Found Deceased VA - Molly Meghan Miller, 31, Charlottesville, 29 Dec 2017

Journalist JL made another public FB post detailing what he knows about the discovery of her body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have seen cases where the partner says she left and didn't take anything. We were not fighting, she just needed fresh air. Yet, the missing person is found at home. I do wish that I am wrong. I want to be so bad. I'm so sad. It happens time and time again. So tragically sad.

All moo

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

I find this quite rare.

RIP Molly.
Ugh! Once again a woman is found dead in the place she should be safe, her home. I think we all can assume and imagine what happened

Bit early for that, isn't it? I have yet to see evidence which implicates the fiance, if that's what you're suggesting.

Summarize?

From what I have read, he appears to be a friend of Molly's. He expressed shock that he's the only journalist there right now. There are at least four cop cars there with quite a few cops- one found Molly somewhere in the house, Crime scene tape is all around the outside of the house, but so far, no forensic van has shown up.

I think everything we believe about the facts of this case are questionable now. I will be waiting for more info from LE, hopefully tomorrow.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Bit early for that, isn't it? I have yet to see evidence which implicates the fiance, if that's what you're suggesting.
We can agree to disagree.

I'm making an assumption, based on my opinion!

From what I have read, he appears to be a friend of Molly's. He expressed shock that he's the only journalist there right now. There are at least four cop cars there with quite a few cops- one found Molly somewhere in the house, Crime scene tape is all around the outside of the house, but so far, no forensic van has shown up.

So very, very sad.

I agree, it's a bit early to jump to conclusions on this. We'll have to wait and see what shakes out.

RIP, Molly.

cherubWithCandle_smaller.jpg

Ok, this is a bit gruesome and I am sorry, but if her corpse was in the house all this time, how could he not have seen or smelled it? How did the cops miss it the first time?!

I am not trying to accuse the fiance of anything, but just find it very strange that her body was there for over two days and he didn't know about it, nor did the cops find it.

It's so sad. I do wonder if she did come back when he was asleep and killed herself?
They apparently have a dog, no? I'm sure I read that somewhere. Sorry if it's not true. However if there was a dog, wouldn't the dog try to be with her? Like outside the room where she at, or just upset, disturbed, like whining or sad? Now this is just speculation on my part. I'm wondering.
I wonder if maybe they were discussing something life changing, to separate or change jobs or????

All speculation of an active mind, being feed by my own opinion.

Ok, this is a bit gruesome and I am sorry, but if her corpse was in the house all this time, how could he not have seen or smelled it? How did the cops miss it the first time?!

I am not trying to accuse the fiance of anything, but just find it very strange that her body was there for over two days and he didn't know about it, nor did the cops find it.

The acting head of the Charlottesville Police Department specifically asked that only trained people conduct searches (to help preserve evidence and so on), so her fiance may have (and should have) acted on advice of the police. The specific quote is here: http://www.ibtimes.com/who-molly-miller-missing-charlottesville-woman-found-dead-home-2635642

I thought my cat got out once and looked all over the neighborhood for him, but he was really just stuck in a clothes drawer in the bedroom. He was a cat.

Where does a suicidal person hide such that neither the other person living in the house, nor the dog, notices a dead body?

Maybe the BF wasn't there while he was looking for her?

Did LE search the place of did he finally locate her?

What did she need $300 for so badly that she left home without proper clothing and walked 2 miles in the cold only to face another 2 mile cold walk back home?She wasn't carrying $300 worth of groceries.

This may have been an OD. Maybe she relapsed. Not a suicide. Maybe she hid to shoot the drugs or whatever and OD'd where she hid.

She was a beautiful young woman, I am very sorry she is gone.

Hey Everyone,

Many of you are posting Facebook posts from a person named Jackson Landers.

If this person can show he is close to the victim then we may consider allowing some of his information.

We have heard nothing from the police about the cause of death. Until we do anything that anyone else reports is speculation.

Until someone can show me this person is close to the victim I ask you please do not post any more of his Facebook information.

Thank you,
Tricia

Did the home have a crawl space? With the reported temperatures I doubt they would have smelled anything if that is where she was found.

Possibly a fight or disagreement between the fiance and her, she goes for a walk while the fiance finishes dinner. Maybe he leaves the house to stay at a friends place to let the argument cool down and she returns home and kills herself? After not hearing from her the next day reports her missing and then is told to not do any searches by the police so he doesn't return home?

For there to be no threat to the community and no arrests I'd assume it couldn't be murder but I may be wrong...?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back