Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I guess the 2 boys are still in mom's care now that the BF is behind bars?

If so, I guess they don't have anything on her or the boys wouldn't be there with her?

Maternal or paternal grandmother? I'm assuming bio dad will get them. Perhaps right now he's busy helping LE or just too distraught to be of help to his sons. Perhaps he's with them at grandma's. Heck, if it were my child deceased, I'd probable be in the hospital or jail under the circumstances.
I wonder how the boys are taking this, how much they have been told. Such a sad sad situation.

She didn't say which grandmother but there is a fund set up to help with expenses.

I know this sounds crazy but maybe he took her there to dump her and decided to take the dressers when he saw them.

My worst fear is that he took her to the vacant house alive.

My apologies if this is already been posted. The marker on Dawson Cabin Road is where Mariah went missing and the little photo is the 700 block of High Hill Road where the dressers went missing.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
50cf34169bb8d90bb95c2e75b51a68fe.jpg

I haven't been following this case very closely, but when I heard that the boyfriend told Mariah to go back to bed and she was gone in the morning, I figured it was only a matter of time until the evidence pointed his way. When I seen the title changed I wasn't even shocked to learn it was him.

I wonder (and I hope I'm wrong) is that the BF is stalling on where she's at because maybe (and I hope I'm wrong) is that he did 'other' things to her.....hope I'm wrong.

This was an earlier feed of the house where the dressers were stolen. The reporter mentions the address is 711 High Hill Rd. Reporter also mentions he walked around the house looking in and believes this house has been uninhabited for some time.

https://www.facebook.com/wcti12/videos/1491352607579220/

Looking at that on Google Maps, it would appear to have lots of out-buildings. Think you could be there and not be noticed for a while!

.... and it's just round the corner from his trailer.

Somehow stealing of the dressers is going to fit into the picture.

Live feed of the search in Pender County: https://www.facebook.com/Jacksonvil...51469507057/10155284862337058/?type=3&theater

Reporter there just told people commenting that none of the rumors being posted in comments have been confirmed and to please be careful with posting rumors. She said The Daily News is only going to report confirmed info from LE.

Video is at the corner of HWY 53 and Shaw HWY: https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...154c8c25a805e84!8m2!3d34.6194487!4d-77.804831

They cannot get any closer due to bad signal... And LE just asked them to move so feed may cut out and return.

Many posts have had to be removed.

Inmate treatment / prison justice is not the topic of this thread. Please stay on topic.

Thanks.

Finally caught up. Terribly saddened but not surprised in the least.

I wonder if the boys were interviewed and were able to add to the narrative?

Mariah needs to be found now and laid to rest in peace.

He needs to get what's coming to him. IMO there is no lowlier criminal than one who preys on those that cannot defend themselves. To make matters worse, Mariah had a physical disability. Can you imagine the type of person who feels the need to murder a child like this? I have no words.

I just want her found.

And Mom.....well we shall see. Isabella Grogan-Canella's mother eventually went to jail but not for child endangerment and we were all screaming for that. This mom....don't know yet. I have to sit on my hands for a while longer.

Poor baby girl. My anger can't bring you back. I'm so sorry.

MOO

I wonder where the dressers are now. Could he have put her into a dresser to dump her body?
Wouldn’t the mother have noticed when he brought home two large pieces of furniture at that time of night?
This is all so bizarre.

I'm 150 plus posts behind - so posting this - don't know if it has been answered about dressers!

margarita said:
(Remember when there was a child found in the couch? The officers even sat on that couch while they interviewed the parents who deceased her/him, iirc! I am sorry I can not recall the child's name and cas details...I hate that!)

Sema'j Crosby - and it was the grandmother, mother & someone else sitting on the couch while being interviewed by police. Sema'j was under the couch.

2 dressers - side dressers next to bed. Not exactly like this one, maybe more drawers.
attachment.php

Attachments

• dresser.jpg
    dresser.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 707
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors