Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching them makes my heart just ache for the officers, knowing they are looking for a small, presumably deceased child has to be heart wrenching. If they've found her, then how sad for these officers. I just imagine their sadness.

Rookie question, new here, what does LE stand for?

Law Enforcement.

Watching them makes my heart just ache for the officers, knowing they are looking for a small, presumably deceased child has to be heart wrenching. If they've found her, then how sad for these officers. I just imagine their sadness.

Yes, agreed. So, so sad.

You'll notice how one of the gentleman left the vehicle door open so some of the camera view is blocked.

I would be crashing my car right about now if I was driving past.

Things seem to have gotten very somber at the scene. Several agents are on cell phones, one detective is carrying what looks to be a notebook. Several people are looking over the guardrail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious... what has brought them to this area? Did the dogs lead them that far away from the house to this bridge or a tip?

I want so bad to go help the FBI and go down under that bridge and see what they are doing.

Things seem to have gotten very somber at the scene. Several agents are on cell phones, one detective is carrying what looks to be a notebook. Several people are looking over the guardrail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, much more active now.

They seem to be huddling along the guard rail right now.

In the Celina Cass case, she was found in water and they wrapped her in a big white bag on a stretcher (at least that's what it looked like) and pulled her out. It was confusing watching them pull it up out of the water b/c she was a tiny little gal, so if they've found Mariah, it'll likely be a while for them to get her wrapped up and prepared for transport.

are they trying to block the view?

I think so. The guy who deliberately left the vehicle door open was glaring right at the camera.

ETA: Someone else just closed it.

In the Celina Cass case, she was found in water and they wrapped her in a big white bag on a stretcher (at least that's what it looked like) and pulled her out. It was confusing watching them pull it up out of the water b/c she was a tiny little gal, so if they've found Mariah, it'll likely be a while for them to get her wrapped up and prepared for transport.

I remember another case like that. Sorry I don't recall the little one's name, but she was very young.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member