Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I think the bio father released the documents. To help prove his son is innocent and didn't cause the death of MW. The children were abused and the adults are trying to get away with murder by blaming the boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just totally at a loss why DSS documents of that magnitude would be made public at this time to anyone not in LE.

Yes, killed her. But this was before we learned about the abuse that the boys have disclosed. I'm keeping an open mind, I don't know if the sexual abuse related to the day of her death or even when her death occurred.

Just totally at a loss why DSS documents of that magnitude would be made public at this time to anyone not in LE.

My guess is that AW released them out of pure rage and media ran with it for ratings.

jmopinion

I agree. And they are really adorable kids. I had read somewhere they love their grandma a lot (not sure which one). I hope they can be with her until this is all sorted out with their father.

Haven't we just seen mom's mom? I wouldn't assume she was completely unaware. When kids have bruises, are being punched in the face, etc., I can't believe people close to them thought everything was sunshine and butterflies.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BBM. So sad and hard to know how much are their own feelings vs. those imposed on them. I think there is so much more in the documents than what we are seeing, even this is just too much. Praying they are surrounded by adults who only have their best interest at heart.

I also wonder if they hate their dad for not being able to protect them. I too hope that they are surrounded by love and protection from here on out. :sob:

Parental alienation by mom, is my guess.

Yes. It happened in my childhood. I never knew what a caring sweet man my father was until much later in both our lives.

As an IIS worker contracted through the Children's Division, I have to disagree. Abused and neglected children rarely trust adults, period, and have a particular distrust for adult workers in 'the system'. Often, regardless of the abuse or neglect, they still yearn desperately to remain with their parent/s. CD investigators have a hell of an uphill battle getting kids to open up to them.

This must be such a difficult part of the job :( :(.

whew.

I am all caught up.

I am really disgusted (and sad) for what these babies went through. My heart just hurts. So many people failed them.

Re: dad releasing the CPS papers - he should not have done that, but I suspect he was just trying to get the truth out there. And in the middle of his grief, he made a (to me) bad decision.

I suspect before this is all over, Mom and boyfriend will both have murder charges. I don't think he did it alone.

I'm not making the connection between this and the dressers?

I just never found a good reason for the theft of the dressers. Maybe he used one without the drawers in it and with her help to remove Mariah’s body from the mobile home to the vehicle to dispose of her remains .... ugh just makes me sick to my stomach every time the visuals start

whew.

I am all caught up.

I am really disgusted (and sad) for what these babies went through. My heart just hurts. So many people failed them.

Re: dad releasing the CPS papers - he should not have done that, but I suspect he was just trying to get the truth out there. And in the middle of his grief, he made a (to me) bad decision.

I suspect before this is all over, Mom and boyfriend will both have murder charges. I don't think he did it alone.

Well, all i can say is its better than releasing a shotgun. Just waiting on more charges and hoping justice gets served

I'm not making the connection between this and the dressers?

IMO, the dressers and Mariah's death aren't related.
I think the courts just charged EK with stealing the dressers so they could hold him in jail until they had enough evidence to charge him with the charges against Mariah.

The Court of Public Opinion.

The damage has already been done to these boys. They know what happened bc they lived it. It's not shocking to them. Plus I'm sure they are being shielded from the news and any info on this case.

Or possibly the mother poisoned their minds against their father. Sadly, too many ex’s try to alienate the children from their other parent. Vengeance and spite are hateful when children are used. I’m not saying this is what happened here, it’s just a possibility, a common occurrence.

And just from personal experience, I wonder if mom said things like, “you think you have it so rough here, it would be much worse at *advertiser censored*.” (Dad’s house in this case.)

Moo

I just never found a good reason for the theft of the dressers. Maybe he used one without the drawers in it and with her help to remove Mariah’s body from the mobile home to the vehicle to dispose of her remains .... ugh just makes me sick to my stomach every time the visuals start

Honestly, I think the best theory came from the poster here (sorry, I forget who) who theorized the dressers were stolen prior to that night and he just confessed to stealing them "that night" to provide a reason why he left the house (to get rid of the body).

Dang, how long does an autopsy on a wee little girl take?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jessmensch/status/937789587442798592

We don't know when they started the autopsy; there had to be a dental comparison with her dental records (were there any at that age?); and since the body has been in the water for several days (I'm assuming), it may have complicated the examination. IDK. And I assume the body was taken to the Office of the State Medical Examiner in Raleigh, which is about 110 miles from the site where her body was found.

I'm hoping that someone with a conscience at WCTI stepped in and realized publishing confidential CPS records is in no way in the best interest of a child (in this case, two minor children) and pulled the story. More likely, LE asked them to pull it. Publishing accounts of the abuse of a child can be traumatizing in itself. These poor boys lived through this, and now the entire country knows about it for absolutely no reason.

I'm just sick about the way these poor innocent children have been living their lives. And that they are not the only ones.....there are thousands of cases like this we just don't know about :(. I thank God that I was reared in a loving home and have no proclivities to abuse my children.

Is there a way of finding out after five pm eastern time if someone has been arrested and is now a resident of the jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects