Found Deceased FL - Kristina French, 53, Neptune Beach, 21 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they are going to go with a 'battered child' defense?

I think that might be effective if he had killed his father---but his grandmother? Not so easy to use that as justification.

What a mess.

Can anyone who has looked at the docs determined whether there was court-ordered counseling for Logan? Anyone whose child is being put through such a contentious divorce with being removed from the home, DCFS contact, etc should be court-ordered to deliver their child to a therapist on a regular basis.

I saw some of these things indicated in court records. I'm still wading through all of them.

Are you the one that mentioned early on that the had a dragged out divorce battle? Good find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is prob info already spoken of above but all in one place so sharing anyway. Hopefully, I didnt miss this link already posted reading through the posts today.

Florida authorities are seeking to extradite a teenager caught near the Canadian border who they said is a suspected in his grandmother's killing.

Jacksonville Sheriff's Office homicide investigators obtained an arrest warrant for the 15-year-old boy, who was stopped Friday night near the border at Buffalo, New York, according to law enforcement agents. The teen is scheduled to be arraigned in New York as a fugitive from justice on Wednesday.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...US&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-11-28-17-42-45

What a mess.

Can anyone who has looked at the docs determined whether there was court-ordered counseling for Logan? Anyone whose child is being put through such a contentious divorce with being removed from the home, DCFS contact, etc should be court-ordered to deliver their child to a therapist on a regular basis.

We had it added to my step kids court order

Has anyone found an obituary for beautiful Kristina?
She is from my hometown but there is nothing in our paper yet.

Don't have anything new or worthy info to add.

Just wanted to say nice sleuthing, guys and gals!!

Well, we were definitely on the mark when we were wanting to discuss family dynamics!
No question about it, this was a messy divorce and mom was really doing all she could to get custody of the son. It will be interesting to hear more as time goes by. I am curious if the dad was aggressive or if it is true that the accusations were "unfounded."
Also, I am feeling more and more that this was something he had planned out as opposed to being a spur of the moment 'fit of rage' type of thing. Nothing in particular to make me say so, but just a gut feeling.
I think it is interesting that at first all we were hearing was how great and normal of a kid he is, other than him being stressed to be in a new school, but now we find out that he had such major issues at home that he spoke of abuse from his father to school personnel.
Someone mentioned that the school nearby also had magnet classes, and they weren't sure why he changed schools. Could it be that his dad felt he was hanging out with the wrong crowd and wanted him to lose that crowd and change some of his behavior?
It seems like this could be a situation of the boy having a wild side that dad was getting fed up with and tried to rein in, but since mom seems like she was happy to be his favorite, maybe that caused the boy to rebel against dad more and culminate into a fit of rage against grandma.
Just a thought. (Well a couple of them.... lol)

Well, we were definitely on the mark when we were wanting to discuss family dynamics!
No question about it, this was a messy divorce and mom was really doing all she could to get custody of the son. It will be interesting to hear more as time goes by. I am curious if the dad was aggressive or if it is true that the accusations were "unfounded."
Also, I am feeling more and more that this was something he had planned out as opposed to being a spur of the moment 'fit of rage' type of thing. Nothing in particular to make me say so, but just a gut feeling.
I think it is interesting that at first all we were hearing was how great and normal of a kid he is, other than him being stressed to be in a new school, but now we find out that he had such major issues at home that he spoke of abuse from his father to school personnel.
Someone mentioned that the school nearby also had magnet classes, and they weren't sure why he changed schools. Could it be that his dad felt he was hanging out with the wrong crowd and wanted him to lose that crowd and change some of his behavior?
It seems like this could be a situation of the boy having a wild side that dad was getting fed up with and tried to rein in, but since mom seems like she was happy to be his favorite, maybe that caused the boy to rebel against dad more and culminate into a fit of rage against grandma.
Just a thought. (Well a couple of them.... lol)

Active parental alienation. Sad.

Now, the two parents are once again faced with trying to determine what is in the best interest of their child, who's currently in a juvenile detention facility in Buffalo, New York.

It's something Logan's attorney admits is complex.

"It's a bit of a complicated situation because it was dad's mother who was found in the backyard, which creates a bit of a conflict of interest on behalf of dad because, on the one hand, he would like to see justice for his mother," Saraceno said. "On the other hand, as a father, and I haven't spoken to him. I would imagine he'd feel a natural desire to want to protect his child. It creates a bit of a conflict there, in my opinion. I've been mostly dealing with mother. I don't think father is in a position right now to address these issues."

Eric Mott has declined to speak to any media since his son and his mother disappeared. *Had asked in a previous post “where’s Dad”? Looks like Dad has been making life a living nightmare for his ex, his child and more than likely his Mother KF. Dear Dad hasn’t spoken to his sons attorney? Odd, IMO. Punishment from afar by being as vacant as possible, IMO. I’ve always felt something was off about the Dad, the limited details and the timeline. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks