Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some unofficial GOOD news in the Trinidad Chronicle News on FB. Read the comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Holy cow!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I just seen an alert that they were found. Has anyone else seen that or is it a fake report/rumor?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I was about to start working on a verifiable timeline, but I think I'll hold off!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

IMO she went to NY alone. She took a ton of pictures and there are two questionable pics. She seemed to take tons of pictures of the kids and bf to post/document activities regularly and there aren't any. None of the posts reference anyone but herself also.

I think so too. Her friend Lea Ann that gave the interview clarified to someone on FB the girls did not go with her.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

There is some unofficial GOOD news in the Trinidad Chronicle News on FB. Read the comments.

I read it and I'm so hoping it's true!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I hope the commenters are correct that the girls are safe!

Thank goodness these girls are safe!! I really didn't think they would be.

OMG - thank you!!!! I hope it's true! I think it is......I hope it is.....I pray it is!

I am so happy that they are safe!!!! I was getting pretty obsessed about this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken