IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, RL's modification hearing is set for Jan 9th. Personally I hope he prevails and is moved to Community Corrections.

moo

DN has a felony weapon possession and other charges: menacing with a weapon, false ID, failing to report as a RSO CO, failing to report as a RSO IN, failing to appear on numerous other charges, false ID and driving without a license.
After all that there is still an Indiana Warrant out for him for failing to appear for court for his arrest for exposing and m'ing in a gas stations women bathroom in Bartholemew County.

I hope an individual who has taken a wrong turn and is willing to change gets the community corrections slot not DN. IMO it would be highly unfair to give the slot it to a habitual law breaker.

Always reading never posting. Skipped some of the threads though so sorry if it’s been discussed already.

LE in
indiana seems a little slow tbh, makes me wonder how they would have flubbed things with NO evidence, like then you really don’t stand a chance, sucker! in this case we have not 1 but 2 bodies, photos, audio, apprx tod, etc etc i could go on forever. Anyway,
​
I have a few theories on the suspect though I would be interested to hear more about a third concept that could be added to my perspective. I read and watched (as some of you may have also) about the assertion that there is some kind of (i hate to even say it because it sounds ludicrous) but some kind of
muslim training camp in the remote area where garroting is practiced among other tactical moves. Hey if you are sick of DN, read up on dat?
  • assoc with meat factory
  • assoc with amish nearby
  • sex freak roaming area, rSo
  • not dn

i feel like i need to know more about

1. manner of death/modus operandi
this would be helpful for
psychology assessment and state of mind/motive; (I think it WAS planned btw by BG - but the girls did not plan a meet)
2. that drawing looks way younger than the photo
3. we need to know more about the method of killing at this point
4. why did they take a picture, there is nothing super off-putting about BG from the photos, what happened?
, or what was felt in the moment that made them snap a photo of a stranger just walking. Think about it.

I've been thinking that the DNA they're using for comparisons might be from cigarette butts, chewed gum, and things like that. Matching someone's DNA to one or more of the samples they have could show they had been there at some time, but not necessarily on that day. It may be why several people haven't been cleared (they say nobody has been) if they have alibis. In DN's case, having a match would prove that he had been there at some time (which he denies), but not finding a match doesn't prove that he's never been there.

I hope that makes sense to someone other than just me. MOO

People choose to believe LE when it suits their opinion. Also DN is a liar and a despicable human being but hey we believe him sometimes, other times he is a liar and not to be trusted. The same with KN and how some people take all her words has gospel and sometimes she is a liar and should be arrested as well and not to be trusted. I don't know :thinking:.
Sometimes people have there own agendas. Some things are true. DN and KN love their kids. Some things are questionable. KN cannot remember if he was with her at the ultrasound. Some things are lies. KN says they watched the news of the murders together. DN said he never heard of the murders till he was arrested in Co. LE say they have DNA from everyone they have talked to and have Nations DNA. DN says he didn't talk to them or give his DNA.
So we do have to decide what and who we believe. It is not that one or other are liars but we have to determine, which we think is the true version.

Sorry - totally missed the right person.
Yes, I feel RL should definitely be in a home in the community somewhere while he finishes his sentence. Thanks for letting me know!

Ever wonder if RL was the eyewitness?

I don't believe we have confirmed the "creepy" comment from the video. If anyone can find a report of this that is from LE or an interview where family has stated this fact , please post. It was reported that sections of the recording that was played for family and there was girl talk on it. This means Libby was and Abby were either recording prior to the BG encounter or they were somewhat comfortable going down the hill with him.

The girl talk was prior to BG. The creepy guy conversation was next and then down the hill immediately after confronting them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imo she didnt say a name (which we dont know she didnt) because lib knew him so when she got home she could show the video to someone and say "look who we saw". imo

I don’t think either one of them had ever seen him before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We absolutely do not know DN was dropped as a suspect. In fact we DO KNOW he could not be excluded. This is how rumors get started.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bbm-
Is this the quote that is causing some confusion?
I read it as stating he was a suspect but wonder if you meant POI.

Ever wonder if RL was the eyewitness?

RL was arrested in March and sentenced early April - It looks like the witness came forward in June.
Possibly he overcame his fear while in jail. But there are at least two other witnesses according to LE statements, they cite a man as a witness, and at another time that there were "several" witnesses.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap...ided-sketch-suspect-Indiana-teens-deaths.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap...ided-sketch-suspect-Indiana-teens-deaths.html

It seemed an option until LE said SHE several times while talking about the witness. moo

Of course, but we must also consider that LE might use the wrong pronoun purposefully/strategically.

bbm-
Is this the quote that is causing some confusion?
I read it as stating he was a suspect but wonder if you meant POI.

This was a direct reply to a statement from user "boxer" that following ISP's return from Colorado, DN was dropped as a potential suspect in the Delphi murders. I replied that DN was not dropped as a suspect. He has not been dropped from anything. DN has been and still is a POI in the case. I have never stated that DN has been named a suspect in Abby and Libby's murders, as he has not (publicly at least). Boxer has since stated he was trying to make a different point in their original post. To be clear, DN has not been named a suspect in the Delphi double murders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It can be reasonably inferred from LE statements that they think they have the killer’s DNA. Otherwise, they wouldn’t have something against which to compare DN’s DNA.

https://www.953mnc.com/2017/08/16/delphi-murder-investigators-find-dna-girls-killer/
Infer all you want, Police did NOT say they had the killer’s DNA. They said they had collected DNA but absolutely nothing was said in the context of the article you linked. To whom did this journalist talk to? He doesn't even identify a source for this information. There seems to be only one word quoted that may actually come directly from LE... "close". Irresponsible journalism IMO.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member