Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, we don’t know if they even went out of town. All of that came about because of some borrowed luggage. AFAIK it’s rumor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Anne Edwards told The Daily News that the family had moved into the home sometime in August and had just returned Sunday from an out-of-town trip. Edwards said Mariah, who celebrated her third birthday on Nov. 8, shared the home with her two brothers as well as her mother’s boyfriend.

http://www.starnewsonline.com/news/20171127/agencies-from-across-enc-search-for-missing-toddler

Anne Edwards told The Daily News that the family had moved into the home sometime in August and had just returned Sunday from an out-of-town trip. Edwards said Mariah, who celebrated her third birthday on Nov. 8, shared the home with her two brothers as well as her mother’s boyfriend.

http://www.starnewsonline.com/news/20171127/agencies-from-across-enc-search-for-missing-toddler

Respectfully, Anne Edwards is a family friend of the Woods (Mariah’s bio father’s side of the family) who doesn’t reside in the same neighborhood. Just because she/they were “told” the family was out of town doesn’t make it true. No one can confirm this as of yet. MOO

About her PJ's on the floor beside her bed, I'm wondering if Mariah wet the bed. Has anyone heard this?
I have a bad feeling about this beautiful little girl but it will not stop me from praying for her safe return.
:praying:

I was thinking that she may have wet the bed, too. That might account for the pajamas being on the floor. But then, what happened next? Did she get out of her bed because it was wet? And hide somewhere?

Trenton Duckett was the missing child that brought me to Websleuths. When his mother took her own life it probably meant he was gone but I will continue to worry about him. I sure hope little Mariah is found safe but I am afraid......

I frequently think about Trenton as well. He is who made me start posting here. How I wish his family that loves him could get answers...

As for little Mariah, I try to hold onto hope... yet this doesn't look good. Oh I hope she's found soon!

It’s interesting to me that her mother says she has brown hair, but she looks like a blonde in the pictures I’ve seen.

To me her hair looks like it’s probably really light brown/dirty blonde. It looks lighter in a couple of the pics and darker in the middle one. I have one daughter with hair like that (well, until she died it reddish purple last week [emoji849] ) and one with bright blonde hair.

To be honest, we don’t know if they even went out of town. All of that came about because of some borrowed luggage. AFAIK it’s rumor.

If they borrowed luggage I hope it's all accounted for. :(

Wasn't that posted in MSM as fact? If not, I am so sorry. I don't mean to be giving rumors legs :(

It was quoted by the pastor’s wife of the church the biological father’s family attends. Any decent reporter would have fact checked that before quoting. LE have not stated or confirmed that they were ever out of town. MOO

To bring up another "abducted" and later found murdered child, there was speculation that Jonbenet Ramsey had wet the bed the night she was killed. It's also possible in that case the brother was involved.

I was thinking that she may have wet the bed, too. That might account for the pajamas being on the floor. But then, what happened next? Did she get out of her bed because it was wet? And hide somewhere?

I can't believe I'm just hearing about Mariah's disappearance. I'm a bit behind on here, but I'm praying for the best outcome, even though I have the worst feeling. I'm going to try and catch up, but I think what speaks volumes so far, is that after the Amber Alert was issued, the Sheriff's Department said they can't confirm Mariah was abducted. Sure, this could seem obvious; no car was heard leaving, no further details were given besides a missing 3 year old.. And the fact that the Sheriff's Department won't confirm if her leg braces were found at the home or not, also seems telling, as it would help those who are looking immensely, I would assume. Sorry in advance if I've repeated anything that's already been said!

Please do not sleuth social media of family and post about what is or is not contained in it.

Thanks.

I thought wet, too. A just-turned-3 year old is young to sleep with no protection. Pull up or whatever. Especially with ambulatory issues, since speed wouldn't be easy. I'm really thinking that's why she was out of bed at midnight, if that story is true.

So, either there was anger that she wet the bed and she was harmed.

Or she went back and tried to clean herself by taking off her pj's . Cause no one reported helping her get clean or helping her back to bed. Just "told her" to go back to bed. How do they know she didn't put other clothes on? I mean if she took off her pjs, she could choose new clothes, right? And then what? She went outside to ride in her new car? I mean, all of that is a super stretch trying to come up with a scenario.

The least likely is that she happened to get up at midnight, was sent back to bed and then randomly abducted. I mean, unless she got up cause she heard someone coming in or something. My last 2 paragraphs feel.like reaching. But I'm trying to give options that aren't too off the wall. But only one feels most likely. Poor baby.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

NOT sensing an abduction. :thinking:

Accident ?
Punished too severely for wetting the bed ?
Woke up and went outside for whatever reason and an animal took her ?
Or foul play ? :(

:moo:

Just catching up. Missing overnight, live in boyfriend, no forced entry but backdoor unlocked, search called off as darkness falls .. I hope, but don’t think, this baby is coming home

A lot of things are bothering me in Mariah’s vanishing.
1. If one of your children vanishes, and you don’t know what happened to her, is it normal to send your other children to school? (considering the other children might have seen/heard something and they might also be in danger) https://www.wwaytv3.com/2017/11/27/a...-girl-missing/
2. Who was the last person beside Mom and bf to see Mariah alive?
3. The timeline keeps changing…
4. The pajamas next to the bed.
5. Woods, the girl’s 32-year-old mother, according to Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller who, along with his command staff, was on the scene at an ad hoc command center across the street from the residence on Dawson Cabin Road near Williams Road continuously Monday morning and afternoon. Where was bf at? http://www.kinston.com/news/20171127/agencies-from-across-enc-search-for-missing-toddler
6. From the same article-Pastor Edwards seems to have known Mariah’s Mom and says he has known Mariah all of her life –drove her to doctors appointments and along with his wife was present yesterday consoling her grandmother, aunt and uncle. He claims she was shy around people so IMO she wouldn’t have wandered off with a stranger.
7. From the same article Anne Edwards claims they just returned from a trip. Did she see Mariah after they returned?
Praying for Mariah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member