Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you suggesting they need to search the abandoned house for mariah or that might be where he took the dressers from?

I had a feeling about that. He was the last one to have direct interaction with Little Mariah.
That 'country bumpkin cop' doing the press conferences not so dumb. Haha. It works to their advantage when people,especially the perp thinks they are though.
It's all starting to make sense now.
Why Mom seemed to be like Susan Smith,maybe?and why it's been so hard to read her.
Why they said family members where cooperating,and why they want to get Mariah back to 'her'.
Well played Law Enforcement. Well played.
I hope the whole truth comes out now, and they find little Mariah.
God Bless all LE Who have worked hard, dug through tons of nasty rotting garbage, waded in alligator infested swamp, stayed up night,and day, and played dumb for the camera.

I thought exactly the same thing! Susan Smith. That word made it all about herself!

It's hard to get into the mind of someone like that, but from what I know from reading a little and from some logical inferences (and most of this subject is about making logical inferences, it's just hard for 'normal' people to get into the logic of such a mind)

So, I would say the important thing here is to differentiate between someone who cares and someone who doesn't care (about the victim). So we're not looking for a careful burial, we're looking for a literal disposal/dump site. That doesn't mean landfill per se, just that it's like dumping old rubbish that you don't care for.

I would think that if EK is the murderer and EK is the dumper, that EK is thinking of no one but EK. If I was EK I think I'd want some physical distance between me and the body dump site, which is one reason why I am struggling with the logic of that creek on Hwy 17, it feels too close, the roads don't feel right in that I can't see good places to pull over on the north bound side.

But I can't see any good dump sites on the north side, I can't feel myself (in EK's shoes) wanting to go north, I feel myself drawn to the south on Hwy 17 (I don't even feel that I want to use a highway, but he might if he's familiar with it and it's going to lead him somewhere that he has in mind).

I didn't see it on the map but I keep seeing Snead's Ferry come up, and it seems like EK is from there, or lived there for a while a few years ago? So right now I want to look at that area and see some of his old haunts, where he used to drive around there that might stick in his mind as a place to hide something you don't want anyone to find.

But..LE are looking in certain places, and they've taken items to Quantico for fast-track forensics. They could have found something on his boots or the vehicle tires or pedals that suggest somewhere he's been recently, and if that is someplace wet and muddy, swamp-like, then that might give a better clue for LE. Of course they aren't going to reveal any of this to us.

And I'm really glad on so many levels that the FBI is involved in this for the forensics, for assistance with questioning people and their expertise in knowing how to read little details in these things.

The dressers thing is weird! I'm not 100% sure what the word describes in the US...can anyone translate this into British English? I'm thinking of a wardrobe, or the type of tallboy that has drawers in the base and a wardrobe in the upper section?

If I'm someone with no caring feelings about this child whatsoever, I might place the body in a bag and want to see it sink out of my sight, so a swampy area makes some sense, and I think I feel satisfaction in watching that package sink out of sight. Out of sight, out of mind, no one's ever going to find it there! But I don't think want to take too much effort, other than in protecting myself, and to be honest if I can make one trip and do two things...pick up some beer or drugs on the way back from the dumping, well I think that sounds really handy. I might well want to get high on drink or drugs after this job. But I am also a bit concerned about loose ends...I have to deal with anyone who's aware of what has happened, I have to make sure they don't talk, and this is going to be more of a concern to me than taking a lot of care in the dump, what really concerns me is looking after me.

The American word is suspicious, but the word your looking for is amoire, I think!

I have never heard of ANYONE breaking into a home and stealing 1 dresser let alone 2. For drugs or anything. Seems so random. So odd.....jmo

The dressers being stolen may be a red herring of sorts. Who reported the dressers missing? I don't really think the dressers were used to conceal and bury a body. I would still be interested in the borrowed suitcase that was not returned. I also think Kimrey had help disposing of her body..Still looking at his family.....................My gut says he may have gone to them....JMO.

Do some drugs give you super powers? I move furniture all the time. He is my size. How would one do that alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upper's would give a unusual strength, at least temporarily. Feeling invinsible, or feeling fear could heighten strength, or just needed to get something done no matter how hard it will be.

Reporter on live feed said boys are staying with grandmother.

Ooooh, I never thought of that. Thank you for the insight.

But is charged with stealing additional items or just the 2 dressers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idk. They might be trying to determine if other things were stolen, if he sold them, if they are in the house, what in the house is personal property, what is stolen goods, etc. But I'm assuming they do have the dressers and the drawers as evidence. I do not think he burned them.

I keep reading comments about dressers? I keep going back to try to find information on these dressers, to no avail? Can anyone explain where the dressers come in? TIA

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/36977...eveal-new-information-into-missing-child-case

[FONT=&quot]"The arrest warrant for Kimrey indicates that he is accused of stealing two dressers from a home on High Hill Road around that time frame of Mariah's disappearance, between 11 p.m. Sunday and 3 a.m. Monday. The warrant charging Kimrey with concealing of death and other charges states that he obstructed justice by "removing Mariah Woods body from the scene of her death and did conceal Mariah Woods death and body, knowing that Mariah Woods died from unnatural causes. The defendant acted with deceit and intent to fraud." The warrant goes on to state that Kimrey "secretly disposed of the dead child's body." Records indicate he is due in court Monday at 8 a.m. "[/FONT]

Can can't pull the live feed up. Did he say anything at all about the poor child's mother?

I don't think she is far, within a mile from the MH.

I can't imagine how they will find Mariah without a confession...if he had kept his cell phone on him while disposing of her body, they would probably have a better idea on where he went, unless they have not been able to get records yet.

"[FONT=&quot]RIGHT NOW: A search and rescue team, including a dog that can detect human remains, are at the home where investigators say Kimrey stole two dressers. [/FONT]@WNCN"

I am a single mom.... and this is exactly why I do not date!! Too many crazies out there with drug addictions and tempers!

Which is just so sad. I dated while raising my children but I never brought them home nor meet anyone I was dating. I really was just too busy raising them and working to be concerned about needing/having a man....

"[FONT="]RIGHT NOW: A search and rescue team, including a dog that can detect human remains, are at the home where investigators say Kimrey stole two dressers. [/FONT][/COLOR][URL="https://twitter.com/WNCN"]@WNCN[/URL]"

I know this sounds crazy but maybe he took her there to dump her and decided to take the dressers when he saw them.

Reporter on live feed said boys are staying with grandmother.

Maternal or paternal grandmother? I'm assuming bio dad will get them. Perhaps right now he's busy helping LE or just too distraught to be of help to his sons. Perhaps he's with them at grandma's. Heck, if it were my child deceased, I'd probable be in the hospital or jail under the circumstances.
I wonder how the boys are taking this, how much they have been told. Such a sad sad situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle