Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #3

Thanks Met. The last confirmed sighting of Elisa was at 10:00pm on Saturday, 30 September 2017. Unconfirmed sighting of a woman running along the Clifftop Walk above Sunnymeade Beach at approximately 08:00am on Sunday, 1 October 2017. Elisa was reported as a misper at around 09:00am the same day.

Thanks bohemian,
Thats right about when the waves were big from a S-W direction accompanied by a westerly wind .
So the current probably was eastward or nor-eastward going .

http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/charts/charts.browse.pl
732e7726a1419e05c7810d88e7640961.gif
32074f8e04023ccbaf8f18bc8ba39700.gif

As for the tides it was not a big tidal coefficient, not a big movement.

The tide is a minor factor in comparison with the swell and wind combination.

I know that the tide has been posted on here somewhere (i couldn't find) but probably not the coefficient .

The tide was far below the maximum range for the area .
Jmo

http://www.tides4fishing.com/au/victoria/loutit-bay
5b3a4db696142c8dc13d061a0f407827.jpg
7f53b7f581ca50931ef58273d12cfd04.jpg

I would like to be included in that particular 'us', SA.. the ones who are wondering about how she got into the ocean. If she walked into it, how did she prevent her dog from following her into it?... or even the possibility of doggo giving it a try. .. And did she go in at Aireys or Anglesea?... if Anglesea, did she run up there Sunday morning or Saturday night in the dark?.. If Sunday morning, how in hell wasn't she seen?.. it is Victoria's premier Sunday morning running track. If Saturday night, why?.. Why run in the night?. .

Lots and lots of mysteries, the main one being the big Q.. how did she come to be <modsnip> at Pt RoadKnight 11 days after going missing from Aireys?

Doggy might have been used to waiting for mum, dad or kids to do their swimming.
I've seen many dogs waiting on the beach for their surfing parents.

Elisa's death is just not sitting straight with me. Why?

Doggy might have been used to waiting for mum, dad or kids to do their swimming.
I've seen many dogs waiting on the beach for their surfing parents.

Elisa's death is just not sitting straight with me. Why?

Dunno tgy. Hopefully, we won’t have long to wait for some answers.

Can we stop with the crude posts about the poor deceased mother, wife , sister ect.to say she was in "bits and pieces " or " dismembered " are not based on any facts or reports. At this point this poor family are all victims.

Anything to do with a possible murder IS crude.

Anything to do with a possible murder IS crude.

it doesn't get much cruder, TGY... however, if it is to be compulsory to agree that this death is an accident, or worse, and more insulting, a suicide , why the hell is it still up on websleuths?:dunno:

I wonder if she tried to tell people she didnt feel safe?

it doesn't get much cruder, TGY... however, if it is to be compulsory to agree that this death is an accident, or worse, and more insulting, a suicide , why the hell is it still up on websleuths?:dunno:

And this.....
Police confirmed the identity on Monday, five days after the remains were found by a woman walking her dog on an isolated beach.They said Ms Curry's death was not being treated as suspicious "at this stage", but the investigation was ongoing.
Anyone with information is urged to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/p...-are-that-of-elisa-curry-20171016-gz1zmv.html

:thinking:crude.....it gets really crude and offensive when the autopsy is released and photos of the decomposing body of a loved one is splashed for all to see at the trial, far too much for the loved ones to view. Yes, crude and digusting if/when it's a murder.

I personally prefer to follow WS than watch Disney's Snow White tonight tho.

:thinking:crude.....it gets really crude and offensive when the autopsy is released and photos of the decomposing body of a loved one is splashed for all to see at the trial, far too much for the loved ones to view. Yes, crude and digusting if/when it's a murder.

I personally prefer to follow WS than watch Disney's Snow White tonight tho.

I agree with all your posts TGY and that there could be much more than meets the eye in this case... Very puzzling :dunno:

However, I'm feeling that we may not hear much more in msm about it.

Thinking of those 3 beautiful children left without their Mum and wondering how they are coping with the aftermath of this terrible tragedy. :grouphug:

R.I.P. Beautiful Elisa :rose:

I agree with all your posts TGY and that there could be much more than meets the eye in this case... Very puzzling :dunno:

However, I'm feeling that we may not hear much more in msm about it.

Thinking of those 3 beautiful children left without their Mum and wondering how they are coping with the aftermath of this terrible tragedy. :grouphug:

R.I.P. Beautiful Elisa :rose:

It makes me feel so sad. To see them all next to the coffin was overwhelmingly sad. I have 3 Kids, a little younger, and who have a similar lifestyle.

I hope that Elisa always felt loved and had support. I know no situation is perfect, and let’s hope that the kids know exactly what happened to Mum at some stage. I’m reminded of the B-C girls for different reasons...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sending love to Elisa’s children, husband, family and friends at Christmas.

I was told any problems are magnified by alcohol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you. I’ll do some further search.

RIPPLE EFFECTS OF ELISA’S DEATH
ELISA Curry’s brother has revealed the family turmoil sparked by the mother-of-three’s mysterious death.Nicholas Baines detailed his family’s struggles since his sister Ms Curry disappeared from her Aireys Inlet holiday house on September 30 — with part of....

Thank you. I’ll do some further search.

RIPPLE EFFECTS OF ELISA’S DEATH
ELISA Curry’s brother has revealed the family turmoil sparked by the mother-of-three’s mysterious death.Nicholas Baines detailed his family’s struggles since his sister Ms Curry disappeared from her Aireys Inlet holiday house on September 30 — with part of....

That’s it as I haven’t got a subscription either. Dammit.

While I was searching I came across this article, I don’t remember seeing this before.

It shows her letters to the media and she refers to gays as ‘poofters’ which IMO could offend and antagonise some people.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4950312/Missing-mum-wrote-papers-drugs-poofters.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back