POI: Michael Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if.
You have no access to Hackett's phone records to know who he called and when he called whomever.

You are absolutely correct, I am wrong.

The phone record I was referring was the letter posted on this site (I think it was to Erin Moriarty) where CPH admits he called Mari. The letter about the phone calls is the "record".

How he got the number I really do not know, just speculation on my part.

Sorry for the confusion.

That CPH was at home all night with his wife and two kids, and didn't leave or have an unknown to him hooker visit for any time that night/ early morning is a fact supported by four people's statements and his phone records.

So you have seen Hackett's phone records for April 30 - May 1, 2010?
How many phones does he have MCME?

So you have seen Hackett's phone records for April 30 - May 1, 2010?
How many phones does he have MCME?

I haven't seen his phone records, but I also haven't seen the sh"t show that phone records connecting him previously to SG, MP, or anyone else directly involved would have caused. That means there are none.

I haven't seen his phone records, but I also haven't seen the sh"t show that phone records connecting him previously to SG, MP, or anyone else directly involved would have caused. That means there are none.

You have not seen his phone records? and to say just because you have not seen C.P.H phone records,
does not mean there is not a phone trail to Pak, or Mari or Sherre Gilbert.

"absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

The judge allowed the following to be adjudicated:
Still allowed to proceed are claims that Hackett misled Gilbert into believing he'd take care of her at his so-called home for wayward girls and that his medical malpractice and other actions led to her eventual death and caused pain and suffering to her and her family.

It’s possible SG may have had contact with lisk but I don’t think she was killed by him .

Ok, for those with limited reading comprehension, or anyone who can only see what they want vs. what's there, I'll expand a bit.
Very clearly, it starts with I believe. The reason I believe it the way I stated it is because if there were any discrepancy between the statements of the only two people there that night, or if there was one part of either story that wasn't wholly supported by phone records, the police would have been all over it to find the reason for mismatched stories. They weren't.

MCME,

You state that MP's and JB's stories support one another, including their phone records.

Now one thing that always concerns me, is when two witnesses have the same story and reinforce each other, especially when the two witnesses have had a chance to speak to one another prior to police interrogation.

In this case since we know that MP and JB were associated with each other, and had spoken to each other before and likely after the disappearance of SG. I would be amazed if their stories did not support each other.

The significant issue is, not the fact what they told the SCPD was consistent, but what they did not tell the police. What I mean is, both MP and JB could have agreed to tell the investigators the same innocent stories, but both likely agreed to keep out incriminating details.

In my opinion the fact that MP and JB have told investigators the same story is really meaningless in proving anybody's innocence.

Windsor, I believe the records corroborate their statements and show no signs of collusion after the fact because if they did, law enforcement would have been all over it to clear up any misunderstanding.

MP and JB stories dont support innocence or guilt.

And Hacketts writings in a notebook does not support his guilt. It supports the stories that have been told about him. HES NOSY.

Windsor, I believe the records corroborate their statements and show no signs of collusion after the fact because if they did, law enforcement would have been all over it to clear up any misunderstanding.

I am a bit confused as to which records you are referring too. Is it the 'records' of their interviews with LE investigators or 'records' of statements to mainstream media?

I sense in your statement you are referring to the records of statements that MP and JB made to Law Enforcement. I will not concern myself at this time as to how you may have had access to these records and are led to believe they corroborate their statements.

However, I do not see LE trying to "clear up any misunderstanding" if both MP and JB tell the same story.
MP and JB had no motivation to assist the police, especially if it might incriminate themselves.

Suffolk County Police Commissioner Richard Dormer, he shot down the idea that Shannan Gilbert is a victim of a serial killer. In fact, he doesn't even believe she was murdered. Instead, he told me that he believed that she likely drowned in the marshy, overgrown area where she was found.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/shanna...ial-killer-remains-pose-questions-police-say/

What Police investigator is going to go against the Commissioner and question the truthfulness of witnesses who appear to be validating the Commissioner's view?

A key factor is the credibility of both MP and JB. Neither has proven by past behaviors to be moral, ethical or men of character.

Ethics and morels aside, let's say they're the sleaziest slimeballs to ever walk the earth. If their stories didn't support one another, right down to what calls they said were made and when, including whether any calls were made after she and mp left jbs home, the police would have made a big deal of it, and they didn't. That's why I believe what I stated. A fake story wouldn't fit perfect enough. They must have been honest and forthright. In my opinion.

Ethics and morels aside, let's say they're the sleaziest slimeballs to ever walk the earth. If their stories didn't support one another, right down to what calls they said were made and when, including whether any calls were made after she and mp left jbs home, the police would have made a big deal of it, and they didn't. That's why I believe what I stated. A fake story wouldn't fit perfect enough. They must have been honest and forthright. In my opinion.

I absolutely agree their stories support one another completely. But that does not make them complete, accurate or truthful.
I feel the stories may have been rehearsed by MP and JB to protect each other. That would make sense, as both were involved in criminal activity that night.

There was no reason for Law Enforcement to question the stories of MP and JB because;
1) Their stories are consistent with the conclusion of Commissioner Dormer had already stated.
2) Shannan was a drug-using sex worker, with no local ties, nobody really cared.
3) JB was a long established local businessman and resident.
4) The incident occurred in a gated community with several politically connected residents.
What cop wants to stir up a hornets nest?

Before you invest too much support for the local police competence, remember LE were looking for Shannan and unexpectedly discovered the other bodies nearby, they had no idea a serial killer was active in the area.

Finally if we put ethics and morals aside, what do we have left?

Before you invest too much support for the local police competence, remember LE were looking for Shannan and unexpectedly discovered the other bodies nearby, they had no idea a serial killer was active in the area.

Finally if we put ethics and morals aside, what do we have left?

Windsor- you tap into a BRILLIANT move by magicians;

the SCPD did not look for Shannan until after Amber Costello had been killed.
Henceforth, SCPD (magicians) constructed an effective cover story in their
misdirection of attention which was the very key to their whole
modus operandi in directing attention to where the thing is actually
NOT occurring.

The whole GB4 thing - talk about an effective cover story - BRILLIANT -
take the attention away from Shannan (because by now 48 Hours had covered it,
as well as worldwide media attention)

and take the attention away from Shannan and look over here

GB4 was perfect decoy getting everybody to look in the wrong direction.
Mad brilliant strategy by some mad brilliant sociopaths, oops, I mean magicians,
oh - sorry - I mean SCPD.

First of all, I wasn't at the epicenter of anybody's horrible death. I lived in the neighborhood where a hooker came to visit a John, and for some reason or another would not leave when she was asked to, that led to the John and her driver getting frustrated. When she finally left the john's home, she refused help from her driver and bizarrely a few neighbors who she had asked for help, then to escape something real or imagined entered a marshy area where she died from exposure to the elements because of her body's rundown energy level.

MCME, you posted this on another thread, but I thought I would respond here.

Even though I have a different view on what happened, I have to say that your explanation might be 100% correct. The reason I am not prepared to accept it at the present time is all the intertwined individuals and subplots tend to make the simple explanation you propose too simple for my sceptical mind to accept.

If SG had not called 911 saying somebody was trying to kill her, and if there was not the contact between CPH, SG and SG's family as stated in the wrongful death suit, add in the other details such as the erased video from the gatehouse, MP leaving before LE arrived at Oak Beach, the slow response of LE to the initial 911 call, the past criminal activity of JB and MP I might be a strong supporter of your theory and explanation.

When there are many coincidences occurring in a given scenario, it is time to start considering they might not be coincidences.
The probabilities are just too great that all those things could be unrelated.

As individuals we are free to say that this or that event is unrelated, irrelevant or inconsequential, but in life, as expounded by the Chaos Theory, everything is connected in some way. Understanding the connections is the key to understanding events.

A serial killer will dump in their backyard because its comfortable for them. Then you have those that dump because its convinient

Im a survivor of sexual exploitation and human trafficking. Before the computer became popular i worked the streets and backpages in news papers. The driver we had back then didnt care if we were safe as long as we didnt fk up and been straight with them. Tge streets and back pages were different. If you did not come back with money you were beaten. When computers became the norm for trafficking you had a driver not a body guard heck i had girl drivers. And yes girls did rob who they were working for. If there was 2 or more men that usually meant you went with someone.

Now i suffer a multiple array of mental health and one being bi polar. If not treated you may experience blackouts and uneasy feelings. Using drugs on top if that allows for paranoid delusions.

With pak i am on the fence as well as accidental death.

Trafficking is real and girls are brought here on a lie. Once here from whatever country there coming to they are owned and forced into the industy because you now owe the pimp money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam