Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The courts will have to be involved and they just cant hand over the boys. There is a process but he should have no worries.

And considering they may be in some hot water for returning Mariah the last time they will be make sure every t is crossed and every i dotted.

And the person who took Mariahs life -probably wouldn't even have known what they heard and/or saw. I can't imagine how terrified they must have been.IF it was one of the children.

(Reminds me of poor Elizabeth Smart's little sister, who witnessed the abduction, but then stayed in her room/bed and hid for a couple hours before she went to tell her parents...poor thing was terrified.)

And considering they may be in some hot water for returning Mariah the last time they will be make sure every t is crossed and every i dotted.

It is so hard to predict what info will be represented during the juvenile hearing because those hearings are private. But with the past case and anything new that might be discovered will favor someone over the other. JMO

They are running late on the press conference.

statue, nothing yet, but most pressers do not start on time anyways

All I have is the shot of the Statue of Liberty on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288