GUILTY FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Just a shot in the dark here. I'm thinking there was a car swap somewhere along the way. It states TW was picked up in jeep but AM was seen in the truck at the tom thumb. Does anyone else think that the truck was already at the property in Beulah? Maybe AM told TW she had to stop by and switch vehicles for some reason, TW went to get out of vehicle, bam. I don't believe AM would shoot her in her own car, I believe she had to lure her out of the car.JMO anyone else have any theories?

Just a shot in the dark here. I'm thinking there was a car swap somewhere along the way. It states TW was picked up in jeep but AM was seen in the truck at the tom thumb. Does anyone else think that the truck was already at the property in Beulah? Maybe AM told TW she had to stop by and switch vehicles for some reason, TW went to get out of vehicle, bam. I don't believe AM would shoot her in her own car, I believe she had to lure her out of the car.JMO anyone else have any theories?
Yes. LE/Prosecutors have not reconciled the information given about the vehicles yet. Items of Taylor's were found in the truck but it is not clear if Taylor was ever in the truck that day.

In speaking with various witnesses throughout this investigation, your affiant learned that Ashley’s husband, Zac McArthur, may have installed a GPS locating device on Ashley’s black Jeep. Your affiant was able to confirm this information by speaking with Zac. The black Jeep was seized by Pensacola Police Department the day of Ashley’s arrest, and is still in the custody of PPD.
From the search warrant... wonder what Zac’s reasoning was for the GPS?!

I remember seeing they took some sort of GPS device(it had a brand name that when googled pulled up a small GPS device) and wondered what that was about! I'm assuming that means he didn't trust her for some reason. Can't imagine why...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember seeing they took some sort of GPS device(it had a brand name that when googled pulled up a small GPS device) and wondered what that was about! I'm assuming that means he didn't trust her for some reason. Can't imagine why...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhh yesss! That’s right! The track stick!

If you dig into Ashley's background, in particular the timing of her divorces and the immediate next marriages, and the paternity actions and birth certificate changes, there is probably a reason for it.

If you dig into Ashley's background, in particular the timing of her divorces and the immediate next marriages, and the paternity actions and birth certificate changes, there is probably a reason for it.

I had initially wondered if Zac had any part in or knowledge of Taylor’s murder. Now I’m leaning towards he likely may have had no idea of Ashley’s plans but suspected she was up to something, he just didn’t know what exactly.

I had initially wondered if Zac had any part in or knowledge of Taylor’s murder. Now I’m leaning towards he likely may have had no idea of Ashley’s plans but suspected she was up to something, he just didn’t know what exactly.
I could possibly see that theory but it does not explain how his truck and her truck are seen in the same area with Ashley in both of them. It's hard to drive two vehicles at one time. She was on video at the gas station 11:53 am in same type of truck as her husband's and later in her jeep at home depot (time not disclosed) buying concrete and potting soil. In my opinion I could see him being involuntary involved by being tricked.

I could possibly see that theory but it does not explain how his truck and her truck are seen in the same area with Ashley in both of them. It's hard to drive two vehicles at one time. She was on video at the gas station 11:53 am in same type of truck as her husband's and later in her jeep at home depot (time not disclosed) buying concrete and potting soil. In my opinion I could see him being involuntary involved by being tricked.
She was at the Home Depot on Saturday September 9th according to the warrant just posted. The murder happened on September 8th. In other warrants you see Ashley returned to the Britt RD property on the 9th. She also went to a wedding in Alabama (two Escambia Sheriff's Deputies married) a few hours after that.

ETA. In other words, she went back to the Britt Rd property (her uncle's) on September 9th and finished covering up Taylor which she likely started the day prior after killing her.

She was at the Home Depot on Saturday September 9th according to the warrant just posted. The murder happened on September 8th. In other warrants you see Ashley returned to the Britt RD property on the 9th. She also went to a wedding in Alabama (two Escambia Sheriff's Deputies married) a few hours after that.

ETA. In other words, she went back to the Britt Rd property (her uncle's) on September 9th and finished covering up Taylor which she likely started the day prior after killing her.

My god, I cannot even imagine killing someone one day, the next finish burying/covering them up and then heading off to a wedding. I'd be a freaking mess.

My god, I cannot even imagine killing someone one day, the next finish burying/covering them up and then heading off to a wedding. I'd be a freaking mess.
Ashley even went so far as to bring Taylor's phone with her so it would ping where the wedding was, then when Taylor's son called Taylor's phone Ashley texted Taylor's son pretending to be Taylor.

This was the part that really bothered me. She killed her, then took her phone and pretended to be her to family for the next day or two. And (unless she had one just like it) took her Thin Blue Line bracelet as a souvenir.

To say nothing of her going to a wedding a few hours after burying her dead friend.

Ashley even went so far as to bring Taylor's phone with her so it would ping where the wedding was, then when Taylor's son called Taylor's phone Ashley texted Taylor's son pretending to be Taylor.

The thing that makes me most suspicious of ZM not at least being an accessory in some fashion is that money from Taylor's stolen check was deposited into his account (a significant amount, $8-9k iirc) as well as the business and AM's accounts.

Who gets a random deposit for 8-9k and doesn't immediately ask where it came from?

Who gets a random deposit for 8-9k and doesn't immediately ask where it came from?

RSBM. Someone who is accustomed to random infusions of money because their wife likes to scam people? He may have known unethical tactics were being used, but didn't know it was murder.

RSBM. Someone who is accustomed to random infusions of money because their wife likes to scam people? He may have known unethical tactics were being used, but didn't know it was murder.

Exactly what I was thinking also!

When is local news going to pick up this story? Why are they reluctant to report anything about it. There was a murder over in Shalimar the other day they are covering extensively and provided details, warrants etc. but it's nothing to the extent of this.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back