released exactly what the evidence is but something probably found at FG's.

"Evidence she was victim of a crime" -- could be the shirt or blood (cringe).

I don't think it was ever released exactly what the evidence is but something probably found at FG's.
It's possible that he kept the shirt as a trophy, or maybe he planned to give it to his wife. (I recently read about a case here on websleuths where a suspected sexual murderer may have given his victim's watch to his wife as a gift. I can totally see Danielle's murderer getting off on watching his wife walk around in Danielle's shirt.)

It's possible that he kept the shirt as a trophy, or maybe he planned to give it to his wife. (I recently read about a case here on websleuths where a suspected sexual murderer may have given his victim's watch to his wife as a gift. I can totally see Danielle's murderer getting off on watching his wife walk around in Danielle's shirt.)

Danielle seems much smaller than the wife. I would lean more towards trophy if he kept it. Either that or when he gathered everything he overlooked the shirt and it was found later. MOO

Absolutely. I shared the link because I think it is coming from a supporter of FG. And if so, his camp is not that secure in their defence. Losers start grasping. Pathetic and feeble attempt at casting doubt by attacking the beauty in Dani and twisting it negatively. Fabrication as well. JMO

Is this trial a jury one? Trying to taint the pool?

I don't think FG supporter.
I say that because there are a handful who comment on COD on just about every story and you can pretty much predict it's going to be a jackhole comment.
Local trolls is what they are, just live to stir it up in comment sections.
Click on commenters name and check out things said on a lot of other stories, usually negative.
Just MO though :dunno:

Danielle seems much smaller than the wife. I would lean more towards trophy if he kept it. Either that or when he gathered everything he overlooked the shirt and it was found later. MOO
If that's the case, then it could mean that he didn't clothe Dani's body before leaving his house but just piled her clothes together, which might mean that Dani and her clothing are in different locations. I don't know that he'd be that careless, though; I tend to lean towards the shirt's being a trophy (if he did keep it).

I had a thought while driving today..

Dani's car was found covered in mud. It is possible that FG used her own car to transport/dispose of her body and in doing so drocr somewhere secluded, off road. Thus accounting for the dirt. Would it be possible for LE to forensically examine the dirt and pinpoint more closer where it was picked up from?

I know they can analyze soil to determine a geographic location, but I'm not sure broad of a location. Anyone know?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dani's car was found covered in mud. It is possible that FG used her own car to transport/dispose of her body and in doing so drocr somewhere secluded, off road. Thus accounting for the dirt. Would it be possible for LE to forensically examine the dirt and pinpoint more closer where it was picked up from?

I know they can analyze soil to determine a geographic location, but I'm not sure broad of a location. Anyone know?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thats actually a good thought. The mud on her car was something I couldn't work out in my head. Not sure on how close LE could get with examining the dirt.

I know it was stated early in that it was not unusual for Dani's vehicle to be dirt splattered. She visited Family who did not live on paved roads. Excellent thought tho ^ Maybe debris on her vehicle is different soil from her usual traveled roads.

I know it was stated early in that it was not unusual for Dani's vehicle to be dirt splattered. She visited Family who did not live on paved roads. Excellent thought tho ^ Maybe debris on her vehicle is different soil from her usual traveled roads.

IIRC, it was stated that it may have been dirty from driving to her relatives' house over thanksgiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm unsure of the date, maybe during the last seven days of November, 2016; Danielle visited a family relative who lives on a muddy road, and the weather was unseasonably warm. I recall hearing Mrs. Stislicki say that the"dirt" on Danielle's Jeep is important as it may refresh someone's recollection about having seen the Jeep after Danielle departed MetLife on Dec 2nd.

One reason i believe he did use her car, and without authority, was to remove the Jeep from Oxford house. I like your question about experts who might "forensically examine the dirt" and pinpoint where her Jeep may have been driven/parked. Maybe they can find layers of dirt. Along your line of thinking, a close relative of mine brought my attention to the Jeep tailgate smudges, and who did cause those smudges? I trust LE. Everyone is reviewing "the book" on this one. They've "got this". A young, vibrant, loving, kind, beautiful Woman disappears--members of LE won't stop until there is Justice for Danielle.

With regard to the forensics in the Hines-Park-Jogger-kidnap-criminal-sexual-assault-strangulation-intent-to-murder-trial: Karen Drew reported that some forensic experts are being flown in from as far as New Zealand...
SEE, at 2min 30secs: https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...ce=facebook&utm_medium=snd&utm_campaign=wdiv4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa