Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Patsy included some answers about JonBenet's bedroom, e.g. could not find JonBenet's pajama bottoms, in her version of events I reckon the bedroom is whats left after the R's did a quick sweep through?

Someone had to since there is stuff missing, and JonBenet never removed it. The unanswered question is : was there a pair of Bloomingdale's size-6 , Wednesday Day-of-the-Week underwear found in JonBenet's underwear drawer, downstairs in the basement or in the dirty linen basket?

None of the above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Here is a question for all sleuthers who wish to solve the case: If the case is PDI and PR killed JonBenet for whatever reason then wrote the RN and staged JonBenet in the wine-cellar, why did she not stage JonBenet's bedroom to match the Ramsey version of events?

Recap: Patsy puts JonBenet to bed after dressing her in Burke's longjohns, despite a drawer full of suitable pajamas, so thats JonBenet tucked in.

Fast forward to the next morning and the bedroom is a mess, bedclothes are missing, stuff is strewn all over the floor, JonBenet's pink pajama bottoms are missing, the surface of her bed is all askew with bed items.

Did the intruder do all this, if so why, as I thought he just entered the bedroom scooped JonBenet up, as she slept, and took her down to the basement?

So Patsy fabricated a crime-scene down in the basement that was consistent with the RN and her tale about putting JonBenet to bed, but JonBenet's bedroom, the mes, how come?

Why did Patsy not stage JonBenet's bedroom as she did the wine-cellar?

I've seen the tapes of her bedroom. I've read that the kids didn't clean up after themselves and Linda mostly did that. Your definition of a messy bedroom isn't my definition of a messy bedroom. She had some stuff scattered outside of her closet. Her bed was manhandled and that could have come from removing her blanket. There were the sweat pants on the bathroom floor and some clothes on the floor by her bed. I saw clutter, but it wasn't any more messy than when I used to babysit when I was a teenager. The stuff in front of the closet was a simple pick-up job. I'm sure that Patsy didn't tell JB to clean her room before they went off for dinner and she wasn't going to tell JB to pick it up after they got home.

So how was her bedroom a case of crazy staging? A bedspread folded over on the end of a bed and a pillow on top of that. Fitted sheets on the bed. Dolls in the corner on the floor near her bed.

You seem to see a lot more here than I do.

If you want to focus on the bedroom, that's okay.

Out of curiosity, has anyone identified the box of chocolates on the tapes? I thought they might be on some surface, but it's one of those things I can't see. Maybe it was put away.

I've seen the tapes of her bedroom. I've read that the kids didn't clean up after themselves and Linda mostly did that. Your definition of a messy bedroom isn't my definition of a messy bedroom. She had some stuff scattered outside of her closet. Her bed was manhandled and that could have come from removing her blanket. There were the sweat pants on the bathroom floor and some clothes on the floor by her bed. I saw clutter, but it wasn't any more messy than when I used to babysit when I was a teenager. The stuff in front of the closet was a simple pick-up job. I'm sure that Patsy didn't tell JB to clean her room before they went off for dinner and she wasn't going to tell JB to pick it up after they got home.

So how was her bedroom a case of crazy staging? A bedspread folded over on the end of a bed and a pillow on top of that. Fitted sheets on the bed. Dolls in the corner on the floor near her bed.

You seem to see a lot more here than I do.

If you want to focus on the bedroom, that's okay.

Out of curiosity, has anyone identified the box of chocolates on the tapes? I thought they might be on some surface, but it's one of those things I can't see. Maybe it was put away.

BoldBear,
Crazy Staging, who said that? What I see is an absence of staging, no apparent attempt to imbue the bedroom crime-scene with the mark of an intruder.

When contrasted with the basement crime-scene which appears relatively ordered, and the breakfast-bar, well it looks untouched, the bedroom might be as you describe it.

BoldBear,
Crazy Staging, who said that? What I see is an absence of staging, no apparent attempt to imbue the bedroom crime-scene with the mark of an intruder.

When contrasted with the basement crime-scene which appears relatively ordered, and the breakfast-bar, well it looks untouched, the bedroom might be as you describe it.

Sorry, I was thinking back on previous posts that made the bedroom a staging scene. It's so much better to see the released tapes.

We all know there was a large urine stain by the wine cellar and the long johns were urine stained, too.

Is it possible let her bladder could have let go from the force of the head trauma? or do you think it was from the strangulation?

Sorry, I was thinking back on previous posts that made the bedroom a staging scene. It's so much better to see the released tapes.

BoldBear,
No problem, yup I need to review those tapes. Did Patsy ever comment on how JonBenet's bedroom looked?

We all know there was a large urine stain by the wine cellar and the long johns were urine stained, too.

Is it possible let her bladder could have let go from the force of the head trauma? or do you think it was from the strangulation?

AlGx,
Could be either or. Depends on what you think killed her, remember the Coroner attributed death to both ligature asphyxiation and the head blow.

What if someone was faking a homicide so whacked JonBenet on the head hoping to offer a cause of death, but it leaves no visible injury so the stager just moves on to ligature asphyxiation, adding the garrote for affect?

Frankly, either is possible.

I have this edition of the Boy Scout Handbook. I also have a pretty good idea why the photos/video were destroyed that night.

edb66fd98143dba9fef45ebac8c87983.jpg

Hi-Tec trail footwear w/compass. Flashlight. Pocket knife. Tightening stick. Knots. Nylon Cord.

The above items were all part of the crime scene. All of the items, are also essential scouting items.

25023fc4d8117ee9b459f3308140fa7f.jpg

2ee33a13445586b4c5f03cc5a4cb774e.jpg

BR was in the Scouts for over 3+ years. Longer than JB performed in pageants. We’ve seen hundreds and hundreds of photos/vid clips of JB from those pageants.

So ask yourself-

Why is it that we’ve never seen a picture of BR in his scouting uniform? Why didn’t BR continue scouting after the murder?

BR was an experienced Scout. He won an award for best overall camper at Camp McSauba in 1995.

a3e3f8016f24bf6b03c9dbd73ab98d8c.jpg

JMO
That essay and manifesto of a ransom letter is more than enough for me in this case to know it was an inside coverup.

No real adbudctor would have written a ransom book like that. It doesnt happen that way. Especially on same paper as was found in the house.

I have a feeling investigators ended up getting to the truth and for whatever reason decided not to pursue charges. I think once they figured out everything they decided it was best not to put anyone in jail over it. They declared it a family tragedy. Also because by the time they figured everything out too much time went by and way too much publicity went by and they had too much mud on their faces for not being able to figure it out sooner and also because of the cost of a lengthy trial.
For all those reasons and more they decided not to pursue it futher.

BR was in the Scouts for over 3+ years. Longer than JB performed in pageants. We’ve seen hundreds and hundreds of photos/vid clips of JB from those pageants.

So ask yourself-

Why is it that we’ve never seen a picture of BR in his scouting uniform? Why didn’t BR continue scouting after the murder?

BR was an experienced Scout. He won an award for best overall camper at Camp McSauba in 1995.

a3e3f8016f24bf6b03c9dbd73ab98d8c.jpg

Oh wow.

This is definitely interesting..

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

That's how I felt about this entire thread once I realize where I was. Moldy oldy.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

moldy oldy?
No, more like a fine limburger.
Just cause I'm so thrilled!!!!!!!
that cottonstar posted the sections of the manual
plus the 'tear out' section wrt child abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam