Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all of you who keep us updated during the pressers. Very much appreciated.
Praying they find this sweet little girl.

From presser-

Will not comment on whether or not EK is cooperating
No more volunteer searches
Asking for surveillance video from Sunday the 26th to Monday 27th near search areas

It was stated one of the areas they are concerned with is located near New River Air Station. They are asking for surveillance/video footage. Since New River Air Station is a Marine Corps helicopter base, wouldn’t they have round the clock satellite surveillance of the general surrounding areas?

I'm finding it so frustrating that they don't know where that baby is. Someone flipping knows where she is, one of them we know is in custody! He better not be using the excuse that he can't remember... I bet he remembers that "it was an accident!" *grumbles*

I'm sure they'll protect him by putting him in PC! For the life of me, I cannot understand why our judicial system and DOC protect these inmates when noone was there protecting the children that they either abused or killed! So they should never be in a segregated cell, or held up in PC, and not put in with general population for concerns of his safety! MOO

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I understand the emotion but realistically, jails and prisons are legally responsible for the safety of anyone in custody. They (as well as officers, employees) are constantly sued for inmate injury, death, even suicides. If they don't abide by the law, rules, and regulations they could not be sustained. If it helps any being in PC is something most prisoners wouldn't want. It's why people in jail would rather be in prison. There is more freedom in prison as there is in GP.

Rewatching the presser on wcti12 facebook page, investigators are so emotional and somber, they care and are working so hard to find her. She was gone when the 911 call even made.

They are asking for any surveillance or trail cam pics/video specifically in the South Creek area of Hwy 17 and Shaw Creek area off of Hwy 53.

ETA: time frame from Sunday evening to Monday morning.

South Creek or Southwest Creek? The Creek running under 17 is Southwest Creek, South Creek is a housing development just down the road towards Verona. :)

Well what the heck was that? I didn't even see a presser, just some news anchor making a statement about nothing.

UGH!!! This is so frustrating!!!! And I'm out of chocolate chip cookies dammit!!!

Well, maybe not completely useless. LE has now verified that Mariah was already dead when mom called 911. But more importantly IMO is LE has gone from asking for anyone who saw Mariah on Sunday to come forward to now asking for any video from Sunday through Monday.

That makes me think no one saw Mariah on Sunday and LE suspects she died prior to the timeline they were given. If that turns out to be correct then the whole case changes.

All MOO.

(OT. I am so tired of whatever it is that grabs my Websleuths page and zaps me to another page! )

I thought it was only me! This thread has driven me nuts!

I don't know if this means anything, but one thing I noticed during the presser is that the FBI agent gave his condolences "to the community." No mention of her mother or family was made.

[video=twitter;937064522099167232]https://twitter.com/JbirchWNCT/status/937064522099167232[/video]
osh Birch
✔
@JbirchWNCT
.@FBI now calling the Mariah Woods case is a homicide. Focusing on two areas. Hwy 17 near Southwest Creek Bridge in Onslow County and hwy 53 and Shaw highway in Pender county @wnct9

The dressers being stolen may be a red herring of sorts. Who reported the dressers missing? I don't really think the dressers were used to conceal and bury a body. I would still be interested in the borrowed suitcase that was not returned. I also think Kimrey had help disposing of her body..Still looking at his family.....................My gut says he may have gone to them....JMO.

If he's as stoopid as we think he is, stealing the dressers could simply be his idea of an alibi -- "I couldn't have done it, I was out robbing houses." But I hope it doesn't matter now. And it's just plain odd, IMO. And maybe mom was used to him going out at night with maybe a thought of what he might be doing (robbing houses -- possibly of ones he'd been in doing HVAC work -- checking types of door locks, windows, etc. Odd.

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of Mariah's case. This thread is not about you !

It is not a venue for any member to attack other members personally. Bickering or personal attacks can/may result in temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges. If your post has been removed, there is a valid reason. Please do not continue to discuss it.

Stick to discussing the case and within The Rules.

Thanks.

:loveyou:sillybilly. This post deserves a bump for anyone who may have missed it. Let's focus on Mariah. :grouphug:

Specifically mentioned game cameras, as well. (Press conference.)

Which then would seem to me that such game cameras would not be on the "edge" of a woods, but well INTO it. And that makes me think, was the boyfriend indeed employed? If so, what were his hours, what days did he work last week . . how much leisure time did he have to dispose of a body. And when.

South Creek or Southwest Creek? The Creek running under 17 is Southwest Creek, South Creek is a housing development just down the road towards Verona. :)

I might not have the names correct - I will have to replay the conference. I wanted to get info out to those who couldn't listen. I should learn to take notes one day.

I find it odd that LE addresses the COMMUNITY during the press conference, not friends and family members....and especially since there have been various family members/pastors in the MSM since this all started. Just MO

I don't know if this means anything, but one thing I noticed during the presser is that the FBI agent gave his condolences "to the community." No mention of her mother or family was made.

Hmm...that's pretty interesting. Not a mistake I'd expect an FBI agent to make if it wasn't intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle