IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely 100% agree!!! Or on or near his land. We need to keep open minds about routes taken. LE spent a lot of time going through RL's property. I don't think RL had anything to do with the murders, IMO

He went to the dump in the early afternoon.

I agree. RL was never on my suspect radar but I do think there is some connection other than owning the land where the bodies were found. An initial thought I can’t seem to shake still has me wondering if someone didn’t commit this crime and/or leave the bodies there intentionally. I can’t fathom why, but the thought remains.

All MOO.

[FONT="][FONT="][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="][/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT="]Hi Love Never Fails,[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT="]We know Abby and Libby had February 10th and 13th off school for unused snow days. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="]We know Abby was at Libby’s house on February 13 and the girls asked to go to the trails. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="]We know Libby’s sister dropped them off about 1:30 pm. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="]We know they made it to the bridge and took at least one picture of and one picture on it. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="]We know the picture of Abby on the bridge was uploaded to Snapchat with a time stamp of 2:07 pm. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="]We know LE called Libby a hero for having the presence of mind to turn on her phone’s video recording. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="]We know images of a POI we refer to as “Bridge Guy” (BG) were captured on that recording and made into still shots by LE. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="]We know audio of the POI was captured also with the words “down the hill” released to the media. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="]We know LE placed billboards in 46 of the 50 states (Alaska, Hawaii, Maine and Vermont do not allow billboards). At least one of the billboard layouts alludes to the POI being seen last at 2:30 pm, likely the time the video images of him were shot. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="]We know Libby’s dad was supposed to pick them up around 3:00 pm. According to posts referring to the recent Dr. Phil show, he tried calling at 3:11 pm, then went to look on the trails. Not finding them, he notified other family members who assisted in the search. LE was notified at 5:30 pm. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="]The girls were found at approximately 12:15 pm on February 14 in a wooded area near the MHB. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="][/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT="]If anyone can think of anything else we KNOW as FACT that isn’t speculation or theory, please bring it to my attention. I’m saving a draft of this in my notes and can add to it and repost as needed if that would be of help or interest to all of you.[/FONT][/FONT]

I believe LE was called at 5:15 , Large scale search began at 6:00, from interview.

Hi there Don... since you are from Iowa (and I find your posts helpful), what do you make of the Elizabeth and Lyric case in your state, and any possible similarities? I have not been one to see a direct link, but plenty of other folks here have seen similarities. Feel free to say you haven’t had time to process that, or don’t know. Thanks in advance (TIA).

I will comment on this tomorrow, wife says it's her time now 😬

I will never forget that day. I was in Carrol County delivering Valentine candy to my son in Burlington (to give to his wife). Donaldson’s Chocolates are a “must-have” in our area. I wish SO much that my timing was later in the day, as I was in Frankfort by noon. The day was so beautiful and super windy. I wanted so badly to open my windows on my Jeep, but it was just too windy. The sunny and warm day was SO welcome after dreary cold days. So I totally understand why the girls wanted to be outside on that day. I pray every day for all of their families questions to be answered and for justice to be served.

Please accept a belated :welcome5: and much gratitude for sharing your memory of that day there with us, Rossymom.

Makes me think the investigators can confidently say it’s only three words because they have the recording of the full speech from BG Libby recorded, and their investigators excerpted “down the hill.”

It sure did sound like “get down the hill” to me, too. Not sure that matters in the great scheme of things, though. Or does it? A simple “down the hill” without the words “get” or “go” doesn’t necessarily mean he’s directing them to go down a hill, which has been such a key point of the sleuthing here. In my opinion.
IIRC at the big press conference on 2/22 LE initially said it was 4 words. I don't remember if he quickly corrected himself or if it was just thereafter reported as 3 words. For what it's worth I have always heard "Get down the hill", or more "G'down the hill".

The recorded "down the hill" has another word before it. I can't tell what it is, but it's there. Could it be: get, go, look, let's go, it's? It might not even matter what that word is, but it's bugging me.
I heard on YouTube a version that says Go Down The Hill. :shrugged:

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

I just see a blob.

I know. It seems more obvious to me since I have filtered so many versions which would be pointless to share as there is an eye-witness sketch. LE and NASA as was mentioned on Dr. Phil would have much better capacity. The thing that stands out is the calmness of his face in the sketch and the nasty grimace and bared teeth I seem to catch in the caps. Just my impression. Chilling.

It seems possible there is somebody who has seen both sides of him?

The problem with using your signature is some posters don't see sigs. I didn't realize that at first and thought it was enough. moo
I'd wondered why I hadn't been seeing them. I love the signatures. I'll look through settings to see if I can turn it on.
f3125c80e3cff4a9ddfd97ba12898a5e.jpg

I will never forget that day. I was in Carrol County delivering Valentine candy to my son in Burlington (to give to his wife). Donaldson’s Chocolates are a “must-have” in our area. I wish SO much that my timing was later in the day, as I was in Frankfort by noon. The day was so beautiful and super windy. I wanted so badly to open my windows on my Jeep, but it was just too windy. The sunny and warm day was SO welcome after dreary cold days. So I totally understand why the girls wanted to be outside on that day. I pray every day for all of their families questions to be answered and for justice to be served.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I remember the day very well. I was working at a nearby school that was also closed for unused snow days. The large sign in front of the school with the black changeable letters said NO SCHOOL FEBRUARY 13-14 and it was a beautiful sunny day.

Becky Patty claimed on the program that it was 60 degrees that day, but it has been well-documented that this is incorrect. It's not particularly important, unless one finds significance in the fact that BG wasn't overdressed after all (as part of a premeditated strategy to help conceal his identity).

accuweather.com

attachment.php

Attachments

• delphi temp.jpg
    delphi temp.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 261
Makes me think the investigators can confidently say it’s only three words because they have the recording of the full speech from BG Libby recorded, and their investigators excerpted “down the hill.”

It sure did sound like “get down the hill” to me, too. Not sure that matters in the great scheme of things, though. Or does it? A simple “down the hill” without the words “get” or “go” doesn’t necessarily mean he’s directing them to go down a hill, which has been such a key point of the sleuthing here. In my opinion.
You're right.

Didn't really think about that.

If it is his answer, it makes some questions come to mind though..

'Where is it?'

Or, the one that makes me shiver:

'Where are we going..?'

IIRC at the big press conference on 2/22 LE initially said it was 4 words. I don't remember if he quickly corrected himself or if it was just thereafter reported as 3 words. For what it's worth I have always heard "Get down the hill", or more "G'down the hill".

I believe that he got them to 'g'down the hill with a gun, but I also believe that he had a more brutal way of murdering than with a gun. This is a very sick man.

It sounded like “G’down the hill” to me when I first heard it.

Becky Patty claimed on the program that it was 60 degrees that day, but it has been well-documented that this is incorrect. It's not particularly important, unless one finds significance in the fact that BG wasn't overdressed (as part of his strategy to help conceal his identity.)

accuweather.com

attachment.php
The very bright sunshine that day made it feel much warmer than the actual temperature. In Indiana where we have one grey day after another a bright sunny day felt like spring.

I was just working that day and the unexpected sunshine made me feel like going out and doing something, anything, to enjoy the day.

I remember the day very well. I was working at a nearby school that was also closed for unused snow days. The large sign in front of the school with the black changeable letters said NO SCHOOL FEBRUARY 13-14 and it was a beautiful sunny day.

So the whole town and anybody passing thru would know school was closed that day! I never knew it was advertised, so to speak.

I believe that he got them to 'g'down the hill with a gun, but I also believe that he had a more brutal way of murdering than with a gun. This is a very sick man.

If he intended to kill them, he could’ve done it then and there, near or on the bridge. Instead, he herded them (apparently) across the (shallow part of the) river. Where was he taking them? Did he intend to rape one or both of them out in the woods? I suppose it’s possible, but the conditions (I would assume) were less than ideal. Did he park a vehicle at the cemetery? Is this the direction in which he was headed with them? Did he plan to remove them to a more secure location where he could exercise more control over them? The fact that he (apparently) crossed the river with them suggests that he had a definite plan in mind. Otherwise, it seems illogical to take that route. That he “cornered” them at the end of the bridge, leaving them with no clear path to escape, also seems well-planned. Hard to believe it just happened without some forethought. I have to believe that he knew the area, that (perhaps) he had staked it out in advance, and that he’d probably done something like it before. This was not an impulsive act, IMO. The killer is brutal, calculating, and cold-hearted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa