Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
r u freaking kidding?? he doesn't know where the parents are???

Did a reporter really just ask where are the parents and he said "I don't know where they are?" Did I hear that right?!? :scared:

Nothing at all, this is so frustrating. No danger for the community per presser

Do not believe there's a danger...believe it is focused. Take time with your kids, supervise them....

Interesting... focused event. Parents be in touch with your children. Supervise them. Be with them.

Concerning the parents "they've talked to us. We've talked to them"

I don't know if I believe him. let's see if they still allow civilians to search today as planned
I'm wondering the same. And hoping. Perhaps they aren't ready to announce. Or they have a strategy to get someone to talk?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I would not be feeling comforted by this Sheriff if I was in NC right now.

I don't know if I believe him. let's see if they still allow civilians to search today as planned

I feel the same way... like they are trying to give a POI some confidence hoping he/she will slip up. I hope this doesn’t turn into another child never found.

The way he worded some of his answers and the way he had to stop and think about how to word his answers especially about certain questions asked... IMO they know they just need to solidify what they know

FBI- taking over at this point with the talking LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sheriff is saying it's a focused search and that the community isn't in any danger and they are again looking for leads from locals. They haven't found Mariah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa