GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

Happy Fourth of July, CC. I hope you and all your family have the chance to kick back and enjoy the sunshine with little KS this afternoon and some brilliant fireworks displays tonight. Hope you enjoy the traditional digital 4th cupcakes along with long distance hugs.

Red-White-and-Blue-Cupcakes-US-Flag.jpg

Hi, CC. I just wanted you to know that Elaina is still remembered, as is FM and as are you. IMO, you and your family are utterly amazing for holding things together for KS, and for keeping your love for Elaina and FM in the forefront through your work with charities set up to support abused children. So, many long distance hugs to you. Here's hoping that you will build many wonderful memories of this school year with KS.

Especially remembering two angels, Ferretmommy and Elaina, today.
You are not forgotten. Much love from Lotus Land.

(((((CC))))) (((((KS)))))

Hey Cherubcollector. In case you visit this thread, I hope that this Christmas Eve finds you totally overwhelmed with the wonderful busyness and joy of family and friends celebrating your love for each other. It seems to me that you exemplify all that is warmth and decency no matter how harsh, how cruel, the challenges with which you have been faced. Your strength and courage continue to inspire. Best wishes for the happiest and most prosperous of New Years.

Angela Steinfurth wants all evidence records for an appeal, is assigned a new lawyer to assist. TJ Steinfurth says it is a waste of time.

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/B...or-all-evidence-in-murder-case-411130295.html

[her father, Richard Schiewe: ] He says his daughter is innocent and when all the evidence is turned over that will be proven. He says she took a plea in 2013 because an attorney told her she'd get the death penalty if the case went to trial.
"If we knew now what we knew then she would have never taken the plea. She wouldn't even be here talking today. She'd be out," said Steinfurth’s father Richard Schiewe.

After appointing a new attorney, the judge found her request not well taken and sent her back to Dayton with no credit given for the time she spent in the county jail. She's back in Dayton and will have about 90 days added before she has a chance of parole.

After appointing a new attorney, the judge found her request not well taken and sent her back to Dayton with no credit given for the time she spent in the county jail. She's back in Dayton and will have about 90 days added before she has a chance of parole.

Habks for any updates on Baby Elaina's case. I never want her to be forgotten. <3

Thanks for the update, CC. Really glad that the judge decided her appeal was without merit. Hugs from Lotus Land.

Hi Cherub.
Just checking in. You, Elaina, Ferretmommy and KS are not forgotten.
(((CC))) (((KS)))

We will always love and remember that baby girl and the whole family. No one should have to have gone through so much heartache for no reason at all.

Hi CC. I hope you, KS and all your family will be enjoying an extra long weekend to celebrate the 4th of July with neighbours and friends. Just letting you know that FM and Elaina are not forgotten.
attachment.php

Attachments

• maple leaf.jpg
    maple leaf.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 69
Just checking in, Cherub.

((( Cherub)))

Hugs from Lotusland.

Thinking of you, CC, and Ferretmommy, and Elaina.

(((CC))) (((FM))) (((ES))) (((KS)))

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288