Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to piece together the photo of him on Thanksgiving with the two boys, no Mariah or mum, and the sheriff asking for people who had seen the family on Sunday.

It's looking to me as if this happened before he went, he left with the boys and came back on Sunday. No sightings of them all together on Sunday either. Possibly.

(I wanted to say that in the previous thread people kept saying "Alex Wood says....."(I was like, why do they keep quoting alexwood?) (Eta: As wonderful as this poster is...)

Women? Well look, the Dad didn’t really push hard for contact did he? Soon shacked up with another woman and had 3 kids with her too..... he already had kids who needed fighting for! Why didn’t he concentrate on that?

The dad is a victim - and does not deserve bashing at this time. Why he did not (or APPEAR to not) fight for his kids is irrelevant right now.

Women? Well look, the Dad didn’t really push hard for contact did he? Soon shacked up with another woman and had 3 kids with her too..... he already had kids who needed fighting for! Why didn’t he concentrate on that?

(Ouch)

I'm trying to piece together the photo of him on Thanksgiving with the two boys, no Mariah or mum, and the sheriff asking for people who had seen the family on Sunday.

It's looking to me as if this happened before he went, he left with the boys and came back on Sunday. No sightings of them all together on Sunday either. Possibly.
Can you link this to an article or picture for me? During the week I can only get to websleuths sporadically from the office and sometimes miss stuff

No doubt we have seen abuse and murder cases which encompass aaaaalllllll spectrums, infinitely.
Which is why it is irrelevant that Mariah was photographed wearing a princess dress in a pink car. What is put on show means nothing. I was more bothered by the way in which the other little child following the car was pulled away.

Can you link this to an article or picture for me? During the week I can only get to websleuths sporadically from the office and sometimes miss stuff

attachment.php

November 23rd 2017
editing to say I dont know 100% where his family lives, I thought Kentucky but not sure now, maybe NC somewhere.

Hope I've managed to multi-quote successfully.

Does anyone know what the burglary, larceny and possession of stolen property charges stem from?
From what I can tell is it a charge from years ago that he was on probation for and was given a suspended sentence. Which leads me to this question... How does somebody continuously get charged with something and continuously gets a suspended sentence this dude should have been in jail a long time ago which would have then protected Mariah from having her fate in his hands!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

North Carolina has a death penalty.

And has tried and won two no body cases in the past four months. One from Wilson and one from Wilmington. I hope and pray though that she will be found.

I am guessing that they will add the murder charge once they have cause of death.

Speculation here, but maybe mom really didn't know what happened that night... Just that her baby was missing. Then at some point during the search LE explains the evidence they have makes them believe her daughter is dead? And in that horrible moment she she gives LE every detail she can which in turn led to this arrest?

:bump:

We all need to really keep this in mind I think, as the day progresses.

However, I still don't think you should have a around your kid...then again they always say if one can't take care of oneself, then how can one take care of another? Meaning, if she chooses to have the around herself....idk, I'm having a hard time with the fact he was apparently violent, etc...at the same time that she the mom may have been abused, scared etc, I wish she could have had the strength or judgment to have her kid's safety and well being as top priority. I remember a long time ago, a friend came over and accidentally dropped some hard drugs on the stairs...I found my dog sniffing them...I told him, hey if you want to do your thing that's one thing, but the minute you put my dog's safety in jeopardy....

Ugh. Glad they’ve arrested him. Maybe he’ll figure out he’s in deep and start talking to save himself.

I hope he tells where she is too.

Wonder what evidence LE was able to recover to bring the charges?

We heard the other day that they were sending evidence for testing. Wonder if that evidence proved he must have murdered her.
What could have it been?

I hate to guess but maybe a large amount of blood that proved to be the childs blood type or something along those lines.
LE had to have found something significant I think to bring the charges.

Where do you get that he didn't push hard for contact? Everything we've seen so far suggests that he did.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

yes he tried and got quotes from several lawyers, 4 K 10K etc, you know how lawyers are only people with resources can afford them. Rarely does a lawyer step up to the plate to help out pro bono

Yeah, they're not not going to take to him too well in the big bouse, killing a 3 year old.
I'm sure they'll protect him by putting him in PC! For the life of me, I cannot understand why our judicial system and DOC protect these inmates when noone was there protecting the children that they either abused or killed! So they should never be in a segregated cell, or held up in PC, and not put in with general population for concerns of his safety! MOO

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member