AR AR - Morgan Nick, 6, Alma, 9 Jun 1995

The FBI is back in Spiro, Ok digging for a buried well ok the same property they searched back in 2010. Authorities said the interviewed a man who lived on the property back in 1995 when Morgan was abducted but never elaborated on who it was. I really think there is a lot of merit to the not often talked about suspect who is a registered sex offender in Oklahoma. Brian P. Sevier. I cannot prove his known address in 1995 but as a previous post points out a recent listing is only a few blocks from this property. This guy was right near 30 years old in 94 and 95 when Melissa Witt and Morgan Nick were abducted. This man has ties in Spiro, Pocola, Oklahoma and in fort smith, alma, Paris, AR. An avid hunter and a taxidermist. He is local to the area and I really feel he knew the national forest area where Witt was found as well as the bowling world area where she was abducted which is a stones throw from the pocola, arkhoma, spiro area where he was known to roam. I noticed a post previous saying he was known to umpire little league games back in these times. Apparently he was in the service during the mid 80's. I'll try and post a pic from then and his mugshot from 2011 when he registerd in Oklahoma as a sex offender due to his 1996 conviction of lewd acts with a minor in Crawford county, AR. Also a selfie from 2012 and Arrest record in Arkansas. Items include the 1996 lewd acts in Crawford county, Ar ( Morgan Nicks home County). Driving without tags, a couple felon in possession of firearms and being a registered sex offender living to close to school or daycare.

Attachments

• IMG_4165.jpg
    IMG_4165.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_4166.jpg
    IMG_4166.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_4168.jpg
    IMG_4168.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_4157.jpg
    IMG_4157.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 114
The FBI is back in Spiro, Ok digging for a buried well ok the same property they searched back in 2010. Authorities said the interviewed a man who lived on the property back in 1995 when Morgan was abducted but never elaborated on who it was. I really think there is a lot of merit to the not often talked about suspect who is a registered sex offender in Oklahoma. Brian P. Sevier. I cannot prove his known address in 1995 but as a previous post points out a recent listing is only a few blocks from this property. This guy was right near 30 years old in 94 and 95 when Melissa Witt and Morgan Nick were abducted. This man has ties in Spiro, Pocola, Oklahoma and in fort smith, alma, Paris, AR. An avid hunter and a taxidermist. He is local to the area and I really feel he knew the national forest area where Witt was found as well as the bowling world area where she was abducted which is a stones throw from the pocola, arkhoma, spiro area where he was known to roam. I noticed a post previous saying he was known to umpire little league games back in these times. Apparently he was in the service during the mid 80's. I'll try and post a pic from then and his mugshot from 2011 when he registerd in Oklahoma as a sex offender due to his 1996 conviction of lewd acts with a minor in Crawford county, AR.

Welcome, Brandon.

This is the case that got me interested in missing persons cases to begin with. I was 16 and had just moved to Arkansas, about 45 miles from where Morgan disappeared. Soon after, I became a young mom. I always held what happened to Morgan in the back of my mind and I believe it made me a better and more protective parent than I would have been.

Morgan is also the reason I have always been extra-vigilant when in public... always aware of my surroundings for my family's protection, but also looking out for the faces of the missing I have come to learn of since.

Morgan, I've thought of you often over the years. I pray that you are found today and go home to your family.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Me too on everything you said except that I've lived in AR all my life.

Hi everyone, longterm reader but just officially registered today. I live in AR and admit I never followed this case closely, as I am not much older than Morgan was when she disappeared. Recent news about the happenings in Spiro got me digging though, so I could follow the story better. Between what I've read on various Topix topics, reddit and here, looks like this new search is quite probably related to the aforementioned suspect Brian Sevier of Spiro. They searched near here in 2010, can't be a coincidence they are back right? Scrolling through his facebook (not sure if the link is allowed here), I'm not getting any weirdo vibes from his postings, all seems fairly average, but man he sure looks similar to the sketch. Profile /brian.sevier.16

Hi everyone, longterm reader but just officially registered today. I live in AR and admit I never followed this case closely, as I am not much older than Morgan was when she disappeared. Recent news about the happenings in Spiro got me digging though, so I could follow the story better. Between what I've read on various Topix topics, reddit and here, looks like this new search is quite probably related to the aforementioned suspect Brian Sevier of Spiro. They searched near here in 2010, can't be a coincidence they are back right? Scrolling through his facebook (not sure if the link is allowed here), I'm not getting any weirdo vibes from his postings, all seems fairly average, but man he sure looks similar to the sketch. Profile /brian.sevier.16

:wagon:

Yeah, no weirdo vibe for me either. Do we know who the kid is?

I have several mutual friends with this guy. He does seem normal, but clearly isn't due to his record. Amazing how good people are at looking normal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

He's a registered sex offender and has children and grandchildren...ugh! And lived close to a school or daycare. Wow

The sketch isn't a sure match to me...the hair (which I realize could be longer or shorter) but the eye shapes and eyebrows don't match. Alas, no sketch is 100% and it was most likely provided by a child.

Hopefully this is close to coming to an end. The proper authorities are treating this search totally different than the one they did at the same location in 2010. They are currently in the process of digging up an old well that has been on the property for years. Medical Examiner is on site.

Hopefully this is close to coming to an end. The proper authorities are treating this search totally different than the one they did at the same location in 2010. They are currently in the process of digging up an old well that has been on the property for years. Medical Examiner is on site.

BBM.

I hope that means good news. Well, nothing good will come out of this. But closure is needed.

yeah I'll grant you he seems to lead a pretty normal life currently but in a couple posts he eluded how he came from a dark place or how his life use to be...

Also the pictures of sevier are from early 80's and 2011, nothing from 1996. There's gotta be a way to get his 1996 mugshot when he was first arrested in Crawford county.

Also the pictures of sevier are from early 80's and 2011, nothing from 1996. There's gotta be a way to get his 1996 mugshot when he was first arrested in Crawford county.

What city exactly? I am looking at a list of all cities to do a search.

Don't tell me this guy doesn't know the area very very well!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4169.jpg
    IMG_4169.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 93
He hasn't seemed to stay in one place long. Here are some documents surrounding the Crawford incident, scroll to the bottom for a few links to them. I can't find out exactly what he did to get the conviction. I think I read on Topix someone excused it as an underage but consensual type of situation.

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...o=P&case_id=17CR-96-309&begin_date=&end_date=

Edit: Carnal Abuse 3rd degree. In AR that is 16 years old or less, but at one time 14 or less. Either way he was around 32 years old at the time.

Don't tell me this guy doesn't know the area very very well!!!
Is this for sure the same guy? It looks like there are two Brian Sevier's with different middle names. Which one is the RSO?

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Careful to not list family members. Not involved, don't want you to get time out...

Brian Patrick Sevier - 56 years old. Alias Buckskin. Yes that is him. Don't know why it shows Brian r in the title but the results are for Brian Patrick sevier. THere is another Brian sevier with wagoner Oklahoma and Oklahoma City. Addresses that may be the Brian r.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back