Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Hazmat style suits, could they be wearing them to preserve a crime scene possibly? I mean, to maybe prevent the searcher's DNA, hair, body fluids, whatever from mixing with anything at a crime scene.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Are we allowed to make to post a speculation about a family members facebook? Not necessarily whats on there, but whats not? TIA

http://www.shelbystar.com/news/2017...-can-help-with-timeline-in-missing-child-case

[FONT=&amp]Updated at 2:10 p.m.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Law Enforcement blocked off a section of High Hill Road from traffic and searched a creek, but at this time they are unable to go into specifics, according to FBI Public Information Officer Shelley Lynch.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Law enforcement will not be going into specifics on where they are searching or what kind of searches they’re conducting, Lynch said.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Lynch reiterated that anyone who saw 3-year-old Mariah Woods or her family recently should reach out. One of the things they’re trying to figure out is if anyone saw Mariah on Sunday other than her mother and her mother’s live-in boyfriend.[/FONT]

I would have gladly taken that little girl in....such a sweet baby. :(

I have a feeling that 3:30 press conference is going to be pushed back.

Are we allowed to make to post a speculation about a family members facebook? Not necessarily whats on there, but whats not? TIA

Better not take the chance. I am sure by suppertime there will be a big floodgate of sleuthable items. Just save them for now.

I keep having visions of Sandra Cantu being found...in a suitcase in a pond.
This borrowed suitcase business...
I have to step away.....

Man... We have over an hour until the presser. I have a job interview. You think I can ask them to consider me, but make it quick? [emoji6]

I'm honestly so anxious and already heartbroken for this darling girl. And her brothers. I've been thinking about how difficult and confusing this must be for them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good luck with your interview!! You got this Oh & yes, I think that should work out fine ;)

The live feed has ended. There will be a press conference in an hour.
3:30 pm et.

not just you. I think it will be pushed back awhile sadly

[video]https://www.facebook.com/LaurenArnottTV/videos/813959295453688/[/video]

Currently listening to the Fire Department scanner--just said they have the father of the child on the line.

Coldpizza
user-offline.png
WS Administrator

Join DateAug 2009LocationCA always, FL nowPosts19,260​

Admin Note:

I think it's time for members new and old to review:

Rules Etiquette & Information

Please pay particular attention to:

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS, e.g., FACEBOOK and TWITTER

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Also, please leave rumors at the door.

Thank you​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members