Australia Australia - Allecha Boyd, 27, Wagga Wagga, NSW, 10 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/s...ole-objective-is-to-find-allecha-boyd/?cs=148

“We will allege that he was involved in Allecha’s disappearance and subsequent murder,” Detective Inspector Cloake said.
Police allege Hagan murdered the 27-year-old at Coolamon between*2pm and*11.59pm on Thursday, August 10,*the day she was last seen alive.
In addition to the murder charge, Hagan was charged with*possessing an unauthorised prohibited firearm, possessing ammunition without a permit, not keeping a prohibited firearm safe and breach of bail.

Very specific time of 11.59........phone pings??

Probably......drug deal maybe????

sounds like it could be that, Dr S... it might be difficult further down the track to figure out exactly who is the victim in this crime.. could be both, really.. or .....

http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/s...ole-objective-is-to-find-allecha-boyd/?cs=148

“We will allege that he was involved in Allecha’s disappearance and subsequent murder,” Detective Inspector Cloake said.
Police allege Hagan murdered the 27-year-old at Coolamon between*2pm and*11.59pm on Thursday, August 10,*the day she was last seen alive.
In addition to the murder charge, Hagan was charged with*possessing an unauthorised prohibited firearm, possessing ammunition without a permit, not keeping a prohibited firearm safe and breach of bail.

Very specific time of 11.59........phone pings??

impeccably specific... . those darn phones!. they trip people up every time.... . He sounds like a risk taker, S.. breach of bail , in a country town, there isn't much leeway for running.... .. I get the impression the guns and ammo thing were well known to the police and kept in reserve for their convenience, which , as it turns out, was worth while. .

I don't know what he did to earn a crust, DrS... it's not probable that he was a steady attendee at Charles Sturt Uni , studying engineering, for example. I don't get that he is the student type, but he doesn't mention any apprenticeship or employment at all. ..

It is hard to conceive that this murder took place as the result of a one on one encounter... ..

'On Sunday, police could not confirm the exact location of where the body was found, the age or gender of the body or who called officers to the scene.

It is believed the body had been there for some time.'

Stromlo is upstream from Wagga, .. and Coolamon.. which means, that if it is Allecha , her body didn't float there from Wagga,. or Coolamon...

Hagan has been held in detention, probably at Silverwater , for a week now. and the silence is deafening. If a week in Silverwater wont make him talk about where her body is, I don't know what will. He could hang on to this for ever. .... Except, in NSW, if you don't give up the body you never ever get parole.

I want some news, something. ..

2nd arrest Troop..........

The 37-year-old Coolamon man will appear in Wagga Local Court this afternoon charged with Ms Boyd’s murder.

Only one person listed for this arvo in Wagga.......https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw....ate%22%2C%22sortOrder%22%3A%22ASC%22%7D%7D%7D

http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/s...ged-with-allecha-boyds-murder-photos/?cs=5749

things are on the move now, DR S... it is possible that SHepherds partner, the Rock woman, is a friend of Allecha.. maybe friend is stretching it, acquaintance, perhaps. As one is in those circles..

Well. one of them has to see the benefits in sentence deduction by producing the body. Which one, though?.. . Shepherd is on the cusp of middle age, Hagen is 19.. which one has the more bravado?..

next court appearance for Shepherd is 24th January... Chrissy in the Junee lockup!!... . an unpleasant thought. It's only going to get hotter in Junee.

It is hard to conceive that this murder took place as the result of a one on one encounter... ..

New to this one. Do we know if she was actually taken from the supermarket or the carpark? Or was that just the last place anyone saw her?

A possible scenario is that the perp needed a car quickly and took Allecha's with her inside it. It's happened before from carparks. It would explain why two people who don't seem to have reason to know each other ended up in the same car. Police didn't say who was driving the vehicle, but if it was Allecha with a rifle stuck to her ribs and told to drive to Coolamon I would find this plausible. If his bail conditions said not to leave Wagga, then he wouldn't have wanted to take his own car, even if he owned one. There may be blood on the rifle, and in the car, which would make the murder charge also plausible.

Thoughts?

New to this one. Do we know if she was actually taken from the supermarket or the carpark? Or was that just the last place anyone saw her?

A possible scenario is that the perp needed a car quickly and took Allecha's with her inside it. It's happened before from carparks. It would explain why two people who don't seem to have reason to know each other ended up in the same car. Police didn't say who was driving the vehicle, but if it was Allecha with a rifle stuck to her ribs and told to drive to Coolamon I would find this plausible. If his bail conditions said not to leave Wagga, then he wouldn't have wanted to take his own car, even if he owned one. There may be blood on the rifle, and in the car, which would make the murder charge also plausible.

Thoughts?

hi, Oz... on later research, the copper at Wagga realized that the CCTV clip in question was an error, it wasn't Allecha in it at all, it was some other woman, similar, ..but not her.. Now , it is pretty much agreed that she was murdered in Coolamon, not Wagga......and that she was not a captive on the trip from Wagga to Coolamon..

Allecha and Hagen happened to share a peculiar status,,, they both were on bail, and Hagen was in breach of bail at the time he was charged. ..Was it for the same reason? don't know, and is it a link?>> don't know, just there it is... make of it what you will!!.. I happen to think it is a huge link, and quite possibly on the same charges, or very similar, and it wouldn't surprise me if they were both charged on the same day... but this is only my opinion. ..

time will tell. With two people of no other discernible link to each other, except both male, and charged with the same woman's murder, huge age gap, 40 klms apart, no known history of prior collegiate co-operation...... one of them has to realise the one who blabs gets the better deal,....

Video shows Hagan being arrested..........

[video]https://www.facebook.com/prime7newswagga/videos/1498771893491552/[/video]

Thoughts?

:welcome6: Ozwitch

hi, Oz... on later research, the copper at Wagga realized that the CCTV clip in question was an error, it wasn't Allecha in it at all, it was some other woman, similar, ..but not her.. Now , it is pretty much agreed that she was murdered in Coolamon, not Wagga......and that she was not a captive on the trip from Wagga to Coolamon..
Cool thanks for that T. My theory blown out of the water. She went willingly with this guy then. OK now I have no clue but it doesn't sound good either way.

Tks for the welcome btw DRS. I am not new to this site but lost my password and forgot which email I used - a few years since I visited - so had to reinvent myself (no I wasn't banned!). So hi to everyone once again. Hope this poor woman is found soon. It's not far away from my home, although I'm not a local.

The admin finally found my old account so Ozwitch is dead and Spotted Reptile rises again. Sorry for the confusion. Changing identities is hard, and so it should be.
I hadn't realised that police knew that Allecha went willingly with the perp to Coolamon. Was that in the media or inside knowledge from someone?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back