Casey Hits Up Happy Hour

I have to admit, when there is a murder in Fl, I think 'Finally, someone took her *advertiser censored* out.'
No shame here...

Yes and extrememly surprised at least a good beating has not even happened.

Imagine if one of OUR sons or grandsons brought Casey Anthony home for dinner? Yikes!

I told one of my nephews to run the opposite way should he ever see her...he is happily married now.

I have to admit, when there is a murder in Fl, I think 'Finally, someone took her *advertiser censored* out.'
No shame here...

There was something that came up revenge and my DH mentioned he didn't realize illegal to lie to police....told him yeah that was what FCA got to jail for...not the lost/murdered child but lying. Smdh

There was something that came up revenge and my DH mentioned he didn't realize illegal to lie to police....told him yeah that was what FCA got to jail for...not the lost/murdered child but lying. Smdh

The lying and stealing. She pleaded guilty to check fraud.

No surprise remembering Casey's jailhouse meetings with her parents that she's moved on. The faces she'd make when her pesky mom kept trying to turn the subject around from how awful is was for her in jail to Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back