GUILTY TN - Adeline Conway, 9 months, died in crib, Clarksville, 15 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Ok now I can't see he or his wife's facebook, maybe they were told by attorney to delete since court is today.

Could be or it could be to protect innocent family members that can be linked to via his FB posts. I noticed strangers were leaving comments on an elderly relative's Facebook about the case, which IMO is never ok.

That's a possibility. I just cannot imagine this monster doing that act then strangling her then trying to revive her. If that's the case, it's a like a switch was flipped. I wondered if Mom was home at the time.

I can only see his FB if he's logged in but his friends list appears to have disappeared from view so I can longer see if his list is decreasing. Anyone else?

I wonder if perhaps the intent of strangling her was to quiet & still her while assaulting her (ugh....just typing that makes me feel gross) vs. as an intent to kill her? Perhaps that explains his trying to revive her? Or perhaps that was just a charade for when the police/ambulance arrived since it would be off for a combat medic trained soldier to NOT be performing CPR, especially if that is likely what the 911 dispatcher was instructing him to do.....

Either way, no sympathy for him from me, regardless of the details or the reasons why.

I wonder if perhaps the intent of strangling her was to quiet & still her while assaulting her (ugh....just typing that makes me feel gross) vs. as an intent to kill her? Perhaps that explains his trying to revive her? Or perhaps that was just a charade for when the police/ambulance arrived since it would be off for a combat medic trained soldier to NOT be performing CPR, especially if that is likely what the 911 dispatcher was instructing him to do.....

Either way, no sympathy for him from me, regardless of the details or the reasons why.

bbm - Sorry it's the Sun but this article seems to imply intent:
Cops say Christopher Paul Conway, 22, from Tennessee, strangled the infant with a cord after abusing her.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/49270...r-before-strangling-her-to-death-with-a-cord/

Also has his mugshot:

nintchdbpict000367280079.jpg

Not looking quite as happy anymore.

Yuk I'm so disgusted by this man!

BBM.

No, none from me either. Not a shred. But yes, you are quite right about the trying to silence her over intent to kill. It could be an option. I really want to know where Mom was and hear from her about their life together, esp since the girls came along (i.e. I want to know if there was anything else weird going on with him. Surely this wasn't an isolated incident).

The little one could have died as a result of the injuries sustained through the rape.

This case is very similar to the case of Poppi Worthington (aged 13 months) who was raped by her father and died of her injuries.

I literally lost my breath reading about this crime. What a sick, sick, EVIL individual.

The little one could have died as a result of the injuries sustained through the rape.

This case is very similar to the case of Poppi Worthington (aged 13 months) who was raped by her father and died of her injuries.

Articles linked above say he strangled her to death after he abused her.

Article on yesterday's hearing.

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/sto...rape-choked-infant-keep-her-crying/882652001/

The guy's a monster.

ETA. There is a brief mention of the mother being questioned, which goes along with what I've read in sm, that she was home that morning.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Christopher Paul Conway, 22, had a preliminary hearing Tuesday in Montgomery County court. He is charged in the death of his daughter, Adaline Conway. The morning of Nov. 14, at about 7:19 a.m., Clarksville Police were called to Cindy Jo Court to respond to a CPR in progress, according to previous reports. On the way there, police Sgt. Timothy Finley was re-routed to Tennova Health Care, Finley said in court Tuesday

Adaline was pronounced dead at about 8 a.m. Finley saw the child, and the first thing he noticed was the marking around her neck, he said in court Tuesday. The nurse pointed out further signs of abuse. Conway was in the waiting room. Finley questioned him and then took him to be interviewed at a police station.The mother was also taken to be questioned but was not charged.Conway at first denied knowledge of how Adaline died, and he was emphatic that his wife wasn't involved, Finley said "He told me unequivocally that (his wife) didn't do it," he said.

Later in the day, though, he said Conway changed his story. "He told me later in the day, 'It must have been me, but I don't remember doing it.'"

Conway eventually told Finley what happened. He said he woke that morning and was aroused. He raped the child, and he tied the cord around her neck "to keep her from crying," Finley said Conway told him.

RIHeaven Adaline :rose:

I really hate this man. How in the world do you go from waking up "aroused" to thoughts of your baby daughter? I can't even. He doesn't even apparently have the excuse of being drunk or on drugs. He is truly evil and I hope he never gets out of prison, ever.

I will never ever ever understand. No matter how many times I see stories like this. It just does not compute.

Article on yesterday's hearing.

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/sto...rape-choked-infant-keep-her-crying/882652001/

The guy's a monster.

ETA. There is a brief mention of the mother being questioned, which goes along with what I've read in sm, that she was home that morning.

Thanks for sharing the article, I was hoping there would be one about the hearing. From reading it my 2 conclusions are that he strangled her to keep her from crying so the Mom wouldn't hear her and that was not the first time he had raped or molested one or both of the twins. There's no way he just woke up that morning "aroused" as it states in the article and decided to do that for the first time. I am so disturbed by this guy.

Thanks for sharing the article, I was hoping there would be one about the hearing. From reading it my 2 conclusions are that he strangled her to keep her from crying so the Mom wouldn't hear her and that was not the first time he had raped or molested one or both of the twins. There's no way he just woke up that morning "aroused" as it states in the article and decided to do that for the first time. I am so disturbed by this guy.

BBM

Previously molested, maybe, but with an infant rape (sorry) causes severe and devastating internal injuries. So no prior rape, or rape of the other twin.

I agree, previous assaults or rapes should be easily diagnosed on the living twin. Is the other child still removed from home? Why isn't she with the mother?

I agree, previous assaults or rapes should be easily diagnosed on the living twin. Is the other child still removed from home? Why isn't she with the mother?
She was removed from the home pretty much immediately. She's now been released to a relative. No word on mom.

There can't have been any previous rapes. As already stated above, it basically kills a baby this young.

I don't doubt that he had gradually been working up to this, starting with other forms of molestation. These might not have been serious enough to leave physical evidence/injuries on the living twin though.

At least they have what seems like a water-tight case against this monster. He hopefully won't ever be able to do this again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back