Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redacted false information. SINCERE apologies. Reported stated it was inside information, which I know is NOT allowed.

Or to his mom's house (since Mariah wasn't in the picture)?

my opinion is that Mariah was murdered BEFORE Thanksgiving.

The pin is on the family home... ocean and the bay and a huge river are right there! If he dumped her in the water she may never be found. [emoji852]
9912865087c648fa8bbbcbf17c7e6578.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mommy' bf strikes again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why hasn't the "Mother" been charged yet?
Patience... I'm betting within 24 hours. Less if they actually did find the body (as someone just posted)

The pin is on the family home... ocean and the bay and a huge river are right there! If he dumped her in the water she may never be found. [emoji852]
9912865087c648fa8bbbcbf17c7e6578.jpg

I lived right outside Jacksonville when my husband was in the Marines. It’s like a 5-10 minute from everywhere right on the coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't been following this case very closely, but when I heard that the boyfriend told Mariah to go back to bed and she was gone in the morning, I figured it was only a matter of time until the evidence pointed his way. When I seen the title changed I wasn't even shocked to learn it was him.

Ditto. I knew right away the boyfriend knew exactly what happened and where she was the entire time. Not sure if his mug shot had been posted, but his eyes were clearly swollen from crying.

I'm really confused on why anybody would steal ... dressers? Never heard of that one before.

Ditto. I knew right away the boyfriend knew exactly what happened and where she was the entire time. Not sure if his mug shot had been posted, but his eyes were clearly swollen from crying.
Me too.....I'm sure he was only crying for himself. IMO

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members