Found Deceased PA - Jamie Metzger, 38, Allentown, 12 April 2014

OMG... Roses, are findinghg and forager aware?

Shandi!!! (((((hugs)))))

Occasionally aware or not much at all. I do know Roses has most certainly been racking her brains and put lots of heart to help to find Jamie Metzger.

Shandi!!! (((((hugs)))))

Occasionally aware or not much at all. I do know Roses has most certainly been racking her brains and put lots of heart to help to find Jamie Metzger.
I've been away for a bit dealing with work and healing from a car accident so I was taken aback when I checked in on Jamie last night and saw that 1)CM is dead and 2)remains had been located. Ah-maes-ing...
I'm pretty shocked that I missed so much.
There's a picture on cm's Facebook where a rubbermaid container is clearly visible...I wondered at the beginning of this, I wonder even more now!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Is CM facebook still active? I can't find it.

thanks...i now see what you guys were talking about with things in the background of pics...top of frig?

Caption from a 2008 photo.. "my latest victim, anyone wanna warn the poor lady? she's into me and i am into her. stand back: something bad is bound to happen. lol" The more of these cases I study, the more often I seem to find this self laid trail of tongue-in-cheek, in-joke breadcrumbs leading towards their psychosis. Todd Kohlhepp's Amazon reviews and realty page comments come to mind. I suppose that there is a thrill obtained from speaking openly about being a killer without having to worry about being taken seriously?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...5.-2207520000.1513438801.&type=3&size=604,402

Particularly disturbing is the photo of his daughter seemingly being pinned down and choked, first shared in 2011. He shared the same photo in 2016 to which his daughter replied "Please remove this picture, Carl Maes."
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...229005.-2207520000.1513438627.&type=3&theater

I get the feeling he became estranged from his children at some point, but I am just guessing. Regardless, that creepy 2008 caption really makes me worry that this may not be an isolated incident. I also found photos with opaque rubber storage containers in the background, for whatever that might be worth.
The taped storage container is potentially great news!! I forget the case but I recently read about remains found in a taped rubber storage container left on a friend's porch where the killer was later identified via DNA collected from the sticky side of the tape.

I think the women needs to be tracked down. Some insight perhaps to the why.

I'm not sure. I've wrapped raw chicken scraps up pretty good but the smell always escapes. And that's just a few days.
I guess I'm imagining some ingenious way it could be done, but I'm probably giving to much credit.
I just can't imagine concealing that smell.

Back when I knew him... 2010 i believe somewhere in there... he was def into drugs.. dirty..unkempt would be a perfect word. Always had issues, stresses. You could just tell he wasnt put together.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

As a farmer, I have composted some large carcasses- horse and pig. It can be done with minimum smell by adding liberal amounts of lime. I wonder if he added lime and then sealed the tub.

Yes, that would be one way. Would lime act like acid though?

No, it just neutralizes the odor from decomposition. I have never seen it aid in the process of things breaking down.

Anyone see this picture? Thinking it’s a basement picture with that pole. Initially was thinking garage but the pole made me reconsider. Plastic bins, a saw..not sure if there is anything else in it.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1027541982213&set=a.1013748117375.2547.1635229005&type=3

Date is 2008 though, wonder if there are others. Just seems like an odd picture with no caption.

Edited to add, nvm seems to be garage, I believe he’s leaning on his truck. Still a weird pic with all that stuff in the back ground. Wonder if the garage is lower level leading into the basement?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back