Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still pretty sure there's a baby girl.....but don't yell at me if I"m wrong!

Oops, my bad. I just saw a little girl and two boys.. I didn't think that there might be two girls.

Oops, my bad. I just saw a little girl and two boys.. I didn't think that there might be two girls.

Me either, which is why I originally thought the boyfriend was the bio of dad Mariah (duh, didn't think of last name). But, there is a younger girl who he does appear to be the dad of.

Quick thinking of NC sleuths who may be close enough by... Maybe Grouchymom. Grouchymom, are you here with us? :wave:

Me either, which is why I originally thought the boyfriend was the bio dad Mariah (duh, didn't think of last name). But, there is a younger girl who he does appear to be the dad of.

Ah yes, there is a little baby girl (May 2016) on his cover photo so I'm assuming (again) that she is his bio.

Ah yes, there is a little baby girl (May 2016) on his cover photo so I'm assuming (again) that she is his bio.

I think he has a separate daughter about 1 year younger. You can see a picture on his fb with Mariah as well. Nov 2015.

Sorry to ask again not sure if this has been answered but has anyone else seen the vehicle discription posts with the van with the green door? I am wondering if this is a fact or just a rumor. I am not sure how to post the source I viewed this information. I can give someone the name of the site if the message me. It is on fb so I am sure I can’t post.

I've seen the notice about the vehicle too but I can't find it spelled out anywhere by MSM or LE...it's frustrating!

I now have an even worse feeling about this after reading through the fb pages.... [emoji17]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What time is it getting dark there?
I'm an hour away, getting close to sunset here now. It will be dark in an hour. Please find her safe!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Praying she is found safe and sound. I don't want to imagine her outside in the elements at night.

What time is it getting dark there?

The sun is setting now and temps are dropping. I live about an 1.5 hours west of there. It's going to be cold tonight, below freezing. :(

Ugh I don't wanna think that[emoji17]
Where are you Mariah?

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics