Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when the fbi put out the photograph of the little girl with her mom in Walmart. Today, they stated that Mariah was deceased when the 911 call came in. Someone MUST have talked since the Walmart photo for the fbi to come to the conclusion regarding 911 call, IMO. OR, they have received the results of some of the forensics they flew out for testing via of the helicopter for immediate testing. Any thoughts?

Nope, I think they knew as soon as the 911 call came in. But they have to proceed as if there was an abduction, just in case, while still investigating her possible death.

There was a great article posted on the Sherri Papini thread discussing the two pronged approach LE takes when they investigate a kidnapping that they believe the victim faked. Although geared toward faked kidnappings, I think LE takes a similar approach in other types of cases where a false narrative is presented. Worth a read. https://leb.fbi.gov/articles/featured-articles/false-allegations-of-adult-crimes

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just saw just thirty seconds of press conference. Body found, will be awaiting medical examiner's report and thanks to all groups involved with the search.

They believe they have recovered her remains - various Twitter feeds.
[video=twitter;937107203110162432]https://twitter.com/justinqberry/status/937107203110162432[/video]

Okay, I am over live feeds. OVER THEM.

But THANK GOODNESS Mariah was found. Let the wheels of justice ramp up!

I had two news channels on live stream and nothing then I saw the tail end of the conference on Spectrum TV. :tantrum:

That was fast just like the last one :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did it say where?

I believe the press conference was from 53 & Shaw. Pender County. News 12 - found at 5:30 - found by dive team.

I’m listening to News 12 probably from live link that drove me insane.

This really gets me angry. My kids are older teens now but Mariah should be watching Frosty the Snowman eating a candy cane. And asking thousands of questions while wanting to bake every sugary thing there is to make. RIP Mariah!!

My BFF at the law office where I worked for many years had a wonderful son who turned at one time to heroin. I was SO naive. She told me one day that he had stolen a couple of pieces of her good silver and went to a pawn shop to get enough money for his fix. Things got so bad that she hid her purse in the clothes dryer. Never would she have thought this beautiful boy would ever do this. It's hard to fathom the lengths addicts will go to in order to get money for a fix. My granddaughter is a NICU R.N. and she sees many babies born drug addicted. I know the addict suffers, but why do the children have to? There are just too many children neglected and abused because of their parents addiction.

I completely understand what she went through. My son is an addict. I couldn't use the washroom without bringing my purse with me everywhere. As well sadly all my meds had to be in that purse. Not fun. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member