NC NC - Jessica Andress, 26, Winston-Salem, 7 Dec 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Jessica Lynn Andress, 26, left St. Ignace at 11:15 Thursday morning on a bus to meet a man she had met online. By Friday evening, her father contacted the Winston Salem Police Department. It is not clear if she met a friend to travel with at a Detroit stop.

A haunting Facebook Live video shot from the passenger seat of an unknown driver’s car is the last image a Michigan father has from his daughter.

Soon after the footage was shot, the woman called from a Wake Forest Baptist Trauma Center phone in Winston Salem, N.C., saying, “We were robbed; my clothes, my money, my phone.”

The phone call abruptly ended. She has not been heard from since.

636487777376881383-jessica-andress-03-002-.jpg
636487776327923935-jessica-andress-02-002-1.jpg

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo.../missing-woman-facebook-live-video/949657001/

Another article:

A snapshot taken on Facebook Live is the last image one Michigan father has of his young daughter before she disappeared last Thursday.

Jessica Lynn Andress, 26, has not been seen by friends or family since she left her Detroit home on the morning of December 7 to rendezvous with a man she met online.

She phoned the police hours later from the Wake Forest Baptist Trauma Center in Winston Salem, N.C, nearly 600 miles away, telling authorities that 'We were robbed; my clothes, my money, my phone.'

The 26-year-old, who reportedly traveled by bus, has not been heard from since.

Before her disappearance, Andress uploaded a brief clip to Facebook Live.

The footage shows her in the passenger seat of a car alongside what appears to be an African-American man in a red t-shirt who is blasting out rap music in the vehicle.

It remains unclear if the person in the clip was previously known to Andress or was the man she arranged to meet.

On December 8, Andress' father filed a missing persons report with the Winston Salem Police Department, hoping to get answers on the whereabouts of his daughter.

'The more help I can get, the better,' James Andress Sr. told the Detroit Free Press on Wednesday.

Jessica is described as 5-foot-9, 180 pounds with long black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a black Columbia jacket with white and blue trim.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...woman-26-goes-missing-meeting-man-online.html

This can't end well.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

her uncle just posted that she was found and is safe :)

<modsnip>

:happydance::happydance:

I had to remove the link to the family member's social media page. I hope the news is correct. I would greatly appreciate someone please posting a MSM or LE link when they update. Please alert and we can then move the thread. TIA!

There are some comments under the uncle's page that I think are from Jessica. It's by another J name with the same last name.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

just picked up on this on the UK media. Has their been a definite report she is safe and well? I can't find anything on MSM

Wow, I wish her family would organize and get together a campaign and get the word out. I live in North Carolina and had not heard a peep about this, and I guess it happened 11 days ago. There was one public post put up by a cousin of a cousin on Facebook, that I saw after a couple newspapers picked up the story, but I could not find anything else. I hope that's because she's safe and the family doesn't want to draw any more attention to the incident, and not because they haven't figured out how to start a Danielle Stislicki-like campaign to publicize her case.

Wow, I wish her family would organize and get together a campaign and get the word out. I live in North Carolina and had not heard a peep about this, and I guess it happened 11 days ago. There was one public post put up by a cousin of a cousin on Facebook, that I saw after a couple newspapers picked up the story, but I could not find anything else. I hope that's because she's safe and the family doesn't want to draw any more attention to the incident, and not because they haven't figured out how to start a Danielle Stislicki-like campaign to publicize her case.
I'm pretty sure she has been found by her arguing in in the comments on her uncles page.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back