Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #8 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this video, at about the 1:38 mark, does anyone else notice what looks to be a bruise or scrapes on Sini's chin? It may be a birthmark I didn't notice before, but I don't see it in her mug shot

c6b9f0896f5a2bc47fed2d70f7fccf79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe she got "rough housed" in jail?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It has been mostly confirmed that SM's case manager job with the hospital was home based.

I am very curious to know who the 2nd and 3rd witnesses for the State will be on Dec 5th during the continuation of the hearing.
As am I!!!!

I noticed it also...wonder if Big Bertha gave her a shove...give her a little taste of her own medicine.

I also noticed she seemed to be missing a patch of hair on her scalp in the photos of her seated and supposedly crying. It made me think someone strong grabbed her by the hair in prison. I hear they do NOT like child abusers in there because most of them were abused as children.

I don't see it being offered to Wesley. I just hope they don't give Sini some kind of deal to testify against him.

PLEASE we don't need another Rachelle Bond situation! (I will be bitter about her freedom until the day I die)

IMO, I think WM might feel guilty because it was his idea to adopt little Sherin. Sini didn't want her from the beginning and she expressed this in her treatment of this baby. I think WM is covering and really cares for his wife. I think she just gave him a cold shoulder in court with her body language and probably would like to have spit in his face. How much longer he can hang onto story No.2 is yet to be seen. I believe there will be another story from WM, and Sini will be shown for the abuser she has always been toward this child. JMO, MOO. He feels guilt because he instigated this adoption, and she feels no guilt, only anger because she is being exposed as the "mom from hell" she truly is. IMO, MOO

I think that is quite possible. I now think Sini was the abuser since she was home with her all day. You are right, it was a child she never wanted. I cannot figure out WHY they did not interview her separately before the adoption to find out she didn't want the child. I was a volunteer in dog adoption and we NEVER let a dog go to a home where one of the residents does not want the dog -- because the person who does not want the dog soon 'wins' and the dog is gone. So why don't they do this when whey are adopting out a child? The person who didn't want the child -- just like with dogs -- eventually 'wins' and the child is gone. I don't believe she was ever a good nurse because she lies like heck. If she made any errors, she, no doubt, blamed it on others. And maybe she did these beatings, and WM let her do it. And maybe he even tried to comfort Sherin later as I read he was saying Sherin was lying with her head on his shoulder when he felt her stiffen and die. And that's maybe when he realized this time the beating went too far.

I also noticed she seemed to be missing a patch of hair on her scalp in the photos of her seated and supposedly crying. It made me think someone strong grabbed her by the hair in prison. I hear they do NOT like child abusers in there because most of them were abused as children.
As an ex C.O., I can attest to this statement! Child abusers, no matter the abuse, are referred to as "cho-moes", for the most part. In jail or even prison, as I'm sure that GM has her hoarder collection to prove it, they are NOT well liked! There are "special cells" for these people. They are NOT put in general population! Most often, they are put on "suicide watch" in a "single cell". Just to keep them safe. Do they deserve the "peaceful confinement"? IMO, NO!!!!! On the other hand, IF they are truly innocent, YES!!!!

I DO NOT believe this is the case with either of these people. From day one, I said Sini knew all!!!! I believe that, from my gut! As for WM, I wanted to believe he was innocent in all of this. I wanted to believe that he took the "fall" for his wife. I no longer believe that!

I wish he made a stronger statement with regard to following up on how Sherin Mathews was not removed, given the doc's report. He was leaning a bit too heavily, I thought, on the system inadequacies--which he says are already being resolved. I gather he hasn't been with the agency a long time and walked into a bad situation.

At the beginning he is reluctant to discuss the CPS role at all. When Maria asks about how this (Sherin not being adequately protected) came about, he started talking about WM and not being able to understand what HE was thinking when he put her outside.

It's one thing to investigate based on vague suspicions of abuse (and that does happen) from neighbors or relatives who BELIEVE something is going on--and not being able to find sufficient evidence to act, and quite another to have the forensics in hand and not even to an emergency removal to investigate further.

Just wanted to note that this is WFAA's Cynthia Izaguirre .

I , admittedly, have not watched their court video.. I have a migraine and would probably vomit at the sight of those two....

But, does Sini look like she could be pregnant?

This could account for him taking the fall.. that and guilt for his own disgusting behavior.

As an ex C.O., I can attest to this statement! Child abusers, no matter the abuse, are referred to as "cho-moes", for the most part. In jail or even prison, as I'm sure that GM has her hoarder collection to prove it, they are NOT well liked! There are "special cells" for these people. They are NOT put in general population! Most often, they are put on "suicide watch" in a "single cell". Just to keep them safe. Do they deserve the "peaceful confinement"? IMO, NO!!!!! On the other hand, IF they are truly innocent, YES!!!!

I DO NOT believe this is the case with either of these people. From day one, I said Sini knew all!!!! I believe that, from my gut! As for WM, I wanted to believe he was innocent in all of this. I wanted to believe that he took the "fall" for his wife. I no longer believe that!

Do we know if Sini is in a single cell? I know WM was on suicide watch when he was first arrested, but I don't recall hearing about Sini.

I continue to be disgusted by these awful excuses for humans. I really gave Sini the benefit of the doubt at first. I couldn't have been more wrong. She's pure evil.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Let me see if I understand this.
The broken elbow was in Sept. 2016 (fell off of couch pushed by sister according to both Sini and Wesley).
In Feb. 2017 she had both shoulders broken (slipped on slide and both parents grabbed her arms, according to Sini).
The x-ray series in Feb. showed healing fractures in her tibia and femur. Dr. could not say when they occurred.
In March, a second x-ray series revealed that those fractures had further healed. Dr said this ruled out Sini's claim the fractures occurred in India as Sini had said.
From: http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dall...sherins-broken-bones-in-cps-hearing/495535415

Is it possible her femur was fractured and she never saw a medical provider? Could Sini have provided home-setting and wrapping of these fractures? Or did they go out of state to get her seen?

I don't think those fractures were treated at all.

I had never heard of a "Pediatric Abuse Doctor." My daughter is an RN, and she had never either. Must have something to do with CPS?
The MSM described the credentials as follows:
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dall...sherins-broken-bones-in-cps-hearing/495535415
Dr. Susan Dakil, is a pediatrician also certified in child abuse pediatrics
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...ps-spring-finding-girl-several-bone-fractures
Suzanne Dakil of the Referral and Evaluation of At Risk Children Clinic, also known as REACH.

As am I!!!!

I am thinking that one will be someone from CPS summarizing findings and progress, etc., likely some family history--when they first became known to CPS and what action (if any) was taken at that time and why.

I , admittedly, have not watched their court video.. I have a migraine and would probably vomit at the sight of those two....

But, does Sini look like she could be pregnant?

This could account for him taking the fall.. that and guilt for his own disgusting behavior.

From her first court appearance, I've thought the same! She does appear to be pregnant....IMO

Do we know if Sini is in a single cell? I know WM was on suicide watch when he was first arrested, but I don't recall hearing about Sini.

No, we do not! Just speculation on my part.

From her first court appearance, I've thought the same! She does appear to be pregnant....IMO

MAria Guerrero (reporter from NBC 5) has been responding to questions about Sini being pregnant for over a week. She always says that it is just a rumor.

anyone know the name of Sherin's preschool? I posted their schedule way back on thread 1 or 2, and can't find it. I wanted to confirm something..... Thanks in advance.

I found my post with the info about schedules that I had gleaned from the preschool's website. Families could have 2, 3, or 4 day plans. If she didn't go to preschool on Thursday, I am betting she didn't go on Friday. Maybe they had the Tue-Wed-Thur schedule. If I recall correctly, they did not have preschool on Mondays. Would like to verify by checking their web info if anyone has the name of the preschool.

"Has there been LE or MSM confirmation that she went to preschool on Friday until 4? Sorry in advance if this has been posted already. I've been looking for that info, and can't find it. I do know that the preschool has 3 plans (2 days, 3 days, or 4 days a week) and they have extended hours before and after school to accommodate family work schedules. So if she was there Friday, she could have been there until 5 or 5:30. But we don't know if she was there Friday. Because LE has said they know who was the last to see her, but haven't said who that was and where/when that was."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater