Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange she didn’t leave the car and also pay her respects to her sister in law.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sometimes the reality of such horror is too much for people who knew and loved the deceased. Maybe, she just couldn't go there. MOO

There were no flowers at the site when Martin and Charlie were digging around though...

Maybe Vlasko had another purpose, and used flowers as an excuse. Perhaps it was morbid curiosity on his part - if he had not been to the site previously.

As in never was on the said overseas trip?
Or pulled the pin and heading home, forfeiting any deposits made on forth coming holiday adventures?

Guessing that she returned after Asia and he continued.

Strange she didn’t leave the car and also pay her respects to her sister in law.

maybe it's a cultural thing.. perhaps, like, in Macedonia, you stay in the car while your husband does the flower placement.. :thinking::dunno: On any given day, in Macedonia, the graveyard parking areas possibly are full of cars with silent women waiting for their husbands to return after dropping off the bunch.....

I think we can safely assume that Vlasko and Mr Ryan have been in communication. As to the nature and tone of that communication, one's imagination can be let loose from one end of the spectrum to the other. My opinion is, it would be communication of the kind that those in prison know only too well.. the leaning, official, hard kind of communicating, the sort that makes one look a fool and often makes one understand one's own foolishness ...

It isn't a surprise that Vlasko would snap and refer all questions to Ryan.. Old Vlas would not have liked the tone or direction of his questioning at all.

We will eventually find out what Vlasko was doing there , up at Mt Macedon, that day. And I kind of think that Channel 9's 'surprise' had all the elements of well rehearsed staging, and also, a little bit of Vlasko stooging.. ..

Tim Ryan seems very good at applying pressure to this family.
The released car videos, the surprise media visit at Mt Macedon, the highly publicised run-throughs of the car's possible travels that day.
The Ristevskis are no match for Tim Ryan's expertise and experience.

I do believe Tim Ryan will give that top criminal lawyer a run for his (Borce's) money.

Maybe Vlasko had another purpose, and used flowers as an excuse. Perhaps it was morbid curiosity on his part - if he had not been to the site previously.

What a bummer Charlie, Martin and crew where there the day his morbid curiosity got the better of him.
imo

Hope not TGU, hopefully the next release from the police will be that they have arrested an accomplice to the murder

We can live in hope snoop.
I find it still unsettling that the Baden-Clay clan had a hand in the clean-up of the house/murder site but still weren’t charged with accessory after the fact.

maybe it's a cultural thing.. perhaps, like, in Macedonia, you stay in the car while your husband does the flower placement.. :thinking::dunno: On any given day, in Macedonia, the graveyard parking areas possibly are full of cars with silent women waiting for their husbands to return after dropping off the bunch.....

:laughing:

Waiting, waiting under the rug.

Ant's silence is so full of meaning. Someone, or something SO BIG has finally silenced Anthony, when all the Kings men couldn't keep him down and quiet , before..

All the mad theories, the wild accusations, the weird phrasing, all halted now. His huge cast of villains, his rage, his unbridled fury, his 360 degree perspective of his entire life from his nappy days to yesterday, all quiet now. It's as if, suddenly, he's been taken seriously, and is totally gobsmacked by it.......

We can live in hope snoop.
I find it still unsettling that the Baden-Clay clan had a hand in the clean-up of the house/murder site but still weren’t charged with accessory after the fact.

Has anyone who helped in an aftermath ever been charged as an accessory?? I know that the laws are there to allow such a thing, but I don't know that I have ever actually heard of it happening.

Maybe it is hard for the police to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Or maybe they are too busy focusing on getting their case successfully through the courts to worry about the riff-raff.

Tim Ryan seems very good at applying pressure to this family.
The released car videos, the surprise media visit at Mt Macedon, the highly publicised run-throughs of the car's possible travels that day.
The Ristevskis are no match for Tim Ryan's expertise and experience.

I do believe Tim Ryan will give that top criminal lawyer a run for his (Borce's) money.

Yes SA, and he seems so polite, calm and quietly spoken.

Ant's silence is so full of meaning. Someone, or something SO BIG has finally silenced Anthony, when all the Kings men couldn't keep him down and quiet , before..

All the mad theories, the wild accusations, the weird phrasing, all halted now. His huge cast of villains, his rage, his unbridled fury, his 360 degree perspective of his entire life from his nappy days to yesterday, all quiet now. It's as if, suddenly, he's been taken seriously, and is totally gobsmacked by it.......

You forgot all the King's Horses. Hmm wonder if horse ownership will present in the proceedings to follow?

Has anyone who helped in an aftermath ever been charged as an accessory?? I know that the laws are there to allow such a thing, but I don't know that I have ever actually heard of it happening.

Maybe it is hard for the police to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Or maybe they are too busy focusing on getting their case successfully through the courts to worry about the riff-raff.

Here's a couple:

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/man-charged-over-qld-mum-s-death-gets-bail

https://thewest.com.au/news/crime/man-to-face-qld-court-over-1997-murder-ng-s-1742301

Ahh ... thank you! So, it does happen. Well, I certainly hope it happens in this case ... if applicable. And I highly suspect it is applicable.

It certainly doesn't happen as much as it should, I suspect because the accessory is usually the one helping put the main perp behind bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member