Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping up with the latest msm, sorry for repost, bringing forward the latest articles for reference.

Documents: Missing toddler sexually abused
http://www.jdnews.com/news/20171205/documents-missing-toddler-sexually-abused

"The document lists several acts of abuse, including accusing Adolphus Earl Kimrey of hitting the boys with a belt and one of them in the face, causing a nosebleed, and sexual abuse against 3-year-old Mariah.

One of the brothers said Kristy Woods, the children’s mother, knew of the sexual abuse and that she allegedly “failed to protect the juveniles from exposure to sexual abuse,” according to the document."
If true she may end up charges as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks! I do find some of his comments to be odd. Weren't all three children at home that night? And a three-year-old wouldn't necessarily awaken if the person taking them was someone they knew.

From your link:
"Somebody just walks right in there, grabs a 3-year-old out of the bed, she didn’t cry, she didn’t scream?" Wood said before Kimery’s arrest. "Nobody heard nothing? Four people in the house, two adults and two babies and somebody just comes, snatches the baby up and walks out?"

AW was talking about how unlikely an abduction by a stranger or someone who wasn't a member of the household would have been.

So sad that the rights of the adults would take priority over that of a missing child. I can't imagine not wanting to submit to anything that would help find my baby (or anyone else's for that matter). Just think some of this would've helped to substantiate the claims made by the juveniles from the beginning. MOO

These are all very good questions, and I really don't have legal answers but IMO:

1. I think LE would need warrants (probable cause) for DNA.
2. I think they can only be drug tested if arrested.
3. No sure the guidelines here - I think it would depend on the situation. Mom lying would definitely get the kids removed IMO.
4. LE will get preliminary reports, which they may share publicly, but toxicology can take up to 3 months.

This is my understanding..... feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I respectfully disagree. When my daughter passed away, we were encouraged not to view her body. So we didn't. It has taken years of therapy to recover from that choice. Viewing the body brings closure - and a parent needs that. I wasn't there when my daughter passed away (like Mariahs Dad) and your mind plays all sorts of games on you. Losing a child is hell. But then the mind games your brain plays afterwards make it a million times worse.

Hugs to you, 806mom.

Community to mourn, celebrate Mariah Woods at vigil
http://www.wral.com/community-to-mourn-celebrate-mariah-woods-at-vigil/17163031/

"JACKSONVILLE, N.C.— A community group in Onslow County will gather Tuesday night to mourn the death and celebrate the memory of Mariah Woods, the 3-year-old reported missing last week."

Snip

"The public is welcome at the vigil, scheduled for 7 p.m. at Dawson Cabin and Ernest King roads in Onslow County."

Unless you have lost a child to murder and abuse, you have no idea what this dad is feeling. You can't even imagine the horror of losing a child unless you have been there. I have. With that being said, this dad begged authorities to save his children and they didn't. He begged authorities to make the mother let him see his children and they didn't. It is costly to get justice. I have also had to help my son fight to see his children from a mom and a situation similar to this one. Now one of his children is dead. The bf is charged with disposing of her body, but not her murder. Then you hear that the mom and bf are saying it was a surviving child that killed the other one. Can you imagine how that would feel to that child? We have people here that didn't believe the bf was guity until that CPS report came out. Can you imagine the horror if the accusations against the child got out? Can you imagine the anger you would feel knowing that these adults had gotten away with abuse before? Ther story was believed before? Then you get handed the CPS report. What would you really do? Sit on it and let your already victomzed child be accused of something horrific and wait for a court date to clear it up? Hoping that the town gossips actually pay attention to the truth? If you cared about your child, in a state of grief, feeling anger at the injustice, would you trust the system? I bet not. I bet any parent would do exactly what he did. They would release proof that the child was a victim of two adults and stop that reasonable doubt defense from even startng.

Given the dads past experience with the system, I don't blame him. I feel sorry for all he is suffering and continues to suffer. It makes me sad that people that are not in his situation would bash him for what he did. We don't know what he knows about what was being said about his son. Rumors can be more brutal than what was in that CPS report.

Also (sorry for the long post), I suspect the report that was released to the dad was a part of the death investigation that would logically be handled by CPS since children are involved. They have the resources to interview the children properly so it is less likely to be challenged by the defense. I don't think this report is a normal CPS investigation and that is why it was given to the parents.

I feel ya. Too bad there isn't more understanding for what AW is going through

Did the MSM report that KW and EK were blaming Mariah's death on the brother before AW announced it on Nancy Grace?

Could they have been part of the temporary custody hearing AW was seeking? Wasn't that supposed to be yesterday? Haven't seen anything on the outcome.
That's what I am thinking, part of the documents produced for a custody hearing. Allegations, suspicions to sway the judge for emergency custody.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

I would think the DNA of the parents would be needed to match it to the child's body.

Did the MSM report that KW and EK were blaming Mariah's death on the brother before AW announced it on Nancy Grace?

No - something the media would of never known had AW not stated so in his Nancy G interview.

Absolutely. There is a news article that was removed from the news sites webpage that clearly states the reporter obtained a copy of the 12 page document from CPS from Mariah's biological father Alex Woods. Google cache shows the original article as posted. It was on www.wcti12.com website. The reporter who obtained the documents is WXII's Merrilee Moore. I'm not sure what the rules are on posting a link to the google cached page so I'm not posting it but you can do it on your own if you want to see the article. Not sure why they removed it. Possibly because that's really shady journalism? CPS investigation documents typically aren't meant for public consumption to protect the minors. Just a guess but who knows.

Alex Woods needs to be more cautious with his dealings with the media. I'm not sure if he's aware of that or not.

This still brought up nothing for me. I could be doing it wrong.... I have chosen not to take it all too literal as I have not been able to find any doc's or articles about it. I was shocked, and appalled, to read it and unsure of where it was all coming from.

I thought the funeral home was doing it without a charge.
I don't know, just copying what it said. There was a message saying an update regarding the situation would be posted today.

No - something the media would of never known had AW not stated so in his Nancy G interview.

I think it was his gf that actually came out with that information during the interview. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288