GUILTY OK - Verlin 'Ray' Howard, 41, Tulsa, 4 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

I hope this is solved soon, I'm so sorry that you're suffering this way.

Me too. Rob is full of it, plain & simple. The detectives seemed to be committed to solving this case, thank God. Rob needs a good dose of karma inflicted on him.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I watched this episode twice still can't believe Rob hasn't slipped up by now! He will tell the wrong person eventually. During his first interview he said "Ray was a great guy, do anything for anybody and then this happened!" What is "this", if Ray is only missing "nothing happened" Right!? I found that statement not only odd but telling!! I too am interested to know his responses to the carpet questions! I have quite a few on that subject myself!
Praying he slips up again soon.

Have detectives done or considered doing a blood saturation test? It helped in the Scott Dunn case out of Texas. May be something to consider pushing for!

The preliminary hearing was bumped to July 3rd. 4 people testified against tyson. Including an informant. None for him. Courts decided to go on with the trial. Next court date will be July 31st. Because of the informant. The odds are stacked against him.

After the body of the Victim was found in Washington County Oklahoma they arrested the former Roommate Robert Tyson. Does anyone know what evidence they found after finding the body that enabled them to believe they could now prove Tyson was the killer beyond a reasonable doubt. ??
The First 48 Episode M.I.A. that covered this case ended before the body of the victim had been found. They had at that time not been able to charge anyone with Murder and could not say there was positively a murder at all.
I am guessing that after the victims body was found they were able to find evidence that Tyson had killed victim and/or had dumped the victim's body. I had always suspected the Room Mate Tyson after watching M.I.A. because the relationship was so odd. Why was the Victim giving a Room Mate $10,000 of his retirement money? Why was the Room Mate so lacking in interest in finding out what happened to someone who had given him 10K (he only called the Victim one time after thinking he was gone for good)? If anyone knows what newer evidence was obtained after the MIA episode please let me know?

After the body of the Victim was found in Washington County Oklahoma they arrested the former Roommate Robert Tyson. Does anyone know what evidence they found after finding the body that enabled them to believe they could now prove Tyson was the killer beyond a reasonable doubt. ??
The First 48 Episode M.I.A. that covered this case ended before the body of the victim had been found. They had at that time not been able to charge anyone with Murder and could not say there was positively a murder at all.
I am guessing that after the victims body was found they were able to find evidence that Tyson had killed victim and/or had dumped the victim's body. I had always suspected the Room Mate Tyson after watching M.I.A. because the relationship was so odd. Why was the Victim giving a Room Mate $10,000 of his retirement money? Why was the Room Mate so lacking in interest in finding out what happened to someone who had given him 10K (he only called the Victim one time after thinking he was gone for good)? If anyone knows what newer evidence was obtained after the MIA episode please let me know?

Ray Howard, the victim wasn't giving Tyson 10,000. He did help him out with some fines but not 10,000 worth. Tyson did end up with all the money after he killed Ray. The body was found 4 months after the show aired. They waited to tell the public because they didn't want Tyson to run. After running test on the body for dna they arrested Tyson in December and went public about the body that same day. A few months later an informant came forward. The trial starts next June! The First 48 is working on a follow up show. Not sure if it will ever air though.

Rob Tyson took a plea yesterday. He admitted to killing Ray. He was sentenced to 40 years in prison and must serve at least 85 percent of it to be up for perole. He looked like he gained 50 to 60 pounds since the preliminary hearing last August. He looked like a fat Waldo in his orange striped jump suit! He's a piece of **** that probably won't live long enough to get out of prison!

The case hasn't gone cold. Ray is my brother and I promise I will fight tooth and nail to keep this case going. But I've been guaranteed an arrest eventually. They want a body or weapon first.

Dewayne,. I served with Ray on Guam. He's a kickass dude. He was my neighbor in the barracks. I'm pretty sure he was an RM and worked in the elephant cage. I worked down the hill from him in a different building but the same section as Ray. So we hung out and got drunk together. I remember he could make you laugh quick. He was good at it. He made funny movies. He would put his camcorder on it's side at the end of the hallway and he would lay down on the hallway floor, grab the door frame, and he'd act like he was falling. Then he'd take the camcorder and hook it up to the TV and we would watch him act out scenes from Titanic. Because he laid over the camcorder it really did look like he was falling. As far as drinking buddies go he wouldn't mess with your beer while you're gone kind of guy. He was solid morally. I hope you and your family are doing well.

Rob Tyson took a plea yesterday. He admitted to killing Ray. He was sentenced to 40 years in prison and must serve at least 85 percent of it to be up for perole. He looked like he gained 50 to 60 pounds since the preliminary hearing last August. He looked like a fat Waldo in his orange striped jump suit! He's a piece of **** that probably won't live long enough to get out of prison!

I'd like to pour some pancake syrup all over him and stake him down to a red ant bed.

Ray Howard, the victim wasn't giving Tyson 10,000. He did help him out with some fines but not 10,000 worth. Tyson did end up with all the money after he killed Ray. The body was found 4 months after the show aired. They waited to tell the public because they didn't want Tyson to run. After running test on the body for dna they arrested Tyson in December and went public about the body that same day. A few months later an informant came forward. The trial starts next June! The First 48 is working on a follow up show. Not sure if it will ever air though.[/QUOTE

Did they ever link a woman to his murder, as in working with Rob in order to get Ray to make those withdrawals? That's a lot of money. Had to have been a woman involved.

I have already tried to get the truck. I was told by the detective that since the truck isn't in my name that if I go get it, I will be stealing it. Rob has possession of it will stay that way till he's arrested. Everything in the apartment was rays and yet rob sold it all and technically didn't break the law since he was rays roommate. Sucks but isn't anything can be done about it.

This part is infuriating, he keeps the truck like it's nothing. His selfish ways will get him violently killed in prison.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back