Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the live feeds is that a dive logo on the side of the white trailer (with the open doors on the back?)

Would it have been physically possible for her to have wandered out in the night and drowned in one of these bodies of water?

Not necessarily, unfortunately. It can be very difficult to get enforcement of those custody court orders. Look up the case of Carlo & Evan Brewer (warning - it's awful). While I agree with you that we need to use caution any time an involved party says something and we don't have LE or court confirmation, and that there's very likely more to this story than we're aware, it is my opinion that this case is going to be a similar type of situation.

Ugh.

https://www.google.com/amp/ksn.com/2017/09/18/documents-shed-new-light-into-evan-brewer/amp/

http://amp.kansas.com/news/local/cr...n=amp&utm_source=www.kansas.com-RelayMediaAMP

from the live feed http://www.wral.com/news/video/17152047/ It seems to be a very heavily driven road, I would think it wouldn't be a great place to dispose of a body without being seen by someone. IMO

I was thinking the same thing. This road connects Jacksonville with Wilmington, And Topsail Beach is between. Lots of Marines live off that road. But, if it was late enough at night, it wouldn't be heavily traveled. It wouldn't be secluded either, though.

Does anyone believe maybe someone broke down and actually TALKED?

Not many looky loo's, I would think. Lots of traffic normally, but LE has narrowed the road down to one lane.

It's a case like this or like little Sherin's that makes me lose faith in our society & humanity.

You know one thing all of my friends with children talk about is Mom hearing, that they can hear a pin drop when it concerns their children. Even as an adult when I lived at home or I go and stay with my mom she hears everything. I'm wondering why Mariah's mother didn't hear anything

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Drugs or alcohol are the only things I think would
mess with mom hearing.

Gitana, do you have any experience in family court? Is there a way around parental alienation cases? At first, I expected the courts to enforce their orders but I'm finding that's not the case. It's an awful position to be in. My heart breaks for Mariahs dad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not many looky loo's, I would think. Lots of traffic normally, but LE has narrowed the road down to one lane.

That's definitely making traffic slow down...at night it's probably somewhat lighter and a lot faster. Still doesn't seem like an ideal place to try to do anything without being seen, though.

Camera just moved to the same side of the road potentially better view

It's really not that simple. My hubs pays a small fortune in child support and his ex blocks all communication. We haven't seen his girls for two years. The courts refer to it as parental alienation. We have tried everything. Our family courts need a complete rehaul.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree there are many systems that are broken. I also think that parents have an obligation to keep the best interest of their kids a priority no matter what the circumstances are or how bad you dislike the other parent. I get so chapped thinking about all the kids that are in the middle of their parents ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa