Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the mother didn't even consider him at the time due to having moved on with her life,but he had the right to be informed.
I feel really bad for him in finding out the way he did. IMO

Not informing LE of his name and last known address is just strange though. He's the father of all three children. My ex and I did not exactly have any warm fuzzies for one another, however, when our kid didn't come home one night, when staying with the ex for the weekend, I was the first person to be called. My kid was okay, thank the good Lord, just ditched curfew.

The amber alert would have gone out to all LE agencies.

All I can ask is that you put yourself in the shoes of the father. How would any of us feel to find a loved one was missing via an Amber Alert.
I understand his anger and hurt.Especially considering (if true) he has been denied contact with this child.
IMO

I can't even begin to imagine how gut-wrenching it would be find out my child was missing, possibly abducted, through an Amber Alert. There's simply no logical excuse to put a parent through that, regardless of whatever history there is. I have no reason to doubt AW's account of how he found out, no more than I have to doubt anything KW has said. The difference is AW appears to be reacting to a situation out of control and is clearly very emotional. In the interviews I've seen, he doesn't appear to be dodging any questions and since he is the only one speaking and present, I give him a lot of credit for trying to keep the attention on finding Mariah.

The amber alert would have gone out to all LE agencies.

I thought with all the posts here since last time I checked in, Mariah was found for sure. Sad to see this is not the case. =/

IIRC, pajamas were found on the floor near the bed and she only had underwear on. BF's criminal background has only been speculated by the father and can't really be discussed.

I have not been able to catch up on some things that were posted in a thread yesterday. Was her clothing definitely found beside her bed and was that clothing pajamas? Could someone also refresh me on BF criminal background?

I'm sorry, since I saw info on BF posted yesterday here I assumed he was a POI. What about the clothing beside her bed? Is that confirmed?

IIRC, pajamas were found on the floor near the bed and she only had underwear on. BF's criminal background has only been speculated by the father and can't really be discussed.

How is this known? Is this an assumption made since her pajamas were on the floor?

Again, the very first amber alert and news release, indicated that Mariah's mother had a live-in boyfriend.

How does that imply that they were told where and who Mariah’s father is? Having a boyfriend doesn’t tell anything about who the child’s father is. I’m not understanding your argument. Father claims to have contacted LE after he heard the AA, and they didn’t know who he was. We have no legitimate reason not to believe him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, the very first amber alert and news release, indicated that Mariah's mother had a live-in boyfriend.

The amber alert did not mention a boyfriend. It did not mention the midnight sighting by the boyfriend. It said that the mother saw her at 11pm.

In the Nancy Grace interview today with AW, I believe she mentioned the pajamas and that Mariah had on pink and white striped underwear to be specific. I'll see if I can find the link.

How is this known? Is this an assumption made since her pajamas were on the floor?

In the Nancy Grace interview today with AW, I believe she mentioned the pajamas and that Mariah had on pink and white striped underwear to be specific. I'll see if I can find the link.

At the very beginning of the first thread here, it was reported by MSM that she was wearing only the underwear and people were concerned that she would be cold if she had wandered off.

Posts have been removed. This thread is dedicated to discussion of Mariah's case. Please stay on topic.

Also, note that it is against WS TOS to use derogatory terms relating to any of the case players.

Please familiarize yourselves with The Rules and post accordingly.

Thanks.

I suspect the mother knows what happened to little Mariah. I also believe she is very upset about it but is protecting herself, not necessarily that she personally harmed her daughter, but didn't stop it. I think she's afraid of losing her other children because she does allow abuse and is neglectful. I don't know the bio dad's situation, but imo it sounds like he too is neglectful. However, he doesn't seem afraid nor like he is hiding anything.
If mom knows something terrible happened to little Mariah under her watch, is afraid of losing her other children because of her neglect, what else can she do but say little Mariah was taken in the middle of the night?

At the very beginning of the first thread here, it was reported by MSM that she was wearing only the underwear and people were concerned that she would be cold if she had wandered off.

so, we aren't looking for a clothed child.

Thanks. The pajamas are discussed at about the 6:00 mark in the Nancy Grace interview. Here's a link referencing the Amber Alert also.

The alert also states she has brown hair and blue eyes and was wearing pink and white panties.
http://www.dailycommercial.com/zz/n...ah-woods-continues-on-day-3-in-north-carolina

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/11/...ed-child-abuse-and-possible-neighbor-witness/

I suspect the mother knows what happened to little Mariah. I also believe she is very upset about it but is protecting herself, not necessarily that she personally harmed her daughter, but didn't stop it. I think she's afraid of losing her other children because she does allow abuse and is neglectful. I don't know the bio dad's situation, but imo it sounds like he too is neglectful. However, he doesn't seem afraid nor like he is hiding anything.
If mom knows something terrible happened to little Mariah under her watch, is afraid of losing her other children because of her neglect, what else can she do but say little Mariah was taken in the middle of the night?

But would she necessarily lose custody of her other children if she reported that someone had harmed one of her children or would it be seen that she does not have good judgement about who she brings into her life?

I have a hard time finding any sort of sympathy for parents or people in general who don’t protect their children or any child for that matter. It’s not acceptable under any circumstance. JMO

You guys I got to thinking about something. Has LE checked any nearby landfills? Remember there was focus in the MSM about a trashcan outside that LE was focusing on or something? If the theory is correct that she possibly vanished before Thanksgiving and a dog hit on the trash can (I'm not sure on the specifics on the trash can but I know it was mentioned a lot) chances are IMO that she'd end up in a landfill? I can't help but wonder if an SO is behind this. Didn't someone say there are nearby SO's?

But would she necessarily lose custody of her other children if she reported that someone had harmed one of her children or would it be seen that she does not have good judgement about who she brings into her life?

I'm suspecting she allowed it and has poor judgement about who she brings around her children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks